A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:08 pm

And cue even more anger. "GET. THE FUCK. OFF OF ME." And even more raging, because being completely honest, HE WAS GETTING ANNOYED WITH THIS SHIT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 pm

41= Failure

-----------------------------------------------
Geno Willpower= 22 (Active, Bound, Attack +1)
Lina Willpower= 32 (Standby)
Yuwaku Stamina= 30 (Active)
Chantelle Stamina= 8 (Standby)

(I rolled again and it got a 98! So if you'd like to have Geno escape and follow up in spectacular fashion, that'd be solid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:17 pm

(Oh trust me...I do.)

Geno could feel it. Every aspect of his body and mind was fueled by rage. With a roar, he began gathering energy, his target the woman that had spent her time embarassing him. "GENO FLASH!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:53 pm

98= Critical success! (Geno Flash)

The immense blast delighted the crowd and set them into a huge pop. The Diva who had been tightly holding the source of the blast was less pleased, as she took the full brunt of a magical explosion. The blast sent her careening into the ropes which knocked her to the mat. She struggled to her feet, but was clearly out of sorts, leaving herself vulnerable.

(Follow Up!)

-----------------------------
Geno Willpower= 22 (Active)
Lina Willpower= 32 (Standby)
Yuwaku Stamina= 19 (Active)
Chantelle Stamina= 8 (Standby)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 3:00 pm

"Now THAT...felt good."

As the dust began to settle from the fucking miniature sun that just blew up, Geno walked over to his side of the ring, holding a hand out. "I believe that's your cue, miss. Please...Have fun."

(Tag)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: