A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theory Crafting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Theory Crafting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting   Theory Crafting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Jane frowned, considering.
"It's not a problem." She responded, after giving it a little thought. "It was a long time ago. If you wish to know something about my past, then please, ask away. Reminders of my past mistakes are what keep me from repeating them, after all." Jane nodded. "Besides, if recounting a part of my history could help someone who I consider to be a friend, then I am, of course, willing to endure a level of discomfort to discuss it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting   Theory Crafting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Sierra was still a bit unsure even if Jane seem to be insisting that she should go ahead. Maybe she can learn from Jane's mistakes in addition to refresh the lesson Jane herself is learning from them.

"When you speak that they know on an instinctual level how to get what they want, it looked as if...you had experienced it yourself of what they are capable of..." It is still kind of discomforting for her to say all of that without feeling a bit of pit in her stomach. Whether it is due to guilt of moving the mistake to the surface or fear of hearing what happens, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting   Theory Crafting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Jane took in a deep breath.
"That's because... I have been enthralled by one in the past." Jane responded, hesitantly. "I have experienced what they can do first hand." Jane shuddered as the memory hit her. The pleasure, the willingness to surrender, the joy to serve. It was one of the few things that scared her. She whispered to herself again, this time slightly louder. "Never again."

"It's thanks to Kathrynne that I am as free as I am now. If it weren't for her, it is likely I would still be..." Jane tailed off, clearly not wanting to finish that thought. "I owe her everything for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting   Theory Crafting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 pm

She has heard Jane utter that remark a few times now and each time, it felt like there was pain and regret. The experience must have been rather traumatic despite what people had said otherwise. She even seen what happened recently in regards to Yumi attacking Xana and almost Dixi. It was then that she caught something that Jane said.

"Kathrynne was able to defeat her? Do you recall how was she able to do so? That way we know how to avert this from happening again." It was important as they would know how to counter against such a threat as well as the fate of the midara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting   Theory Crafting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory Crafting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2