A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Yumi's Training Road II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 am

"Well..." Xana smiled after hearing Yumi "You seem to be able to control one of my favorite uses already..." She said grabbing the dark arrow "This little one, it can seal magic, correct?" She asked, examining the arrow closely "Darkness can also be use to hide your presence completely, look at Tix for example, as you saw in the lake, she can remove her presence and fuse with the shadows, it's a pretty dificult technique but..." As soon as Yumi noticed, Xana had vanished "With time and practice you'll be able to learn it as well." She added, smiling, while reappearing behind Yumi "You can also use it to block light sources and, if combined with light, you can use it to destroy... This last one is off limits, okay?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:13 pm

"Or...with a combination of light creating shadow, you can use light to create a shadow on someone to not only blind them but also create a shadow to appear anywhere close to them due to the shadow that the light creates." Yumi murmurs softly as she thinks on how Tix uses darkness as a mean to ambush. Her brows furrowed slightly at how light and dark runes was able to create a means of destruction. "I suspect you know this but there may be means of using both light and dark other than destruction." Her mind drifted to when they were discussing the meaning of both.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:17 pm

"I do know how to do it... Only used it once... And..." Xana looked like she was feeling guilty talking about it "I regret doing it... I shouldn't had denied her existence like that... She hasn't forgiven me yet..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Yumi knew exactly what Xana had meant, during the time at the entrance of Daraku castle where they fought Tix (was Alter) as a corrupted aspect of Dixi. "While I can speak to her on your behalf, the best that you can do is offer the hand of friendship and ask for forgiveness, but just offer the hand and allow her to decide for herself. it may take much time and I do not if there is a time...but hopefully she will reach at least speaking terms with you."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:50 am

Xana negated with her head "I will fix this by myself, Yumi, but thanks you anyway, I appreciate your offer." She said smiling "But, let's focus on the class, okay? Anyway, imagine a moonless night, not a single star in the sky, focus on that darkness, feel it all around you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Yumi nods before she closes her eyes as she emerge herself in what would be a imagination background of a pure darkness night where not the stars nor the moon shines its light. It also feels a bit peaceful if it isn't the fact that, one cannot see well in the dark, her mind is a form of meditative state but still fully attentive.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 am

Xana noticed Yumi's focus "Very well, keep going, now I want you to focus that feeling of darkness, mold it at your will, imagine a sword for example..." Xana kept giving instructions to the dancer "Think about using it to protect Dixi and Jennifer."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Yumi didn't react to Xana's word physically but mentally she imagine Dixi and Jennifer in peril creating the image of a rather malevolent youkai. Her instinct first to to create the sword Xana has said to defend them but something else seem to call to another solution. Her mind coalescent the darkness...and it exploded into the youkai's face, stinging the eyes with pepper and shrouding them with darkness even if they can be opened.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:22 pm

"Impressive!" Xana praised, as Yumi opened her eyes, she noticed the darkness she used on the yokai in the mental image, was used on Xana on tge real world as well "You really learn fast, faster than Ix I would dare to say..." She snaps her fingers, making the darkness vanish, Yumi could see a little black rune on her hand "That would be the Nauthiz rune, it means necessity, friction and shadow and it's the base of all my darkness based spells." She smiled at the dancer "You did really well summoning the rune, from now on it will be easier to use, once runes answer your call for the first time, you can use them anytime." She explained.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   

Back to top Go down

Yumi's Training Road II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2