Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Til Death Do Us Part

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 am

Zara smiled, and removed the ring from its wrapping. As she did, she took the letter and wrapping in one hand, and said a small incantation, causing the letter and wrapping to disintegrate. As much as she would want to keep a copy of the letter, the words on it were dangerous. But they were not words she would soon forget. As for the ring, she slipped it into her pocket. A 'simple travel ring' was less likely to draw suspicion, after all.

She then took a deep breath, and stepped out of the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 am

Ix and Xana took Sirius to the residence, they found someone waiting for them there, Adri seemed to have felt the conflict and now, the fact that Zara was gone from the Sanctuary "Adri... I..." Xana started, she didn't knew what to say, she was still processing the fact that their father was alive and right there with them, now she had to explain to Adri why she left Zara go...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 am

"Forget all of that," she said, hushing her up and pulling Ix and Xana in for a hug. "I'm not angry at you... I'd hope that things could be better for all of you. For you two, and your sisters. I'm sorry I can't help provide with something better."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:54 am

Xana and Ix nodded, there was still some tears on the caster's eyes but she felt relieve by Adri's hug.

"I take you are the one who has been looking after my daughters, you have my gratitude, Miss Adrianna." He said bowing "I'm Sirius Seafield, their foolish father, I apologize for being unable to stop my stubborn wife." He let her go on purpose but they didn't need to know that, he trusted his wife with all his heart, he knew she would be back, for now, there was more important thing to do "May I see Dixi and Tix... I owe them an apology and an explanation."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:59 am

"Go right ahead. I have no right to judge you, I've been there myself, Mr. Seafield, being there for my son without telling him the truth." She shook his hand before looking into his eyes for a moment. "Why don't I come with you? It might help ease the tension a bit."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 am

"I'd appreciate that, Miss Adrianna." He replied with a friendly smile returning the shook and going inside the house.

Meanwhile Tix had followed Dixi into her room "Why are you following me?"

Tix shaked her head "What? Can't I feel like you either? I, too feel betrayed, but unlike you I don't let my emotions make me make a number."

"What did you said!?" Dixi was sad, hurt and angry, the last thing she needed was Tix's annoyance, even when she was right, after all she used to be a part of her, she had the right to feel like she did "I... I guess you are right... I shouldn't shove you off like that..."

Tix was surprised by Dixi's reaction, she was expecting something else "I didn't expected that, to be honest."

"Well... Since you live here with us now too and well... You helped us a few times... I... Guess I started to see you as a twin..." She admitted.

"Y-You idiot! W-Why would I want to be YOUR twin sister huh!?" She blushed slightly but deep inside, Tix was really happy.

"What the heck is wrong with you moron? I'm opening up to you!" She stood up, she wasn't angry, just annoyed.

"Who are you calling moron? You idiot!? Want to fight or what!?" And there they go again, the started to fight, not a serious one, it was more like a venting stress one, the ruckus could be heard across all the hallway.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:18 am

She nodded and led him through the house, speaking to him telepathically as they walk so that Xana and Ix can't hear her. "I witnessed your little spat with Zara. She really is something else, isn't she? I may not have seen your little spatial retreat, but I doubt it was to fight. Don't worry, I won't say a word."
They were close to Dixi and Tix now. Adrianna stopped him and said, "I'll talk to them first and try to ease them a bit. Stay here until I say."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 am

He smiled and replied "She really is." He didn't said anything else, specially about their secret interaction, they arrived at Dixi's room, they had been hearing the ruckus since the start of the hallway "Understood, I'll wait here."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 8:31 am

Adrianna stepped towards the door and gave it a knock before opening it up. "Tix, Dixi? It's me. How are you both holding up?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 8:42 am

"You really are annoying you know that!?" Tix said while they keep fighting, the room was a complete mess.

"We do I even have to share a room with you?" Dixi replied, they didn't even noticed Adri coming in.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 am

"Girls," she interjected, raising her voice above theirs. "Care to explain what's going on?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 am

"She started it! I was just opening up to her!" Dixi screamed.

"Yeah sure, you wanted to kick me out of my own room! This is my room too, remember you idiot?" Tix replied, they really were acting like children right now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:21 am

"You'll both be kicked out if you keep acting like this," she issued with a slight bemused chuckle. "So what's the problem?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:25 am

They stopped fighting and sat down on their respective bed "I'm tired... First my mother... Now my father... both of them lied to us... Both left us... And now both are suddenly back... I don't even know how to feel anymore, I'm just tired of all of this..." Dixi explained.

"Even I am tired of this... It's always the same, lies, lies and more lies..." Tix added.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:34 am

"I thought so," she sighed. "I can't tell you to forgive either of them. I'm not your mother, as much as I act like it... But Ferro had the same issue a month ago...I was here all this time and never told him who I really was."
She bowed her head for a moment before looking to them again. "But even if he was mad, I was still going to be here. If your father is willing to stick around and try to make amends, you should try to be open to it. But like I said, I'm not your mother."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:37 am

Dixi looked down "Sometimes, I wish you were..." She mumbled before looking back up "Fine... I'll give him a chance..." He gaze then went to Tix "What about you?"

"..." Tix remained silent for a moment "I guess... I don't lose anything for trying..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:39 am

She smiled upon Dixi for her comment. "Thank you, Dixi, just try not to give up on your mother either. I think Ix's efforts have been enlightening. Anyways, Tix, thank you too, for trying. Sirius! You can come in now!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 10:06 am

Sirius stepped into the room, both Dixi and Tix looked at him "Why didn't you said anything before...?"

"I Couldn't do that to you... Not when you just lost the man who raised you, I'm sorry I didn't arrived on time." Sirius explained "I couldn't just step in and say 'hey I'm your real father'"

Dixi stood up and walked towards him "And after that? It's been four years since then you know? And that's without talking about how you left us alone once the training was done."

"There was something that I had to do, I'm really sorry for leaving you back then." He apologized "But you were my pride and joy, I knew you could surpass any obstacle you could find and the more I heard about you and your friends made that even more clear."

Dixi stood still, Tix stood up and walked next to Dixi, after a bit both girls ran and gave a hug to their father, Dixi was crying while Tix was trying to hold her tears, Sirius returned the hug and stroke their heads, softly while looking at Adrianna and smiling "Thank you so much Ms Adrianna, I hope is not too much to ask if I may stay here in the Sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm

"Not at all. I welcome anyone who's willing to stay and keep this place a secret," she stated. "Just don't give the majority population a hard time, okay?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 4:11 pm

"Thank you, I have heard you all have taken the task to stop Themis, is that correct?" He asked.

"Yes, I will destroy her, to free mom and Dixi." Tix replied, determined on her goal.

"I... Can't fight her, I'm binded to her by contract." Dixi admitted.

Sirius hugged Dixi closer "I know sweetheart, but don't worry, I'll teach you all how to face an avatar." He replied "That said, I would like to talk with those who wishes to face the avatar of Order, if they face her... or Zara as they are now, they won't stand a chance." He said looking at Adri.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 4:57 pm

"I can't stand either of them. They could stand to be replaced, in my opinion," Adri stated. "So go right ahead."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Sirius nodded "I know first hand of the avatars doings, to be honest, Eris is the first avatar of Chaos I can consider someone 'good', Themis on the other hand, she needs to be stopped, I don't say she needs to be killed but her ambition must be stopped." Sirius clarified "You all need to be wary of their schemes, my curse is a gift from the avatar that came before Themis and now she has betrayed my trust and is using my wife and trying to use my daughter, I won't allow it, I won't intervine directly, but I will make sure you all can defeat her..."

"Dad..." Dixi managed to say, when she did the pact she was determined, now she felt guilty, that damn pact wasn't going to allow her to face Themis, in fact if she decided to join them it could be dangerous, Themis could use her against her friends.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm

"Themis is in desperate needed of being brought down," Adrianna stated. "A deity that honestly believes the world won't fall apart without Eris is a stupid deity."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:09 pm

"And she will be... I hate having to leave this to them but... As you probably know, I can't bring myself to hurt Zara." He replied "But I'll make sure they are ready to bring Themis down." He added with a decided tone on his voice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 am

"Then go right ahead, Sirius. I trust the children of this Sanctuary with all I have. If anyone can do this, it's them," she answered. "To take down such celestial figures, you all never cease to find new ways to make me proud."

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Til Death Do Us Part
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next