Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Himiko Toga /WIP/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Himiko Toga /WIP/ Empty
PostSubject: Himiko Toga /WIP/   Himiko Toga /WIP/ EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Appearance:
Himiko Toga /WIP/ Latest?cb=20170923122104

“So, what's your type? I love tattered guys reeking of blood. That's why I always carve people up in the end. A good romance is so much fun!"

Bio:
An unstable, dangerous sociopath with an apitiude for mimicry, teasing, and more often than not, senseless violence.
A prominent member within the ”League of villains”, Himiko has no qualms with even the most heinous of crimes, openly sadistic and sociopathic in her ways, wearing a perpetual grin throughout.
Twisted beyond reason, Himiko bears an uncanny obsession with blood, shamelessly expressing her adoration of the substance, drawn to it by a strange, lustful urge.
Toga’s instability also reflects in her interpretation of love, obsessive and dangerous. She holds philosophy that the best way to someone’s heart is to turn them inside out, as she finds herself prone to doing, but not before a little foreplay.

forest Assasin

Himiko Toga /WIP/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himiko Toga /WIP/   Himiko Toga /WIP/ EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:07 pm

and now just we need a hero from the anime too. -Starting a Hero profile for deku-

Himiko Toga /WIP/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: