A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Yumi's Training Road II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm

It has been a few weeks now that she had refined her martial skills to a point that she is at least content with, though it can be further improved. At one point she has challenged Victus to a friendly spar and (barely) was able to defeat him. The hard labor for her sword and hand to hand training was paying off.

However, her understanding of runes came to a wall and stopped. She can be able to invoke the basic runes to imbue them with her ofuda seals to hinder any magic casters, yet she was at a point where she could not develop anything else that is meaningful. She needed Xana's help for this.

Xana's room wasn't too far, only a couple of rooms down. She steps over to the door and gently raps her knuckle against it in a few small knocks that only anyone inside (Xana) or near Yumi would here it.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Xana was looking at an old photo and was lost on her own thoughts, she noticed that, said photo, only had appeared on her room, neither Ix or Dixi's had it, an old family photo...

What brought her back to the real world was a few knocks on her door, she looked at the door, wondering who could be "Come in, the door is open." She said while leaving the photo on her nightstand right next to a cute Anika plushie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

At Xana's instruction, she steps into the room quietly before she moves the door to its original state before she came in. "Hello Xana. I hope that you are well." She hands her hand in front of her with a smile.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:53 pm

"Oh hi Yumi, yeah I'm doing pretty good, did you need anything?" She asked giving the dancer a welcoming smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 pm

"I need your help in learning more about runes. It seems that my development for runes has plateau'ed and I have not been able to make much progress beyond the basic ofuda arrows and unchained arrow, which are the basic ones." She produces two arrows from the quiver she is carrying, laying both arrows on an empty table. Each arrow has a simple though original light and dark rune respectively.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Xana decided to examine the arrows closely "Mmm... The pattern is well made, the element has being perfectly shaped for these arrows..." She grabbed them "The balance is pretty well done, all the magic is contained inside of the arrows, no leaks, no cracks..." She then left the arrows on the table "I must say, I'm really impressed with your progress Yumi."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:47 pm

"It helps a lot that your runes are similar to my seals so it is mostly taking note of the changes rather than learning the process from ground up. Sadly my progress has halted as my knowledge of the arcanes is not as proficient and aspect copying can only go so far." She stated sadly as she looks over the arrows.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:53 pm

"Mmm..." She started to wonder about something "Give me a moment Yumi..." She pulled out a teleportation stone, it was different from the one that the others in the Sanctuary had, as she activated Xana dissapeared.

Five minutes later Xana returned "Sorry for keeping you waiting." She brought a few books with her "I will help you improve but this books will come in handy as well, I wrote them myself." She said, showing the books she brought with her from the IDOL's building.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   

Back to top Go down

Yumi's Training Road II
Page 1 of 1