A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Chained Memory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:14 pm

"Uhhhhh...." Tracy responded uncertainly. Her hesitant tone made it pretty clear she didn't. "I mean, I could help carry things, or get you drinks, or something." Tracy suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:23 pm

"Oh, okay, that actually sounds really good," she said. "Besides, at least I'd still get to have you around." Rachel threw her arms around Tracy for a hug, happy that her gf thought of that.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Tracy grinned.
"I guess the villainous league of villainous villains will have to go without me tonight then." Tracy whispered in Rachel's ear jokingly, whilst returning her hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:12 pm

"Yeah," she laughed. "But then it's just you and Violet Vixen right now, so it's fine."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:14 am

"We do need to come up with a better name though." Tracy laughed. "And you don't know that. Maybe we've been recruiting! Maybe we have an army of femme fatales to challenge even the most..." She paused mid sentence to kiss Rachel. "... strong willed of heroines." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 9:46 am

"Maybe," she laughed. "But for now, as far as I know, you're the Dastardly Duo~" She took Tracy's hand as they headed off tomorrow her home, unaware of the danger they were about to face. (Like a certain black blob~)
////////

"If you really insist, then maybe I can just watch you practice," Adrianna suggested.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 10:26 am

Tix shrugged "Do as you wish, as long as you don't interrupt my training." Tix said before returning to her training, balancing the power inside her blade "One thing... Did you felt something strange today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 10:28 am

Adrianna smiled and seated herself on the tree stump Tickets created, frowning and the topic of that strange feeling. "Yes, I noticed it..."

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:34 am

Tix continued with her training "I have a really bad feeling, I might being paranoid but... Maybe it's something Aura said yesterday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:38 am

Aura raised her eyebrow, having been listening to their conversation. She made her way towards them and greeted them with a bow. "Good morning, Miss Adri, Tix." she said. "Do you need something of me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 am

Tix noticed Aura's arrival but kept Sirius' stance, trying to master his father's tecnique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:42 am

"Good morning. Aura, do you sense anything?" Adrianna asked. "Anything at all?"

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:47 am

Aura closed her eyes, focusing just like earlier today. "I do." she answered. "I feel it clearly now, much closer than before." her eyes were open now. "Earlier this morning... the feeling was at its most intense. Ever since then, it got weaker, but never stopped."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:48 am

Tix sheated her blade "Can you point the way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 am

Point the way? Why, of course, that felt the most natural, as if it was calling out to her.

"I... I can try." the blonde focused again, this time on the general direction it was coming from and then pointed towards it. "There. But it is too far for me to tell you an exact location."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:55 am

Tix looked at Adrianna "I'm going to take a look, Aura, grab on to me and don't let go." She told the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:56 am

"I see... Be careful, Tix, and Aura, if things get bad, u want you to run," Adrianna told them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:06 pm

"Gr-grab on?" she said nervously. "I... understand."

After seeing Tix move the way she did, grabbing on to her made sense. This was, however, very sudden; but if what she was sensing was a danger, they needed to find it and be quick about it.

Aura did as instructed, and awkwardly held Tix by the waist as if hugging her. "I am ready..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Tix hold on to the clinging Aura and proceeded to jump into the shadows, jumping from one to another, following Aura's intructions "How far is it?" She asked after jumping from the shadow of a tree, aiming to land in the shadow of a bird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:15 pm

It was harder to focus, but she did her best regardless. "It is... that way!" she pointed towards a city in the distance. "In that city over there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Tix nodded, lading in the bird's shadow, once it was closer to the city, Tix made another jump, this time reaching high into the sky "Can you feel it? I'll try to land as close as possible, don't let go."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Aura was getting quite dizzy from all the sudden movement. "Yes, we are on the right track. It's growing stronger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Tix landed in the shadows in the middle of the street, stopping there and coming out "You look dizzy, let's rest for a moment, how close is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm

"Thank you..." Aura sat on the edge of the nearby fountain, her hands pressed against her temples. "I will... pinpoint the location."

Focus, Aura.

The energy was nearby, slowly moving away from their position, until it stopped. The girl concentrated on the signal. It had to be a bit further than this, but not on a boulevard like here. It was alone, isolated... and massively spiking in intensity.

"Ugh...it is happening... again... It comes, it comes, it comes." Aura snapped herself out of the trance, giving Tix a determined look. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Tix nodded and followed Aura "Hey, if it's gets dangerous, I want you to run, understood?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next