A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:00 pm

"The same with me, so let's do this!" Said prowd Walking toward the exit of the forest following Dixi and the same time paying atention to his surroundings.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:20 am

Jane noded. She looked to Sierra.
"Can you lead the way, as you were the one who saw the incident occur, correct?" Jane asked, seemingly having regained some level of composure after their talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Surrounding an immense lake we're flowers that gave off a faint glow in the light of the moon. Her star-speckled waters reflected the night sky in more ways than one. As she sensed a party nearing the lake, she stepped out, ready to face her guests as a lady of the lake should.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:42 pm

The loud footsteps of a Space Marine followed suit, armored digits clenching the Bolter tightly. This was something Barchiel was used to. A force capable of corrupting those who stand against it? It sounded all too well like Chaos.

And that was a foe he was well equipped for. His twin hearts raced, adrenaline coursing through his veins. A feral grin threatened to split his face as they approached their target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 pm

"What now?" he whispered trying to not make much noise and trying to keep the stealth while look at the lake then at the rest of the landscape.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:42 pm

She nods to Jane before they set off with her at front to try to guide the part close to the point where they arrive near the point of the Lake but not at it, she doesn't want them to engage just yet. Meanwhile, her scanner constantly tries to pick up any energy that may be nearby whether it is Gweniverre's haze, or Nimea's song that gives off the energy reading she witness both of them give out during the encounter at the castle and at the lake respectively.

"Jane, do you know how far Gweniverre's detection range is? I was about 15 meter distance away and I was still detected. However, she only called me out and not try to corrupt me though fortunately. Also does anyone know what Nimea's other tricks are?" She wants to gather as much info that they know already to plan the next steps. She already outline the default one with focusing on Gweniverre first so the haze and the mind control won't a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Dixi looked at Sierra "Ix says she can partially block the Haze, if you need help with that."

Then it was Xana "I think I can use my magic combined with Ix's to block the Haze more efficiently, but if I focus on blocking it, I won't be able to fight, so I'll let you guys decided, let me warn you though, I will be vulnerable while channeling, if they interrupt it, I will need some time to resume it. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Sierra shakes her head. "The haze is less of a problem than being mind controlled like what happened with Robin and Yumi." She glances over to the dancer before returning her gaze to the others. "What I am planning is that Gweniverre falls first so that she doesn't last long enough for the haze to start adding up. Then again this is basing off of what I know of Gweniverre since I do not as much about Nimea." She looks a bit troubled with this as an unknown factor tends to create too much variables. "Anyone has any input on this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:17 pm

"Perhaps we can do what we did in Daraku's headquarters? Split up and try to divide their attention?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Nimea walked towards one of the flowers and kneeled down, picking it and standing at full height. "Aren't they beautiful? They were a gift from a kind man. Quite the gardener, wouldn't you agree?" She picked the lumiescent blue petals off the bus and blue them to the wind. "I assume you are here for your compatriots?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Dixi cracked her knuckles "You can bet we are, release our friends, NOW." She demanded with her gauntlets ready for combat.

Xana had her lances out, ready for a fight as well "There is no need for violence, let our friends go and we won't have to vanish you."

Meanwhile in the shadows of the nearby trees another girl was observing the events mumbling to herself "No need for violence she says, such an hypocrite, but maybe their presence here will make it easier for me to chop the head of the Themis' pawns."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 pm

"When she is focused, her detection range can reach approximately 50 metres, perhaps slightly more. Her haze, however, is more restricted, only seeming to reach around 20 metres. If distracted, however, I've noticed a sharp decrease in both effective ranges." Jane whisperred. "She is also surprisingly good at hiding, given her demeanour, prefering to make a grand entrance. It is not unlikely that she'll be surpressing her haze once she is aware of our presense. And likely, she will know about us before we know about her."

"As far as Nimea goes, I am not aware of her skillset. She was brought into Daraku directly by Zara, and I have reason to believe that she has interracted with Gweniverre, but I do not believe that Kathrynne had any engagement with her, and Jennifer would likely avoid someone of Nimea's reputation. All I know is that her lake is dangerous, but this is not new information." Jane responded, apologetically. "I believe splitting up before we know what our enemy is capable of would be unwise, but when we have multiple targets, it will be unavoidable. I recommend that no-one leaves anyone's line of sight, but equally, we shouldn't stand too close to each other, or we risk being in a blast radius."

Jane's eyes flickered up at the sound of Nimea speaking.
"It would appear we have lost the element of surprise. Approach with caution. I do not see anyone else around, as of yet. But, as unlikely as it may seem, we should try to resolve this diplomatically. I would rather not lose anyone today, if I can help it." Jane added, to the group as a whole, before stepping forwards. She made sure she wasn't too far from the group, but far enough that she wasn't drawing attention to them. Of course, Dixi and Xana weren't making it easy.

"Nimea, Lady of the Lake and Heir to Daraku. I've come to bargain." Jane declared, her voice carrying towards to lake.

Meanwhile, a few metre behind Dixi stop Zara. She was making no effort to hide herself, but nor was she standing in a manner that made it appear that she was here for a fight. She trusted that Nimea would understand what to do in this situation. But she was, of course, not going to interfere with the fight, regardless of which side the fight seemed to be going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:08 pm

"Let's do this, we can do it the soft way or the.." he take his sword and placed it in his shoulder before complete his words "painfull way" he finish with his sword pointing at the flour of the lake while he lean in the handle.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Yumi have listened to what have Jane has said and knew that Gweinverre might be hiding somewhere nearby, judging that this water spirit is nearby. She closes her eyes and allows herself to immerse into the natural scenary that she can try to sense any unnatural movements or sound that would disrupt the white noise of nature.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Sierra allows Jane to do the negotiation as she herself won't be able to be impartial with what happened to Spring Rose. However, Sierra, having lived within political purgatory for much of her life, is very skeptic that Nimea is not trying to do something while distracting. However, the eagerness of some of the other wanting to engage was not making it easier. Sierra raises her hand up to halt the others while she consider what Jane has said as Jane continues to talk.

Seeing that they have already been detected and only Nimea is around, there is a good chance that Gweniverre is nearby and perhaps Ferro and Robin as well and that there is a possibility of an ambush to try to get as much done before the element of surprise from Daraku wears off as Jane speaks that Gwen tends to keep herself hidden. The two most observant individuals of the group is Jane, Yumi, and herself. Jane is currently speaking with Nimea so that she is currently occupied. She can trust Yumi to watch out for things physically but Sierra wanted to add a level of assurance. She flips the viewing of her scanner from energy based to thermal based and try to detect any heat signature from any individuals that may be hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:55 pm

"It's no wonder you were brought on to be a part of Daraku, Jane," Nimea commented. "Ever the pacifist, but that's what I've always liked as far as I've heard of you. I'd love very much to bargain with you all myself, but were I to do so, and accept your terms, I wouldn't be able to achieve my own dreams, whilst you all would be fully capable of achieving yours."

Her eloquent smile was reversed, letting out a sigh through her pale blue lips. "To dream... Such a wonderful luxury that has been allowed beings like you. And what a boon to be allowed to chase those dreams. Fate however has never been so kind to me."

She picked another flower and began to feel the petals off one by one. "A life of joy..." And she plucked another petal. "A peaceful home..." And another. "Amiable companions..." And another. "And..." As she plucked the final petal, she blew upon it and watched it fade away into the distance. "Someone who loves me back... No matter what I do, it seems fate will conspire to stop me at every pass."

She looked back to the party and smiled upon them again. "Ah, my apologies, dear guests, I hope I have not bored you all with my selfish words. Your precious Spring Rose, Ferro, and Robin, yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:08 am

Ix took control of the body after hearing the spirit's words "Then, there is a chance to end this peacefully, right? There is no need for violence..." The blonde girl asked, while puttimg her sword Arondight away.

Meanwhile, still from the shadows, Alter raised a brow "They are trying to negotiate with the spirit... What a bunch of idiots..." She prepared her blade, aiming at the spirit's neck while hiding her murderous instinct and her bloodlust.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:44 am

Barchiel stepped forward, visor locked upon the Spirit's visage. "And why, pray tell, are you unable to achieve your dreams? A home? You have one. Companions? I daresay the person who planted these flowers could count. And someone who loves you? I am sure that someone like that exists....I see not why kidnapping our allies aids in your goals."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:46 am

"Companions?,i can't understand that way for make companions,corrupting people and make them walk in a wrong no, a totaly wrong way,i can understand that, i think corruting our friends and make them yours by force is wrong idea, Hey we can do this ina peacefully way, nobody will end up hurt", Say prowd keepign his sword behind his back then waiting for the answer

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:58 am

Jane frowned at Nimea's words.
"It's not too late. We can still help you to achieve your dreams. You do not need to sacrifice the dreams of others to attain them." Jane responded. Something in the back of her mind was telling her that the fight needed to happen. That, no matter what was said here, Nimea was not going to back down. That she was going to try and twist these circumstances to make herself appear the victim. "Please, just come with us, release our allies, and we can free you of your bonds of 'fate'."

In fact, it was fair to say that the battle had already begun, and this dance was merely a prelude so that both sides could feel good about themselves before engaging with their foe. It was a battle of morale, justifying the moral standing, and information gathering for how each side could exploit the other. Nimea hadn't said much. She'd certainly spoken, but all her goals had been vague at best. Jane, similarly, was not going to give Nimea any information regarding herself, especially not her feelings for Ferro. That card needed to remain an ace up her sleeve. At least, until it was too late for Nimea to use the information against her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:39 am

Alter's patience was starting to run out, she was going to wait until these idiots started the fight but, at this rate, they might get tricked by the spirit, making her mission here even harder, so, while still hiding her bloodlust, Alter took impulse on the branch she was standing in and launched herself towards the water spirit, aiming her blade at the spirit's neck.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 am

"As I'd said before, fate has a lack of fondness for me. A joyful life is impossible when you're summoned by an utter devil of a woman. A peaceful home and amiable companions? This may be my lake, but my dear "sisters" have many a time tried to lay claim to it. It was only when Zara brought me on to be part of Daraku that I made them cease."
She approached her lake and sat at the edge, her legs dipped into the starry waters. "And the one I love doesn't love me back. She's clever, intelligent, and quite a trickster..."

"You may believe what you will, but I must say, I have no intentions of crushing your dreams," she replied. "Allow me time with your companions, just enough to do what I need to do, and I promise, swear by the stars that I will return your friends." Just as she finished that statement, she watched, seemingly too late, as Alter came soaring out of the trees to strike her down. However, a wave of dark waters erupted from the lake as an armored hand snatched Alter's sword from the air, stopping the girl's attack.

"Careful that you not be so brash, young one," Nimea stated, raising a hand and poking Alter's nose playfully. "The corruption that fills my lake is no longer that of Daraku, but of my making."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:11 am

Barchiel frowned, before slowly taking a few steps forward. The fact that the shadowy figure had tried, and failed to attack Nimea, was..surprising. He pointed a finger at her. "You. How long will this task take, and how do we know that you will keep your word?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 am

Alter cursed as her attempt to finish the spirit failed, making her blade become a pure flame, she jumped back, getting distance between her and the lake "I don't care if the corruption is Daraku's or yours, for my goal, you MUST dissapear!"

Ix and Xana were surprised to see Alter, they didn't expect such a bold attack from her but maybe they could count her as an ally for now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:22 am

Jane let out a sigh as the foolhardy Alter made her attack. Great, was this how the fight was going to start? Only to be surprised by Nimea's counter. It seemed clear that the 'guardians' of the lake were protecting her. It seemed rather clear where their friends were now. Nimea had begun to show her hand, thanks to the reckless act of the Eris-bound 'daughter' of Zara.

"You require them for some sort of task, you say? Well, perhaps if you were to ask for our assistance, rather than to subvert their will, we would be willing to assist you." Jane responded. "If you release our allies, then I will guarentee that you will have, at the very least, my own services, along with those of the former Fourth Seat, Kathrynne Rowan, and our protective guard, Sir Victus DuMort." Jane offered. Though she had no doubt that her offer would be rejected, she was entirely sincere in the offer. "And, though I may not speak directly for them, I am rather sure that many of my companions here would be willing to join, for a worthy cause."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next