A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Juubey-no-mae - http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1086-legendary-ten-tailed-fox-kissfan

Kazen - http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2652-hero-kazen-the-exiled-prince

It wasn't long before Kazen found himself in unfamiliar territory on his new adventure that he set out in. There was a mythical forest that is rumored that men disappear if they enter without a women accompanying them. Kazen really didn't think there was any truth to it, but the locals all seem to believe it to a tee.

Maybe he should of heeded their warnings... As a couple of hours into his trek through the forest, he noticed a womanly scent start to tickle his nose and small giggling in the distance.

Darkfox

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Kazen smiles before moving in the direction of the giggling. "I'm guessing whoever this is made those people disapear," he says to himself amused. The young prince seems alert but otherwise calm. He uses his spear as a makeshift walking stick the weapon in a non-threatening position. Approaching the source he speaks again. "Hello if your the one that scares these people we should speak," he dicides to attempt diplomacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:12 pm

The giggling continues and the brushes rustle near him. As soon as Kazen looks over towards the rustling noises, two pointy ears stick straight out of the bush. The ears twitch a bit and a voice calls out from the brush, "scaring people? Little old me? Scaring people? Hmhmhmhm... What makes you think this?"

Darkfox

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Kazen seems to have satisfied some curiosity. "I'm sure you know the legends, single men enter and never leave. I decided to come have a look." He initiates a bow of respect before continuing. "I am Kazen a prince from a distant land, may I ask your name." Kazen watches the ears carefully aware that he might not leave here the same or even alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:23 pm

"Oh those silly rumors again huh?" She then pops her head out of the bush with bits of leaves scattering everywhere. "Those men are all the same, they come here on purpose and know full well what they are getting themselves into. Oh, my name is Juubey-no-mae and it's nice to meet you Kazen." She tilts her head with a smile.

Darkfox

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Kazen nods "what did they get themselves into," he asks inquisitively. "A better question is what do you intend to do to me?" The warrior prince shuffles his feet a little but makes no other moves. His gaze fixed on Juubey-no-mae watching her carefully. He suppresses a shiver that crawls up his spine at the thought of what might happen.

While Kazen couldn't see the rest of Juubey-No-mae it was easy to guess she was a Kitsune. His memory tingled at the thought before it hits him. Tamamo-no-mae must be an ancestor of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 pm

"Well, I mean, you did come into this forest alone when you were told not to sooooo...." She hopped up out of the brush and fully showed off her body to him, "I'm going to have to punish you like all the rest!" Her voice was very upbeat for such a cold remark. It was almost too hard to tell if she was really planning on hurting him or not.

Darkfox

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Kazen blushes and he can't help but steal a glance at her body. Quickly he recovers bringing his weapon into a ready position. "Here I thought my charm was winning you over," kazen says with a smile. His signet ring lights up and he lets his magic start flowing. The Aetheriel energy showing itself in whisps of Blue energy that crawls down his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae   

Back to top Go down

Kazen Vs Juubey-no-mae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: