A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Lake of Legends DLC   Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Hello-Hello, mortal authors of self-indulgence, welcome to the Lake of Legends DLC!! If you're here right now, you just paid 1,500,220 P$
BROUGHT TO YOU BY EA GAMES!

Now, where we last left our heroes, the corrupted water nymph Nimea had captured Ferro, Robin, Geno and Sierra's precious doll and filled them with corruption, now fueled by the now-tainted Star Spirit stolen from Geno, granting Nimea her own brand of corruption which she has since used to make her precious lake more captivating and pristine and making her the sole master of those she's corrupted.

Now the time has come for a clash between the heroes of the Sanctuary and the Spirit of Daraku!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:50 am

(Seeing as no one else is starting it xD)

Dixi was walking back and forth in front of Adrianna's house, she was still trying to calm herself, one thing was sure, she was going to bring back her friends "What is taking them so long..." Grumbled the brawler.

"You should relax, being impatient won't help." Said Xana coming out of the house, followed by Ix.

"Xana is right, big sis..." Added Ix softly while exiting the house.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:38 pm

"Her words ring true. Both of theirs. Your determination is admirable. But running headfirst will only cause your downfall." Barchiel stepped out of the door, heavy footprints left behind him. In his hands, where it always was, was his Bolter.

Meanwhile, a certain Tactician was twitching. He felt..strange. As if his brain was buried beneath a fog of sorts. "I...ugh...Gah..Where...Who...?"

And deep within that mental mire....a gate was being smashed upon. Whatever was hidden behind it wanted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Sierra is the next to emerge.  The crafter seems much more accessorized more than usual with her usual launcher hanging from her belt, but also something that looks like a claw is there as well as something that looks similar to the makeshift weapon that she concocted together when she was still Daraku though with other modifications.  In addition she also has on her back is a knapsack mean to hold as much things as possible.

Within her hands currently are notes of key adversaries and their analysis, with Nimea shorter than the others as she has somewhat less exposure and thus less info on her compare to Gweniverre, Robin, and Ferro. The other hand she is holding the map of the area that they were going there, including drawings of perimeter lines and range of the corrupted lake and the danger threshold.

Overall she look less like she is up against a rogue Daraku cell and more looking like she is planning to lay siege to an entire kingdom as with her job being the siege engineer.

"I am hoping to discuss a plan of attack as we get there as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:36 pm

( i hope i can participate ,if no,simply i delete this xD)

Prowd was walking side to side thinking a plan or something like that while staring at the sky thinking the plan suddenly will fall from the sky," think Prowd think something, what can we do against that spirit?", he said to himself as he just continue walking side to side with his arms crossed "is that spirit really that dangerous?" he asked staring at his companions

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Barchiel looked over at Sierra, frowning behind his helmet. "I know you are upset. But are you sure you wish to run into this situation? We may have to fight that doll you care so much about....I forget her name...Spring Roll?"

He was trying to be kind, and speak softly, but it still came out as a gutteral snarl thanks to his helmet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 pm

"I'm calm..." Dixi replied "And don't worry Sierra, we'll bring them back, I swear it." Dixi added.

Xana was getting ready, she had her lance out and was spinning another one, a bright red one "She's right, we'll stop them and bring our friends back right, big guy?"

Ix walked towards Dixi, and fused with her.

Meanwhile closer to the lake but out of detection radius, someone was sharping blades "So this... Nimea? You say her power has mutated? But it is still Themis' right?" The white haired girl asked to a little blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:47 pm

"Spring Rose" Sierra calmly corrected the space marine. "As for your question, I am not exactly the best in combat but what I can do is to try to get as much of a tactical advantage for everyone to try to at least deal with Nimea and Gweniverre. As for Spring Rose, I know of a few tricks that may be able to help stop her. You only need to lightly tap her her once." Even with that said, she looks pretty worried as she makes it easier than it sounds as there were a lot of variables that could thwart the attempt but she has to deal with it as it comes. She did give a light smile to Dixi but remained just a worried.

She looks over to Prowd. "Very dangerous, her song has a distorti- well corrupting effect effect and she has water spirits that will try to drag you into the lake. If you get pulled in, you are immediate fully controlled. That is what happened to Ferro before my eyes. Spring Rose launched me out of the area of the field...before she was...pulled in." It took her a lot of the will she had to not cry right there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 pm

"..." A few steps closer, and Barchiel was hugging Sierra. It was quite awkward. He was...not very knowledgable on this subject. "I will do what I can in order to save her. I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:55 pm

"Well said big guy." Xana said looking at the scene "I give you my word Sierra, we will get her and the others back." She said looking serious and sinking her lance in the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:06 pm

"i will do what i can, and i will do whatever it takes for rescue them from that nasty spirit, you have my word Sierra!" Prowd said placing his fist in his chest near the heart area as he take firmly his blade placing it over his shoulder

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:08 pm

She pauses a bit before she return the hug...albeit very awkwardly since the battle armor is very large and her arm spam is nowhere enough to even hug half of it.  She nods to all of them,  "Thank you..."  It was then that the threat of the emotional breakdown is momentarily gone and she was back to focusing on the task on hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Pulling away from the hug, Barchiel sighed. "If only I had some Melta Bombs...Or access to my battle brothers, or our ships. I'd like to see this spirit stand up against a barrage of Cyclonic Torpedoes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 pm

(You're fine, Forest, but remember to spell-check your posts, since this may go on for a while.)
Anika stood at the edge of the Sanctuary, glaring off into the distance with a cold fury. "You got bit, you son of a bitch..."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:03 pm

(i'll do it,so don't worry )

"I'll place the head of that stupid spirit in the wall of my house when we finish her,i promise my sword will be the last thing that the spirit see" say prowd with his face almost in pure anger

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 am

Xana walked to the edge of the Sanctuary looking for Anika, once she found her, she could see the anger on the neko's face, she gently patted her shoulder "You okay Ani?" She asked concerned about her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:07 am

Yumi is in the middle of the gathering chanting quietly as she placed what looks like paper charms onto her arrows before it glows and shrinks down into an intricate rune. She continues to do this with many other other arrows of different quivers, making sure that she doesn't mix any of it while committing the ones she has into memory.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:16 am

Jane exited the house carrying a large bag, as if she was planning a trip across the world.
"Is everyone prepared for what is to come?" Jane asked, looking slightly more frazzled than usual. She pulled out her notebook, and began to scribble something down in it without waiting for people to respond. From her pen motions, it appeared that she was drawing something, rather than writing anything.

The little girl nodded.
"Yup! Definitely still her power. But it seems that she's used the power on herself. I think that's maybe why it's different." She responded, sitting upside down on a tree branch, seemingly defying the laws of gravity as if it was no big deal.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:23 am

"Yeah, i'm ready" Prowd answered placing the sword behind his back and crack his knuckles, "here i go Ferro, i'm gonna rescue you from that corrupted spirit and rescue the others from her claws" he said with a determinated look and crossing his arms

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 am

Dixi cracked her knuckles "Hell yeah, let's rescue Ferro and the others and show this spirit to not mess with our friends!" She replied to Jane's question, then Ix came out again.

"Just be careful, remember that your gauntlets are..." Ix started.

"I know, don't worry, I have this under control... And as long as I don't step away from her..." She said pointing at Zara "More than 100 meters I'll be able to fight all out." She finished.

"But that is weird... I use YOUR power on myself and hasn't mutated like that..." Alter wondered "Something smells fishy here..." She added before sheating her blades when she felt one... No, two... Wait, three presences with the Spirit that were familiar "Those auras... the monk and the tactician... Tsk... And those two idiots are corrupted, great that means another nasty 'family reunion' and that bitch Gweniverre is there too... Mmm... I might be able to take two down for the price of one..." She said while closing here eyes, trying to feel if there was something else around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 am

Barchiel did not respond. Not verbally, that is. Instead, he allowed the loud cocking of his Bolter to answer for him. He started to walk forward. "Let's begin."

--------------------------------------

Robin, meanwhile, was still feeling...off. He stared ahead, his eyes somewhat unfocused. This place felt..wrong to him. And yet, right? How did that even make sense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm

"So... What's our plan?" Dixi asked crossing her arms.

"Well, the priority is to rescue Ferro and Robin right?" Ix replied "I think Jane should face Ferro... It worked when Yumi faced us..." She added "As for Robin... I wish Lis was here... She managed to make him snap it out before... Then there is that spirit... And we don't know where Gweniverre is so... We should be careful, an ambush could mean our defeat..."

"I'll help Jane with Ferro... I owe him." Dixi replied, the monk worked so hard to rescue her when she was the one corrupted, now it was her turn to repay him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Sierra lays out a basic plan as she speak in an even tone that is unlike her emotional state before or even her normal tone.

"Of the 4, Gweniverre is the one that is going to be the most dangerous in the later fights since she can use current corruption to turn allies against one another without being fully corrupted.  Also my scanner had noticed that her psychic pattern seems to be a bit different than before.  Plus she is more attuned to deal with dealing with multiple enemies.

Nimea is also a big issue to deal with but the biggest danger is the lake rather than her.  Get too close and you'll get pulled and get fully corrupted.  There also seems to be some mystical power that draws people towards it so that is a big issue.  I seem to be resistant to it though not immune so I can use my modified launcher to pull someone if they get a bit too close. Also water spirits may appear to try to drag you into the lake so be wary of that as well.

Ferro and Robin is only if we can reach to them before the fight ends.  Otherwise, we can save them for last so they are mostly to hurt us normally rather than our will to resist except I am most susceptible to them as I can't deal with conventional combat as well as everyone.

The biggest problem is I do not know how Spring Rose would have enhanced any of them prior to now so expect some new tricks.

If you can focus on one primary Daraku member out fast so that there will be only one source of corruption instead of two.   Also before we go straight in, we also need to check each enemy's position so we can potentially isolate and defeat one before that person can mount a serious counterattack, potential divide and conquer.  Any questions, thoughts, or suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Barchiel cupped his chin in thought, growling slightly under his breath. This battle seemed like it would be annoying. Someone using the powers of Chaos to corrupt? This could be...problematic.

"Shall I stay to the back and provide suppressing fire?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:07 pm

"Maybe i can provide protection as the front line" said prowd while thinking how to beat this boss and rescue his friends from the claws of the corrupted spirit

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next