A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 am

Ix stepped forward, next to Jane "You'll count with my and my sisters help as well, so please, let our friends go." Xana nodded in approval while keeping her guard up in case Gweniverre was nearby.

Alter on the other hand "Are you all really so blind? Fine have it your way, I will never trust anyone on Themis' side..." She looked then at her 'sisters' and 'mother' "Not even if they are my family, if I have to trash your guardians before finishing you, bring them out!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:57 am

"I can see why life has been so good to you now, even in that brash, violent upstart, there's a trace of that shine that you all give," she stated. "I wish to show her my love, and to maintain a certain something as well, but I'm destined to fail. But..." She stood back up, just as three armor clad men emerged from the lake along with her. "I've garnered quite the stubborn attitude. I've no doubt you shall triumph over me and my knights, but won't you indulge this ancient spirit?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 pm

"Damm it..is enough!" Prowd take his sword and pointed it at nimeas with a angry look on his face "is your decision i say, Release our friends! or i will make you release them by force!" he said while his sword is still pointing toward her as his shadowy energy start to emerge from the sword.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm

"Someone with an actual head over his shoulders!" Alter yelled.

"No!" Ix stood in front of Prowd "If there is a chance to solve this peacefully, we can't just jump to violence." She then looked at Alter "Please... Let's hear her out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:47 pm

She smiled at Ix warmly and held herself at the ready. "I appreciate your offers for peaceful negotiation, but I openly welcome combat," she told Ix. "As I said before, I'm destined to fail in my endeavors, but that doesn't mean I'll allow fate to beat me so easily. I and my knights shall face you all~ Please, fight with all your hearts and do not hold back." Her gaze became somewhat colder when she looked upon Prowd and, to a lesser extent, Alter. "I'd ask that the shadow warrior stay out of this, but if he so wishes to go on, I can't promise my knights won't put him down."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:54 pm

"I can defend my self, don't worry, i'm here because i really want save my friends from your corrupted claws, is the wish i have in my heart and nothing i repeat nothing can't change that wish" he said with a confident smile while placing his sword upon his shoulder prepared to fight the spirit.

Last edited by forest Assasin on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them Online
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:01 pm

"Is there really no way to avoid confrontation..." Ix said slightly disappointed while swapping back with Dixi who was looking at the arm that stopped Alter's attack and clentched her fists, was this how he felt back then? She owed him, she would rescue him.

"See? You bunch of fools, there was no way she would let you 'friends' out without a fight, it's better to just cut the snake's head and be done with." Alter added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:08 pm

"You're both far too extreme, I would think," Nimea commented in response to both Prowd and Alter's threats on her life.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:18 pm

"Sure alter, you will see how that snake will lose her head instantly, we will make sure that head be cut off from her shoulders" he said preparing his sword passing his hand on the edge of it "Say your last words,so we can start to making you pay for kidnapping our friends"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Jane let out a sigh. Though, to most, it would appear to be a sigh of resignation, it was actually a sigh of relief. Nimea hadn't made any friends with her speech and, if anything, had gotten two people vying for her head. Nimea was clearly a dangerous foe, and perhaps a lot smarter than she let on. She had made no attempts to deceive them with fake promises of glory, or tried to accept their assistance in a ploy to corrupt them. Nor had she made any attempt to stroke her own ego, in fact betting on herself to lose. It appeared that she was trying to aim for pity, and making herself seem the underdog, a tactic that Jane suspected a few in the group may fall to. Fortunately, the majority of the group had a clear goal. Rescue the corrupted.

"Very well. You leave us with little choice. Prepare to defend yourself, Lady Nimea." Jane commented, as she closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them to examine the area anew. She began to examine the knights in particular, looking for any distinguishing features amongst them. A stance. A weapon. A build. An energy.

Zara listened the the back and forth between Nimea and the group, seemingly rather amused by the conversation. It was almost as if the conversation she was watching was beyond merely the words being spoken, but held some deeper significance. Aside from a small curl at the edge of her mouth, however, Zara showed no other reaction. She stepped forward to allow Dixi the ability to move around the area with ease before leaning against a tree that would give her a good view of the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Dixi felt the the effect of the binding spell weakening, she looked at Zara and saw her closer, to allow the brawler a more easy movement "Thank, mom." She said before turning her gaze to one of the knights, walking towards him "Face me, one on one, Ferro." She knew it was him "You saved me when I was under the effect of the corruption, now is my turn to repay you!"

Dixi's words clearly affected Alter but the white haired girl decided to ignore them and focus on her main target, if the 'knights' were going to get in her way, she would show no mercy.

"You and I are in for a long talk once the fight is over." Xana claimed "Ready to show them some teamwork, Ani?" She said, turning to the neko.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:11 pm

"Let's begin, this encounter~" he said in a comically tone before prepare his sword placing it in a ofensive stand while locking his eyes at the corrupted spirit with a determined look on his faces his shadow energy start to flow around his sword empowering it ,"i'm ready"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:23 pm

This encounter almost seem to be overlly dramatic that it makes her rather uneasy if something else would occur after this.   Sierra hopes she is wrong but her skepticism, wariness, and prudence has kept her alive and sane so far as it is not as likely.  What really troubles her is that there are 3 knights.  If they are within that suit of armor, Ferro and Robin would be easier to note but how would Spring Rose be able to do so as well?  Even in her human size form, her body has very little strength that the doll generally have issues carrying anything heavier than 50 lb much less a whole suit of armor.  Something doesn't add up...

"Are we sure those 3 are in the armor?  Spring Rose wouldn't be able to move well, if at all, in the armor.  "  She confides in the others, especially Jane, in her analysis.  "Also I think this is just the introduction see how the event is presented since it seems so theatrical."  Sierra is still on the lookout for any other heat signature around them other than the party + Tix and Nimea and her knights.

It was the that she starts some precautions, pulling out several objects from her backpack that resmebles aluminum cans and throwing them towards a tree which ends up sticking on the bark surface with some adhesive component. Then she does it, several more times to other trees. They are all connected with a small wire to Sierra herself by her left wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Nimea smiled and readied herself, whilst those in armor didn't react to Dixi one bit. She'd need to try far harder to reach Robin or Ferro. As the fight was about to start, Nimea reached into the lake and pulled out a corrupt Spring Rose. "My apologies for the deception, Ms. Sierra, I had no intention of taking your precious doll from you. I recognized your own treachery and wished protection upon my Gwenivere, as well as to add incentive for you all to come and allow me this final opportunity to push against life." She pressed a finger to Spring Rose's belly and a darky, starry substance flowed out of the Doll's body, leaving it uncorrupted. After which, she tossed Spring Rose to Sierra and lobbed the concentrated ball of corruption back into the lake.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Barchiel looked over at the goings on. She seemed prepared to enter a fight. A sigh escaped him as he took another step closer. "Win or Lose...I shall attempt to aid you, miss. Fate is non-existant. We have the power to change our fate...That being said."

He lifted his Bolter, aiming it at the water spirit. "If you wish for a fight! Then I shall show you the might of the Emperor's finest!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:54 pm

"if you want to fight, i will fight you,so get ready because this warrior are not scared of you!" Prowd said taking his sowrd in both hands waiting for start the fight as his eyes are locked only on the spirit

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:00 am

"So that's how you want to play huh..." Keeping her cool, Dixi removed one of her gauntlets and tossed it towards the spirit "I challenge your champion to a duel. One versus one." She was determined to save his friend.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:59 am

Yumi has been strangely silent amidst of all the exchange that has been taking place. Unknowns to many, she had been silently chanting something, eyes closed, as her palms faces the ground but arm stretched outwards in front of her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:29 pm

(Free Action: Analysis - Disadvantage: 93, 5)
Jane tried to discern who was in which armour, but their armour was identical. She couldn't get a particular vibe off of any of them either, each of them giving off the sensation of Corruption, and little else. The armour hide their physique, so no clues there either. Finally, their weaponry. One was wielding a sword, the second a spear, and the last a longsword and shield, none of which matched the modus operandi of Ferro. Jane looked uncertain at this. She needed more information before she could make a judgement.

Meanwhile, Dixi seemed to be looking to make this a one on one fight. Jane suspected this was not a good idea, but was not about to undermine her in front of the enemy. She did not trust Nimea, and suspected she wouldn't fight fair. Equally, she didn't believe that Nimea would make her cheating obvious, assuming she even accepted the challenge. Though, if nothing else, it may buy her more time to figure out who is whom amongst the knights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Nimea looked upon them all and sighed with a heavy heart. "It pains me knowing none of you trust my word or my honesty. Well, except for the space marine, of course. However, I am not naive to believe it unfounded, as well." She snapped her fingers and a chorus of voices filled the air, reaching for the ears of any who'd listen.

///Nimea's Moveset
Passive - Corruption: Once corruption stacks reach 10, the target becomes corrupted, and must fight for the other side. Whilst corrupted, target will take double damage from any source. Corruption stacks cannot be removed easily, and it is nigh impossible to remove them during combat. Exceptions to this are at GM discretion.

Passive: Whispers of the Waters - All throughout the fight, the corrupted spirits of the lake will urge the heroes to come closer and submerge in the waters of the lake. Every success forces the heroes closer to the lake, soon opening up to a special attack when they're close enough.

Promise of Fantasy - Nimea evaporates and reforms behind the target and begins to deliver pleasurable suggestions in a hushed, sultry tone. 2 Willpower damage.

Double Droplet - Nimea dips into the lake, fully submerging herself before emerging with a double. The Double has her own actions while she's active and can utilize the same moves as Nimea. Each Double has Five Stamina points.

Dream Come True - If successful, Nimea changes form to best suit the target's tastes, upping her willpower attacks by two points of damage for that particular member of the party.

Ultimate Paradise - Requires one or more Droplet Doubles. Every Double present closes in on the target and holds them down, rubbing their naked bodies against him and laying kiss upon kiss against his bare skin. Nimea is the last to close in and starts making out with the target, slipping her tongue in and doing continual Willpower damage until they can break free. All Double destroyed when the target manages to free themself. 5 Willpower damage for the activation. 2 Willpower damage for consecutive bind damage.

Corrupt Kiss - Nimea's body darkens and her lips turn black as she beckons the target to her. Once they're close, she brings them in and presses her soft lips against theirs, corruption making its way into her victim. 3 Willpower damage + 1 Corruption.

Tantalizing Song - Nimea takes a curt bow to the party before proceeding to sing an ambient tune, a dark presence in the air as the party hears each note. 3 Willpower damage + 1 Corruption

Drowning Darkness - Her Ultimate move. Automatically activates once the victim has gotten too close to the Dark Lake. Nimea draws the victim's attention to the dark waters of the lake, the target utterly entranced by it's calm surface. She soon dips into the waters and extends a hand to the target, who takes it thoughtlessly, allowing her to pull them in and hold them against her body under the depths of the water. Regardless of how many or how few Corruption stacks the victim has, once they become fully submerged in the lake, their minds and bodies become utterly flooded with Corruption and fall under the whims of Nimea.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:42 pm

That was it. The choir of voices was his signal. Hoisting his Bolter up, Barchiel took aim,before firing at Nimea. Best to cut off the head of the serpent, lest this temptress be free to try and control them like she did their allies.

If she wanted a fight, he'd give her a war!

(Bolter.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 pm

"Is Show time!" he said charging against nimea with his sword in a fast Attack of Thre slices against her Traying to aim at her chest

1..2..3 slices

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Tix was observing the rest, she saw her other self just... throw one of her gauntlets, yeah sure, like they were going to play fair and give her the damn duel, readying her sword, Tix vanished in the shadows.

Dixi was still gazing at Nimea with eyes on fire "I challenge your champion..." She then turned to the sword one "Him, to be precise! If you really have feith on your champion, you shouldn't believe he can't lose againt me, right, maiden of the lake? Will he take the gauntlet and the challenge?" She added pointing at said knight.

(Tix - From the Shadows)
(Dixi - Free Action: Request duel against Ferro)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:43 pm

As the atmosphere broke upon the field of battle, and weapons called out declaring the start of the the battle, Jane focused her attention upon the three knights. How would they react to their lady being attacked? Would their motion reveal anything new to her about who they were? Perhaps they would cry out, and their voices would reveal who they were. She needed to single out which one was Ferro, or at least advise the others as to which one Robin was.

She noticed Dixi taking particular interest in one of the three in particular. The sword wielder. Had Dixi spotted something that she had not? Or was Dixi relying on instinct? In either case, Jane could not ignore the possibility that she had picked him out of the trio. She would need to wait to be sure, but for now, she'd just have to observe. If nothing else, the least she could do in this situation was divert Nimea's attention away from the group, whilst Jane confirmed Dixi's suspicions, or discovered which one Ferro really was. She began to generate a small amount of colourful light within her hands, before shining it out towards Nimea's eyes, hoping to throw her off balance.

(Distracting Display - Target: Nimea:
On a success, the target gets Distracted: 1 debuff.
Distracted: Distracted: X means roll with disadvantage for X turns. Does not apply to passive AoEs, global effects or environmental actions.
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:53 pm

"Spring Rose!"  Sierra hurries and catches Spring Rose, and cradles her in her arm.  Kneeling down
she checking on the condition of her doll.  Other than a bit minor scratches, Spring Rose seems to be fine, other than being comatose and uncorrupted to her knowledge.  

However, she did not get any time to do anything else when she heard that chorus of melody, the same one she heard when she was at the lake the first time.  Oh no!  She quickly stows Spring Rose into the backpack where the doll reside when resting before thinking quickly and uses her launcher to fire a rope dart towards the tree, causing it to wrap around the trunk and snag itself secure before she ties the other end on her waist.   The rope itself is a fairly long length, allowing her good mobility on the field without being too restrictive but not long enough that she would be able to reach the lake itself.

Sierra's moves (new active due to new items brought along)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dataslycer on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next