Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

A Chained Memory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am

Theta circled the orb for a few moments, before engulfing it. The crystallized mass of energy integrated within its body, sending a steady stream of energy to it. It was a slow process, but with enough time, would provide great recovery between battles.

Absorbing the sphere did more than provide a source of energy. With it, the creature caught a glimpse of the woman's essence. Her thoughts, feelings, desires, they poured into the slime in the rawest of form. Even through its rudimentary thinking, it processed this information and gained knowledge.

"Sea...field..." it turned back into a woman. "Thank...you..."

It would remember Zara Seafield, the woman who provided aid in the time of need.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 am

Zara was intrigued by the slime's energy processing. The knowledge it had gained from her energy. It did not concern her that she was learning from it, but it did fill her with curiosity.
"You are welcome... Tell me, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 10:05 am

The creature relaxed, its wounds were healing gradually. This power was now fully defined. The resolve and resilience of Zara Seafield, the woman who went through so much and still continued on her path.

New Passive Unlocked: Zara's Resilience

Zara would get her answer from Theta, no, not Theta. Its name, her name was...

"Yl...dra..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 10:12 am

"Yldra... I shall remember you." Zara nodded, as she looked over the slime, satisfied that her energy was doing its job. "Do not live your life in fear. It will only shackle you, and is no real life at all." Zara added.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:37 pm

The slime and Zara stared at each other for a few seconds, not saying anything more. Just then, Zara turned around, continuing on her path. "Farewell, Yldra." she said, putting her hood back on.

In that moment, something sparked inside the creature. A feeling it would not soon forget. Leaving the woman, it headed for the edge of the forest with power fully restored. It needed more.

Aura stared blankly at her white ceiling. There it was again, that dreadful sensation, the unknown midara. But this time it was different... constant. It was faint still, though a progress from yesterday.

The girl found herself in the kitchen, yet no one was around. Looking outside, she noticed dawn was just breaking. It was still very dark. With a sigh, she resigned to take a walk around Sanctuary, see what else she could find.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Outside the house, Tix was practicing her skills, mainly her control over shadows, jumping from shadow to shadow: trees, rocks, even birds "I think I might be able to increase my speed a bit more..." She mumbled to herself while jumping out of the house's shadow "Why do I have such a bad feeling..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Adrianna had taken to the outdoors of the Sanctuary to check up on everyone. As she ventured out further, she felt a darkness approaching, but continued with her business.

////

Meanwhile in a small town much a distance from the Sanctuary, a young woman walked around the public, munching on some jerky as she was mentally prepping herself to tell her new girlfriend about the postponing of their date.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Aura walked among the gardens, admiring the beautiful landscape that was Sanctuary. It truly seemed like a paradise for the lost. And she almost wanted to leave it for good. Going around the impossible main building, she saw the fiery Tix doing something very unusual.

The girl hung to the wall, leaning against it as she observed the meticulous training of Tix. Although familiar with magic, she had never seen something like this before; it utterly fascinated her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:49 pm

"Hmm... Let's try... Like this..." Tix was now practicing her combat skills, focusing her energy on her every slash "Tsk... I can't do it yet... I need to learn that slash and if father is not going to teach me I'll learn it myself..." Tix was determined to learn Sirius' technique as she kept slashing with all her might.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 pm

As Adrianna wandered the forest, she caught sight of Tix practicing and overheard her frustrations. She clapped her hands together to grab her attention for the sake of having a word with her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Tix slashed a tree in front of her one last time as she heard the clap, what seemd to be uncut, soon became the tree falling down "Timber." She said while turning towards Adrianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Adri caught the tree with a gravity spell, letting it fall softly so as to not wake up the still sleeping Midara. "I assume you're trying to teach yourself something your father knows?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm

"I was, I want to learn his techniques to fight avatars." She replied, there was no point on hiding it since Adrianna could only read her mind to find out.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

"Perhaps, if you can't learn the skill proper, you can base attacks off of the technique with your own spin," she suggested, summoning a blade of her own and a huge Boulder. "Tell me, what do you know about the technique?"

/////////

Rachel sighed as she feared a potential negative reaction. She didn't want to have to postpone their date, but her dad needed help.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:52 pm

"You sure you know what you are doing? Aren't mages like... Long range or so?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Adrianna smiled calmly at Tix before swiping the blade at the boulder, splitting it unbelievably cleanly in two.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:03 pm

"Nice trick, but that's something I mastered a long ago." SHe returned the calm smile as she swiped her blade several times, splitting the two parts of the boulder into tiny pieces "What I want to learn, is how to kill an avatar, don't get my wrong, I have zero intentions of dying with her..." She clarified before adding "That fox would be inconsolable if I did."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:26 pm

"That's good, I'd have to ground your ass if you didn't care otherwise. Why don't you demonstrate what kind of technique you want to learn. I can't guarantee a big help, but its better than nothing."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 pm

"Don't take this the wrong way... I appreciate you allowed me to stay here and all, but I prefer to train by myself, if I have to learn it, it will be by myself."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Tracy turned up dressed in a somewhat revealing tanktop and denim shorts, heading towards Rachel. She had been excited about this date for a while now, and all her 'evil-doing' flirtation had made her particularly eager. Seeing Rachel in the distance heading in her general direction, she had to resist the temptation to hide, or strike a pose, realising that they were both currently in civilian clothing. She couldn't go revealing her secret identity in public now, could she?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Rachel turned her head up from her phone in time to notice Tracy in her...lovely outfit, making her cheeks tinge red a bit before she felt her guilt build again. "T-Tracy, about our date tonight...I may have to push it up a day or two..."

////////

Adrianna pat her on the back and told her, "I understand, but it won't get you anywhere if you try to accomplish something like this directly."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Tracy let a little frown cross her face for a moment before concealing it behind a smile.
"Oh, it's fine. I'm actually kind of glad. I also had other plans for tonight, so I'm glad I don't have to cancel." Tracy laughed. "I double booked myself, you see." She lied. After all, she didn't want Rachel to feel guilty about it. "Why, what are you up to tonight?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:28 pm

She didn't seem to catch onto her like, thankfully. Groaning and shrugging her shoulders she says, "My dad got a huge order in and he needs some help to get it done on time."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Tracy nodded understandingly.
"I get it. Family business, and all that." Tracy responded. She was damnedly determined to be the coolest girlfriend around. "Do you need an extra pair of hands?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 pm

"Do you know anything about metalworking?" she asked curiously, maybe even obliviously if Tracy meant it -that- way.

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next