Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Chained Memory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 7:53 am

Ix kept smiling at Aura "Of course." Ix said with a cheerful tone as she stepped out of her room and closed the door behind her "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 8:21 am

Dark clouds covered the sky, rain was about to start. Outside the main Sanctuary building, Ix and Aura walked side-by-side, slowly. They weren't going somewhere specific, but Aura did make sure to take in as many sights as she could. It seemed that despite her mental state, she still loved discovering new oddities. Most of the midara folk were staying inside their homes, leaving a wondrous maze of nature and magic all alone to be explored.

"Ix... I've always wanted to ask: Why?" a weak-sounding voice escaped her. "Why do you act so nice to me?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

Ix was a bit surprised by the question "Why? I don't really have a reason." She explained "I don't really need one, when I see someone scared, sad or lonely I want to help them." She added with an honest tone "When I met you, you were scared and lonely, I know how that feels, so I decided I wanted to be your friend and support you, so you didn't have to be sad or scared or lonely ever again." She finished with a smile.

Little drops started to rain "Oh, one second." With a gesture of her hand, like writing something in the air, a small barrier appeared on top of both girls, protecting them from the rain drops "In case it starts to rain with more intensity."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 am

She eyed the barrier with a faint smile. Even Ix's magic was graceful.

"But, Ix, we've barely met. How can you be friends with someone you don't know?" her head tilted downwards, her smile gone. "I don't even know myself..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 am

Ix stepped in front of Aura and leaned in front of her, looking at her face with a smile "And? Same happened with Ferro and the others and now they are like family to me."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:17 am

Aura was startled by Ix's sudden movement, but put at ease immediately by her smile. Of course Ix would say that. In a world of confusion, to her, Ix was the only constant. Like a force of nature, she could not be stopped.

"Family, huh? I can barely remember that word." she gently avoided Ix's gaze and continued walking. "My father... he used to avoid saying it, always getting worked up about the notion. And here you are, ready to accept even one like me into yours."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:34 am

Ix followed Aura "I... I never knew what having a family was, until we met Ferro and the others, me and my sisters were just 'aspect' of a girl..." She explained "But after meeting them, we finally had a family and I couldn't be more happy, then I found some to..." She blushed slightly "L-Love... Also we found our real mother and some time after our real father... After that, I was even happier..." After that Ix looked back at Aura "And I want to share some of that happiness with you, you are my friend, Aura, even if we just met, you are important to me, it's okay if you don't want to remember, you can always make new memories."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:52 am

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as they began to redden. It was so simple, so effective. Everyone was family, everyone was a friend... That's what she would have loved to believe as well.

"Ix..." the tears slowly slid on her cheeks. "Do you truly think I deserve your happiness? To forget everything that happened and start over?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 am

"Why wouldn't you deserve to be happy?" Ix asked grabbing Aura's hand "I think you do, deserver to be happy, Aura, and about your memories, it's up to you what you wish to do, if you decide to forget the past and make new happy memories, you decide to face your past or you choose to face it and make new memories, it's entirely up to you, but I'll be by your side at every step."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Aura wanted to leave so badly, to stop being a burden and a nuisance. But just like every time, Ix was there to share her happiness with her. Every step of the way.

"The past or the present, what difference does it make?" she firmly held on to Ix's hand. "I can't return there... I'll only bring trouble regardless of what I choose."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:10 pm

"The difference is the one you want to make, if you can't return to your old home then we will welcome you here, Aura." Ix gently wiped Aura's tears "I know how you feel Aura, I really do, but let me ask you this, what is it that you want? And I'm not talking about running away, what do you REALLY want, deep inside your heart?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:33 pm

"What I...really want..."

What you want doesn't matter! You will do what you were meant to.

Distorted words from the past bellowed in her head. What was she meant to do here?

"I..."

She knew what Ix was going to say from the very beginning. No matter what, everything would be better with Ix. Aura understood it now. She did not want to leave... her choice was already made.

"I called you here." she cried out, for the first time hugging Ix of her own volition. "This... is what I wanted."

This desire, this yearning. It was hidden deep inside, as Ix herself said. Something so pure, so primal. If there was a wish she always had, it was this; the one wish everyone has, no matter who they are: the wish to belong.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Ix returned the hug to Aura "Welcome home, Aura." She added with a gentle smile "You will always be welcome here."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Aura slowly walked outside the range of the barrier. The rain washed over her body like a cleansing torrent. Her tears were merely few of many droplets dancing in the storm. With arms outstretched she spun around, falling on the soft grass, her back landing straight on to the wet, muddy soil. She began laughing, as if a heavy burden was lifted off of her.

"Thank you, Ix. Now and always."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Ix laid next to Aura in the soil "No need, Aura, we are friends after all, I'll be here if you need me and so will the others."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:27 pm

"Aura, it was never about need, it's about want. We want you to be here." Adri approached the two from out of her home. "I brought you in because I care about what might happen to you otherwise. And I don't know what might happen in the future, but I don't regret you, nor will I turn my back on you."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Aura let out a deep breath of relief. "I am glad I met you, Ix."

This feeling... it was almost like...her. A memory she wished to never forget, yet couldn't remember. But the feeling, it never left; Ix brought it out from the far-reaching depths of her mind, no, her soul.

Adri came into view, adding to what Ix said. Aura still regretted reacting to her the way she did in the morning, but it appeared the woman was used to it. "Miss Adri, I...understand." she picked herself up and knelt before Adrianna and Ix, performing her gesture of gratitude.

"A favor I cannot pay in my entire life." she got up and smiled at them. "But a feeling I will always cherish. My hands lie forever with you."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Sat under a tree, not too far away from the others. The branches and leaves kept her sheltered from the rain, aside from the odd drop. She watched the exchange silently. Waiting. She did nothing to hide herself, but made no attempt to draw attention to herself either. Her attention was locked on the new girl.

Are you sure about this Tam? Maybe it's better if we just leave it to them.
Remember how you felt before? The feeling of being incomplete? Like you were missing a large chunk of yourself? I imagine it's the same for her.
Why are you so interested all of a sudden? I thought you didn't like humans.
Did you not find it strange that she spoke of not needing food? Or drink? Do you really think she is human?
Oh... erm.... she did?
Tam sighed, putting her hand through her hair. She had taken control for now.
We need to help her regain her memories. Knowing the truth is always better than not knowing.
But... what if she's dangerous?
Tam smiled slightly. It seemed that Jennifer was finally starting to understand how the world worked.
If she's dangerous with her memories, she's more dangerous without them. She could be a ticking time bomb. At least this way, we can control where and when it goes off.
I don't know... I don't like the idea of forcing her to remember. Jennifer countered.
Then it's a good thing that I don't plan to force her. I'm going to offer to help Adri with her 'locks'. Tam responded.
Huh? Locks?
Tam shook her head.
You really need to pay more attention to things.

Tam rose to her feet and began to make her way over to the trio.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Tix came out of the shadows and walked next to Tam "So weird to see you interested in a human... Yet again, she isn't one, right, fox?" She had been lurking in the shadows around Ix and Aura for a while, she was still suspicious of the girl, specially after that outburst, she didn't really liked the idea but she would go with the 'break the locks' plan for now "I'll trust your instinct on this one, Tam."

Ix smiled as she helped Aura get up "And ours with yours, Aura." She then looked at Aura and at herself "We are going to need a bath really soon, we are all moddy." She said chuckling, the rain stopped and the sky started to clear up "Ah, the rain stopped, thank goodness, at that rate we were going to get a cold." She joked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:57 am

"I could use a bath myself," Adrianna stated. "Let's go ahead and help ourselves." She could hear Tam and Jenn's convo from here, something she kept tabs on since the little fox started speaking her mind.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:39 am

Aura chuckled, looking at herself and Ix. "You did not have to jump with me, Ix." But seeing Ix, the girl already knew what she was going to say.

Adri lead the way, opening the door for her again. She took it as a welcoming act; where once she closed the door and ran, her friends opened it back and let her in. This was her home now, and it looked more inviting than ever before.

She could feel the warmth coming from Sanctuary proper, the little house, bigger on the inside. Aura took one step inside... It comes. She hung her head and held it with her palms. It comes. She couldn't breathe, feeling an enormous pressure building up inside her. It comes.

She fell on her knees, still clutching her head in pain. "It comes, it comes, it comes it comes it comesitcomes..."

Her speech turned to incomprehensible dribble, until finally stopping and letting go of her head. She looked skyward, her gaze empty. "It is here."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:11 pm

"Aura!" As soon as the girl fell to her knees, Ix kneeled next to her "Aura! What's wrong? Aura!" She was trying her best to calm her down but the girl looked like she was in trance, Tix who just arrived with Tam raised a brow, it comes? What comes? And it's here? Here where? Tix wondered what the strange girl was babbling about.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Tam nodded towards Tix, before turning around at the sound of hyperventilation. Instinctively, one of her tails manifested and shot out towards the girl, wrapping her up in her tail, whilst sending the sensation of comfort through it, hoping to calm the girl. She listened to the rambling until... she stopped. Tam tried to follow the direction of Aura's gaze, but it appeared that it was directed anywhere in particular. Tam began to focus on the tail around her, feeding it more and more of her magic, enhancing the sensation of comfort, but keeping it in check enough so as not to overwhelm the girl, or send her into a sleepy stupor. She wasn't sure what this girl's resistances were yet. She wasn't human, that much she'd gathered, but it also seemed she wasn't midara, given her personality, and the fear she'd shown before.
"It's okay. Just relax. You're safe. Nothing can hurt you here." Tam's words woven with silken tones, inflected with their own magic, emphasising certain words. "Be calm."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Adrianna sighed and stepped into her home, making her way to the full body mirror in the main room and summoning a double of herself. "Tam, sweetheart, would you mind taking care of Aura with Ix? Tix and I will check the perimeter of the Sanctuary. Oh, and don't break any locks, it'll put her in immense pain if you do, since I already broke one today."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:55 pm

"Oh... Jenny..." she said, smiling. "I'm... fine..."

Steadily, she got up using the door frame as support. The magic helped stabilize her senses, made her think clear. It was here. She did not know what exactly was the reason for this feeling, but one thing was clear...

"Miss Adri!" Aura called. "It's here... but not around us." she closed her eyes and entered a deep state of focus, no doubt enhanced by the kitsune's magic. "I feel it... far away..." the word came to her instantly; the one word hidden within her memories that made her quiver in fear. "Midara... the threat..."

The golden-haired girl opened her eyes. "It's gone. I can't sense it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next