Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Caged Bird...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:27 pm

"Relax....Focus...Clear your mind..."

Robin felt his thoughts go still as he sat in the clearing, legs crossed and hands clasped together. It had been some time since the Daraku incident, and the tactician's mind was still in turmoil. The reason was twofold.

The first, the fact that Gwen, a woman Robin thought he could try and redeem, had managed to worm herself into his head. A fact that caused the man's hands to clench into fists, as it was not the first time that had happened. The first...

Well, that's where the second reason came in. Grima was back. A spirit, a voice within Robin's head, that had managed to dig it's claws into the tactician and take over once Zara had pushed him just a little bit over the edge. He thought he had been rid of it, and yet..Here he was.

Focusing..Relaxing..Trying to shut out the voices, trying to center himself.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:37 am

A familiar voice found its way into his mind. Slowly peeling away the layers of his focus. Ceasing his ability to concentrate properly.

"What's wrong, little bird?" called the voice, sultry tones like poison to his mind. "Did you miss me?" Looking around, it was unclear whether Gweniverre was near, or if this was merely a hallucination. Was he going mad? Had the damage she'd done just been too great? Or was she actually there?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:42 am

"...!"

That voice..That damnable voice. Almost immediately, Robin stood up, flipping open his Tome with one hand, the other clutching his blade. ".....Where are you? What do you want?"

This was bad..Could he handle her alone? Maybe....No, he got training. He would stand his ground if need be.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:47 am

"Can't a girl just swing by to pay a visit to her favourite pet?" The voice continued, rolling its way through his mind. "I can leave you alone, if you'd prefer. Well, I say alone, but I suppose you are never going to be alone anymore, are you? Has the dragon spoken to you yet?"

Gweniverre was being cautious. Sure, she had beaten this one countless times before, but something seemed different this time. And she wasn't about to take unnecessary risks by directly confronting him. Especially when she couldn't ignore the possibility that he may just come willingly to her side.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:50 am

"..." Okay...So far she seemed to simply be chatting. Maybe he could roll with this. If need be, he'd defend himself.

"Ah yes..Your pet. Good to see that's all I am. And the dragon has a name." He didn't care much for Grima. Twas a fate forced upon him before he was even born. But he would at least try and show the being SOME respect. "But I feel there's another reason you're here."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 am

"Ohhh, is little bird upset with me? Well, we can't have that now, can we?" Gweniverre teased. "And who's to say I'm here at all? Perhaps I'm just an implanted memory. Or maybe I'm a manifestation of your true desires." The voice chuckled. "Why, do you want to see me?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 11:23 am

"Oh? And what memory would I have of you that'd be so ingrained in my head? What 'true desires' do you speak of?" He began to pace, taking a deep breath. He needed to stay calm. "But sure...I'd love to see you. We never did have that dance."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:16 am

"Well, isn't that obvious, little bird? You want to be mine. You wish to submit to me once more. It's the same thing you've wanted since the first time you saw me, is it not?" She responded. She decided now was the time to test him. Perhaps a test, to see if he was docile, or hostile.

(Mirror Mirror - 18, 4 copies)
Gweniverre had cleverly concealed herself behind a tree, some distance away from Robin. It had the disadvantage of meaning she couldn't directly affect him with her haze, or any of her more powerful attacks, but did mean that she was at least able to interact with him. She decided to place her image into his mind. She was surprised to see how malleable it seemed, and willing to receive.

Gweniverre's form elegantly slid out from behind a tree near Robin, drawing attention to her curves, her grace, her piercing eyes, and sultry smile.
"Well then, my little bird, how could I deny you such a pleasure?" She commented.

Gwen: 30 + Copies: 4
Robin: 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 2:12 pm

"No...You're wrong...!"

Hopping up, Robin gripped his Tome, looking around wildly, before his gaze locked onto Gwen. A part of him noted that she looked even more beautiful than before, drinking in every single bit of her...Before he shook his head. He wouldn't lose to her. Not this time...!

Opening his Tome, he kept his gaze on her, trying his best to focus on the magical energies. He would need to be on his guard in case of combat...

(Focus-82! Success!)

Despite his gaze staying upon the temptress, his tome sparked slightly, indicating it was gathering power. "So...What makes you think I want to be yours?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Gweniverre gave Robin a very pointed look.
"Oh little bird, I can see it in your eyes, your mind, your body language. You cannot hide such desires from me." She smiled. "I know you. Perhaps better than you know yourself. You are unable to resist me. Though it's cute that you still think to try." She commented, glancing at Robin's tome. All the while, the real Gwen began to close the distance.

(Turn Pass)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Robin glared even more at the woman before him. "I don't believe that for a second. I was a fool who believed that you're worth saving. Now? Now I've got no reason to deal with you, or your lies!"

(Focus. 57.)

He tried charging even more energy, but his anger was distracting him. "If you think I'll follow you, then I shall prove you wrong!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Gweniverre let out a long sigh.
"It's rather endearing, but I'm beginning to grow weary of your protests. Would you kindly just skip to the part where you realise that you want me?" Gweniverre asked, checking to see if her trigger was still in place.

(Pass Turn)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Those three words. Those three, damnedable words. If it had been any other time, he'd be drooling over her. But right now? Thanks to Xana and the work of IDOL, he was free.

Robin smirked slightly. "Fine...I want you...."

(Arcthunder. 48!)

"To go to hell! ARCTHUNDER!"

All his rage. All his anger, bottled up into this one orb of electricity, which flew towards his target. A certain temptress, exploding into an X shaped burst of electricity as soon as it hit. "You won't defeat me that easily!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Gweniverre seemed to scream out in pain as the lightning hit her. Then, she just disappeared, seeming to fade out of existence.

(Narcissist - Adv: 46, 28)
No sooner had the Gweniverre disappeared as 3 more Gweniverre's emerged from the trees, each of them letting out a little laugh. They slowly began to approach Robin, but stopped just short of him. Then, across the back of his neck, Robin began to feel a slight tingling, as another Gweniverre appeared, brushing her hand gently against him, as she joined the other three. Then, they four of them split off into pairs, and began to gently kiss each other, shooting lascivious looks at Robin. Robin felt a temptation that was impossible to resist, as he joined them, and surrounded him.
"There... Now was that so hard, little bird~?" One of the Gweniverre's asked.
"It's so much more fun with us around~" Moaned another Gweniverre.
"Why don't you just relax~?" Added the third.
"We're just getting started~" The fourth Gweniverre winked.

Gwen: 30 + Copies: 3
Robin: 25 + Corruption: 2 + Double Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 6:12 pm

A confused look formed on his face as he watched the Gwen disappear. "What the he-"

There were four of them now. Damn...This was dangerous! Where was IDOL or Xana when he needed them? The entire Sanctuary? As he worried, he noticed them....kissing each other. Slowly, he walked towards them.

Their words were tempting..incredibly tempting. It would be so nice to just..relax....

(Struggle. 44.)

No...Damnit, he wouldn't fall again! With a roar, he lashed out, swinging his Tome angrily. "Get off of me you hussies!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 am

(Narcissist Bind Continues - Auto)
The tome had managed to destroy two of her copies, but that still left her with one. She began to carress the tactician's body, her moves mirrored by her copy.
"Oooh, the little bird wants to play rough, does he~?" One of the Gweniverre's laughed.
"Clearly he needs to learn a thing or two about pleasing a lady. But don't worry. We're. happy. to. teach. you." The second Gweniverre purred, exaggerating the last sentence.

Gwen: 30 + Copies: 1
Robin: 22 + Corruption: 3 + Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:29 pm

The caressing caused the tactician to shudder in pleasure. And yet....He gripped his Tome once more....And began to struggle once more!

(Struggle. 64)

Robin let out a shout, his body thrashing as he tried to free himself. As soon as he got somewhat loose, he pushed the two of them away. "I know how to please a lady....But not an old hag."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Gweniverre looked rather annoyed as the last of her copies disappeared. Less at his comment, and more at the fact he'd broken out, destroying the perfection that was her double.
"Why are you so insistent on resisting? Is it that you believe you are not good enough for me? I can assure you, I am ever so accepting of new pets, little bird." Gweniverre comments, a smile slowly creeping back onto her face. "You know what pleasures I can bring you~"

(All Eyes On Me - 90 CRIT)
Gweniverre made a direct blast of sensual imagery straight into Robin's brain, causing his mind to momentarily melt in pleasure as Gweniverre drew closer to her prey, her voluptuous form swinging sensually.

Gwen: 30
Robin: 19 + Corruption: 4 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 pm

That damned comment, and that DAMNEDABLE attitude! Every word out of her mouth managed to piss him off even more! None, not even Grima or Valimar, had managed to anger him this much.

"I am not your pet! And there's nothing you have that I wa-"

Before Robin could finish his sentence, he was struck by her charms, causing him to stop and stare at her, his gaze traveling from her legs all the way to her eyes. "S-So..Beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:35 pm

(Depraved Desires - 62)
Gweniverre smirked triumphantly.
"Hmmm.....? I'm sorry, were you saying something, little bird?" Gweniverre chuckled. "Oh, it doesn't matter. Now, where were we? Ah yes. The pleasures that I can bring you~" She repeated. Gweniverre started by finishing her approach towards Robin, and gently caress his face, before pulling him in for a sensual kiss. As she did, his mind began to fill with all the pleasure she had to offer. Hands grasping bedsheets. Nails teasing down the back. The heat. The moans of pleasure. The two of them intertwinned in ecstasy.

Gwen: 30
Robin: 13 + Corruption: 6
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Robin's eyes went wide the moment their lips met, his mind overwhelmed by both the growing corruption, and the thoughts coursing through him. Yes, it'd be so easy to just give in, wouldn't it? To allow her to do as she wished.

And yet....A small part of him tried to tell him to resist. And so, he slowly lifted his hands up, trying to get his spell to work..He just needed to get her with a Nosferatu...!

(Nosferatu. 22)

He didn't know how he had managed...It was so tempting to just give in...But slowly...

He lifted the tome up...An eldritch purple glow emanated from it..and tendrils shot out, digging into Gwen and beginning to siphon a bit of her energy. He wasn't out of the fight just yet!

Gwen: 29.
Robin: 14 + Corruption:6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Caged Bird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird...   A Caged Bird... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Caged Bird...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: