A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:43 am

"He brought me here, the reason why I'm where I am," she said. "I probably would've gotten killed by some Merc at some point if he hadn't been the one to confront me when we met..."
Anika hopped to the ground and landed nimbly in front of Xana. "And now look where he is. Being played with just at the edge of the horizon, that's where. I'm going to turn her to steam..."
//////
Adrianna arrived on scene and coughed to catch attention. "Everyone, I won't be going with you for this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 am

"It's the same for all of us, Ani...." Xana replied, gently hugging Anika "We'll get him back and turn that bitch into steam, I swear it." She added with a confident smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:45 am

Jane looked surprised at Adri's reaction. She seemed to be think for a short time before going a shade paler.
"Oh." she responded. "You are afraid of what may happen to the Sanctuary if your double were to be corrupted." Jane posited. It was the only reason she could think of for the sudden change in Adri's decision. Jane flipped through a few pages and began to cross some things out. She had been counting on Adri's support in her plan, and this would require a change to her strategy. Though she appeared to be rather annoyed at herself for not seeing this coming.

"Well, yes, but you got your power direct from the source!" The girl giggled. As Alter described those who'd been corrupted, the girl's eyes lit up. "Oh! So this is going to be a REAL fight then?!" She seemed rather excited. "I'd best get into a good position then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:50 am

"I guess I'll have to indulge you, I'll try to make it as violent as possible." Alter replied with a sinister grin in her face.

"It's okay Adri, you can count on us, right guys?" Dixi said, not really shocked by Adri's decision, after all, she was going to suggest her staying back.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:35 am

"i can't wait for make her lake only a dry pound,she will pay for corrupting ferro!" Prowd said placing his fist in his other hand as his face look very angry, "well, give a signal when we can begin and kill that stupid bitch"

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:06 pm

"Wait just a moment!" Adrianna held her stylis up to them, the tip glowing a vibrant purple. "Just because I won't be going with you doesn't mean I can't offer support."
////
Anika nodded to Xana and smiled calmly before smoke rose up from the corners of her mouth and her eyes became burning hellholes again. "Hold nothing back!!"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:15 pm

"You can bet I won't, I'll crush her and if I find that bitch Gweniverre... I'll make her pay." Xana replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Jane watched Adri intently, curious to see what she was planning. She prepared to continue writing as soon as Adri's assistance became clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:47 pm

"Yeah, Let's crush that bitch and finish this once and for all!, Gweniverre and that spirit will pay what they did to our friends!" Prowd said and keep his sword in the sheat behind his back and wait for the signal to start the quest .

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Barchiel looked over at the witch of the Sanctuary. "And what support will you give us, miss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Sierra looks over to where Adrianna is. She wasn't sure if Adrianna would come along with her double or not so didn't exactly counted her in the roster yet though so wasn't as affected as Jane in the planning (though her strategy is more extemporaneous). She smiles to the witch. "Any support would be welcoming, even if you aren't involved directly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 pm

She drew two runes on each of the people that were planning to go on this rescue mission. "Whenever you feel it's absolutely necessary, pour some magic into those runes and you'll be given either a strength boost or a quick fix, depending on which one you use," she explained. "Be careful, though, each rune can only be used once and that's it! I've already given Anika and Xana theirs, so you all are set now."

Anika calmed herself and awaited the party, leaning against Xana for support. "Why would she even do this..."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 pm

"She?" Xana asked, surely Anika wasn't talking about Gweniverre, after all that bitch would do this normally.

"Thank you Adri." Dixi said "I'll bring them back even if it's the last thing I do." She added determined before walking towards the exit, hiding the worries that had been filling her mind lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 pm

"i'll do my best for rescue ferro and the others" Prowd said following Dixi as he seem more determined than before, he turn his head toward Adri and smile at her "Thanks for all", said prowd before continue walking until reach the exit.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Barchiel frowned somewhat. Magic? He was no psyker. Those foul powers of the Warp, those corrupting powers of Chaos...!

Shaking his head, the Blood Angel grumbled his thanks before following the others. He would give this spirit the Emperor's Peace one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:52 am

Jane began to scribble down notes whilst examining one of the runes on her. It seemed to be rather versatile, basically a battery of magical energy that had multiple outputs to the nervous system. It was a remarkable, and rather innovative, use of the runes. Of course, too many runes interacting with the human body could risk overloading it, so it seemed reasonable that they had been limited to two.

"Thank you, Adri. I will do my best to ensure they are used correctly, and that the mission is successful." She commented, not wishing to make this mission personal. She couldn't bring herself to say Ferro's name out loud. It had been conflicting her for the past few hours. Getting personal feelings involved in a fight was the quickest way to get yourself killed. Or worse.

And yet her strategy relied on her leveraging her relationship with Ferro. This made her feel... uncomfortable. This was the major cause of the conflict within her.

It was not an uncommon tactic for Jane, to have her enemies' minds clouded by personal feelings whilst she remained objective, but this was different. She was not moving the focus from herself to the object of her enemy's affection, she was making herself the target of their focus. And she wasn't certain if she was able to remain objective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:21 am

"Thank you for the support. We will make good use of this." Sierra allows the energy to coalescent around her, though a bit of the energy is also absorbed into her rather than around her but not converting into pure energy but more stored as it is.

Though she is not well versed into runes, her own understanding of effects of energy allows her to discern the effects that it had on a fundamental level. She wasn't sure that the strength boost would help her as much aside from maybe moving heavy equipment but helps to have options, while the healing one is better as she suspect she would be more prone to succumbing to regular and will sapping abilities than corruption.

It was then that Sierra noticed that Jane seems to be rather troubled. Usually Jane is rather hard to read due to her modus operandi but Sierra has been around her enough that she noticed that Jane seems too intent that her expression is held rather than being normal. "Are you alright?" She asked her mentor with a bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:02 pm

"Hmm?" Jane responded, looking up from her book upon realising that she was being spoken to, which was unusual in itself, given how attentive she usually was, and how often she was able to easily multi-task. "Oh. I'm sorry. I was a little lost in thought." She responded, trying to put a brave face on. She couldn't be seen to be in a state. It would be bad for morale. But equally, she did not wish to be caught directly lying either, as that could cause others to question her judgement on strategic or tactical calls made throughout the coming assault. "I will be fine once this mission is over, and we've achieved our objectives." Jane responded, keeping her words militaristic.

She did not want to think about what she'd encounter when she got there, and what actions she may have to take. And she wasn't sure she'd even be able to take the steps that were needed to ensure everyone's safety. She was beginning to doubt whether her presence would even be a net positive to the group.

But, she trusted Sierra. And Sierra, at the very least, deserved to know the truth.
"It is... possible that my judgement in this may be... compromised." She spoke quietly. Not quite a whisper, but quiet enough to not have her voice carry. Her voice held a level of doubt that was rarely displayed by Jane. "Perhaps you should be the one to lead the charge on this, if you are feeling up to the task."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 pm

"Whoever this Nimea is," she answered. "Why is she with Gwenivere, why is she with Daraku? There was Jane, Victus, and Kathrynne, they were good people deep down, and then Jen too...So...is she more like Gwenivere?"
///
"Jane, being emotional isn't a problem, it's letting your emotions control you," Adri stated. "I know you're worried about Ferro, but also know you'll keep it together, for his sake."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:40 pm

"I don't know but... There is only one way to know it, right?" She replied looking at the neko "Whatever she's after we'll fimd out."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm

"Well..so, where is that spirit". prowd said trying to figure how to reach that lake or how to find a path towards the lake

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Sierra has seen Jane made this display briefly, of that things will be alright makes an expression that is unreadable.  However, she had caught sight of Jane earlier being rather frazzled earlier.  She was worried.  However it is a relief when Jane decided to confide of her of Jane's inner turmoil and she listens, perfectly understanding the dilemma that Jane is facing, a similar situation that she herself had previously thought of and mentioned by Barchiel.  She had let out the emotional part, her worries and the anguish out already and knows what she needs to do in the incoming battle.

Adri did decided to give some general advice in the helping but Sierra decide to elaborate things a bit more.  "I am actually going through something pretty similar, Spring Rose, and I am not immune to my emotions.  These emotions are normal and they will surface.  Though emotions can potentially hinder our our abilities, they can also potentially empower us as well.  Not to mention neither of us can honestly remain objective when someone close to us is in danger as we have to accept them as if now and do what we have to to succeed as failure is unthinkable.

Our role is unique as we may have to use these emotions  to sway the ones closest to us.  I will admit that I am new at this as well but the best advice I can give is to draw from them but do not let them overwhelm.  And trust in our allies to step in.  I am not sure if that helps any but that is the best advice I can give in the whole matter."  She offers a sad smile  It was an ugly situations they are stepping forward but Sierra had vowed to do everything within her abilities to get Spring Rose back.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not immune...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Jane closed her eyes at annoyance with herself. Of course, Sierrra was going through the same thing. Was she so blind to have not noticed this? She shook her head. She needed to focus, and the internal turmoil wasn't helping.

Perhaps Adri and Sierra were right. Perhaps she did need to embrace her emotions, and use them, rather than try to block them out. She was certain that there was no way she could be truly objective in this scenario, but this fight was much too close to home for anyone to be objective. That, and her plan relied heavily upon using her emotional connection with Ferro to try to save him, something that would be significantly harder if she was not in touch with her own feelings.

As she opened her eyes, a small spark of resolve was in them. It wasn't much, but it was certainly a better expression than the one she'd had moments ago.

"Thank you." She nodded to Sierra and Adri. Their words may not have been much, but it meant a lot to Jane that they cared enough to assist her, even when they were both in a similar position to her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 pm

"Now go get her," Adrianna stated. "Bring everyone back safe, okay?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Dixi nodded "Let's go then! I'm tired of waiting." She says before starting to walk to the exit of the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next