A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:16 pm

(Everything okay? Or should I rewrite that?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pm

(You still around?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 8:06 pm

(Nah dude, you good. I've just been preoccupied with some employment stuff. I'll try to reply once I get the chance)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:29 pm

(Okiedoke!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:01 pm

"I've just got something more to give you." Merlina began.

"And then it's my turn to give you some support, sugar!" Bully finished.

Before he could question what she meant, Merlina had jumped on him once again, pressing another kiss onto his mouth and performing another Monkey Flip on him. As he was flipping through the air, his face was caught by the Minotaur's lips as she charged. Will's back collided with the turnbuckle as she broke the kiss. The whiplash and the euphoric kisses sent both his mind and body for a loop and he had to be held up by his bullish support.

"He seems to be out for the moment, gimme a minute and I'll have him back and ready for more, ladies!" With a wink to the Divas, Bully tossed him into the air and caught him with a charging kiss as he fell. She ran with him on her lips into a nearby room before slamming the door behind her. A cacophony of loud kisses could be heard in the gym as well as moans and grunts from the target of the kisses.

"Did I notice a lass leaving before I came in?" Merlina asked her colleagues as the nearby walls shook.

"Yeah, I think it was that Giga-Bimbo who came to help him," Rosa explained as Will could be heard pleading for mercy ",she actually wanted to know if we'd be willing to sign her tits."

"How'd that work?" Merlina pondered with aggressive flirtations booming in the background "isn't that lassie's tits bigger than me? It'd be like signing a Chansey!"

"The Pokemon?" Shauna asked as Will was dragged back into the other room by Bully.

"Don't you judge me!" Merlina exclaimed as the building shook from a final monstrous smooch.

Bully exited the room and tossed Will back into the ring. He was panting but reinvigorated and somehow clean of lipstick.

"He's all yours!" Bully announced before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:08 pm

"S-So.... What's next?" he stumbled before falling back against the turnbuckle, still dazed from the minotaur's "healing", but atleast healthy enough to take the Diva's attacks... Atleast for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm

"Well, pretty boy," Rosa began ",depending on how this one goes, we may have to let you go for the day."

What could she mean? The Divas seemed to be ready to go for days on end and while he was losing energy, he had more than a single move left in him. Then he spied Shauna climbing the opposite with Merlina on her shoulders. He wondered what they had planned, but he couldn't help feel like a dinosaur was trying to warn him of something.

"If I can't talk to you again until next time," Rosa continued, her sullen expression turning flirty ",hurry back, hermoso~"

With a wink, the Showboat grabbed his legs and pulled him a little ways out from the corner and planted him on his back. She stepped out of his line of sight, revealing Shauna standing on the top ropes in the corner with Merlina perched on her shoulders.

"Say goodnight, ya wee laddie!" Merlina exclaimed.

"Come back soon, love!" Shauna said before leaping off the corner.

Merlina made a small hop of her own before having her legs grabbed by the Powerhouse. As the pair made their descent, Shauna swung the stout Acrobat down from above.

Will felt confident he would be with the dinosaurs soon.

With unforeseen force, Merlina's kiss impacted with Will's lips with a concussive force. The last things he sensed before his world went black was the smell and feel of the Acrobat's lipstick kiss, and the jolt of the canvas buckling beneath the impact.

Will woke up hours later with a small weight constricting his head. Feeling the only discomfort in his head, Will got up out of his bed and walked to his bathroom. He looked in a full-length mirror that was most certainly not there before. In the reflection he saw bandages wrapped around his head and on his exposed chest there was a trio of messages written on his chest in red, gold, and blue respectively.

He looked down at his chest and only saw a myriad of lipstick marks painting the entirety of his chest and abdomen.

He looked back into the mirror to read the message his allied Divas no doubt left him.

Glad you're awake William, I was afraid our small friend's thick skull had finally killed a man. Fortunately, her quest remains unfinished and you will find yourself in our embrace again some day soon.

The message changed from red to gold, presumably Rosa taking the pen (or whatever they wrote this message with) from Shauna.

You've earned the respect of myself and our fiery friend. Shauna was already in your charge, now consider Merlina and myself in the fold as well. It seems only right to compensate you for your service to us and the concussion you may or may not have received

The message then went from neat cursive gold letters of Rosa to the... unintelligible blue scrawlings of a presumably inebriated Merlina.

Will couldn't quite make it out, but he could decipher bits and pieces of coherence.

Number of... tits like a water... give you a right... -ly cause I wan-... make em wish... repetitive syllables... wealth gap... name at least a tree... push your shit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:13 pm

(Aww a bit sad it ended this soon. But wait, does that mean I've tamed Rosa and Merlina now?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 pm

(Indeed you have! You beat Merlina after all, and have made an agreement was made with all three of them, so I figured why not? And yeah, that last move was the only thing I could think of, and I couldn't justify Will waking up any way but being left to recover from a concussion.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:14 pm

(Honestly I'm surprised you didn't have 2 divas put Will in the center as they launch themselves from the ropes to give him a long, intensive double smooch and boob smother. Felt like that one would have been obvious.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm

(I did think of something like that, but I thought it was a big generic. Like, it's not taking advantage of the Divas' unique characteristics. I could do something like that in a future tag team rp, but for a format like this where I can really get creative with no risk of missing, it didn't feel like the right time.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm

I did send you a pm with an idea for such an rp a while back. Just depends on if you're willing. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 pm

(Oh right! Sorry, I got back to work a couple weeks ago, and I got a Switch a few days before that, so I've been a bit preoccupied over the last month or so. But yeah! When I find the time, I'll be glad to get back into things!)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 pm

(I'll be waiting for that topic post, then. =D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: