A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is Stunned.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is Off Balance.

Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Off Balance Status - Character will be auto-hit by next attack.
Eva, the green eyed monster

Dixi was following a lead, apparently a succubus had been taking people from a nearby village, the citizens were scared, it was evening and yet there wasn't a single soul on the street, looking around she could see all windows and doors closed and probably locked, probably for nothing, after all it's not like a locked door could stop a succubus.

Walking down the street for a while, Dixi started to wonder where she could find said succubus, she had to stop her, with some luck maybe she could convince her to stop, if not, well, she would have to force her to leave "I really wish people would had given me more info... The only thing I know is something about green eyes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.

"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.

Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.

Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.

Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.

Fleet Combo - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.

Reversal Counter - Ferro stands at the ready, swinging the target around and throwing them to the ground when they try to attack him. Deals 3 damage.

Gargoyle Rush - Ferro launches himself at the target fully and slams his arm into their torso hard before throwing them to the ground. 3 damage.

Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

Iron Shot - Calling upon his magic, he reshapes his metal staff into a dense steel sphere, which he throws at the enemy, the sphere reforming into the staff afterwards. Deals 6 Willpower damage and leaves Ferro disarmed.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate - Halves all willpower damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.

Nine Kata - Ferro performs a series of hand gestures in unison with several chants to redirect his thoughts and clear his mind. Roll nine dice, every successful roll heals 1 willpower/stamina.

Enchant, Reinforcement - Doubles staff damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.

Enchant: Stone Skin - Ferro uses his magic to make his skin as hard as stone, halving all stamina damage and doubling unarmed attacks for three turns.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Summon Lasciel - Ferro uses the feather given to him by the once-corrupt angel to call upon her. Restores five willpower, useable only once per battle.

Summon Ixana - Calls upon Ixana to either heal him of 4 Willpower damage with her Radiant Sword (Light) or deal 4 Stamina damage with her Vortex Crusher.

Summon
//Fetishes
Large breasts - After his loss against Big Sis October and Lil Sis Squid, Ferro has developed a bit of a fetish for large breasts. Boob damage increased by 2 points.
Breastfeeding - His mind-breaking encounter with TAMA has left Ferro with a weakness for Breastfeeding and Lactation. Damage from such moves increased by two.
Lipples - Thanks to, well, literally every Craicte encounter, Ferro has become infatuated with lipples and will take two extra damage from moves utilizing them.
Lipstick - If a Midara uses Lipstick and leaves kiss marks behind, it'll do him one better than the typical damage. +2 Damage from Lipstick utilizing moves.
/////
A shadow seemed to follow Dixi through the streets, eyes an emerald green as she tried to investigate. As she pursued a lead, a hand reached out to her shoulder...
"HEY, WHAT'S UP?" Ferro shouted, trying to make Dixi jump.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Dixi recognized the voice, but the sudden voice got it by surprise "The hell, Ferro? Were you following me?" She asked "I can handle this alone, even if Ix and Xana aren't with me, I can still fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

"Don't worry, I just came to watch your back. I won't get any more involved than that," he assured her, chuckling at her jump.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Dixi smiled "Thank you, I guess I'll have to show you how I make this green eyed monster eat dirt!" She replied "I can't lose with my big brother looking." She added with a joking tone, sticking out her tongue and winking.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:45 pm

"Right! Make me proud, sis!" he laughed, thrusting out a thumbs up.

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:57 pm

At first, the search seemed to turn up nothing besides empty streets and an eerily quiet atmosphere. Yet one of the houses held a peculiar sight: a faint green glow that could be seen from one of the open windows. With how quiet and dark it was within the village, the sight stuck out the most out of everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:09 pm

"Well, looks like you might just find your culprit!" Ferro said, casually pointing out the glow to Dixi. "Wanna go take a look?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am

Dixi nodded as she approached the house with the green glow "Hey, someone there?" She asking knocking the door "No answer..." Since there was no answer, Dixi decided to enter the house.

Inside the house it was complete darkness... Except for the green glow that seemed to be coming from a woman "Hey! Have you heard about a midara with green... Eyes..." She realized as she approached the woman, she had found her target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:14 am

"Target found," Ferro said slowly. "A bit..." He couldn't help but eye her breasts before faintly blushing and looking away. "...more than I expected."

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:04 pm

The inside of the house was relatively unassuming except for the summoning circle on the floor with recently lit candles on it that could be seen from the piercing green glow from the midaras eyes. It was hard to tell in the dark, but there was a body left slumped on a nearby wall, their face obscured by the hood upon their head and the demon from below that was summoned was clutching something tightly in her hands.

Her piercing eyes looked over the two and she grit her sharp teeth in a fit of envy. Suddenly, her current affairs seemed to matter much less. Such affable companionship between the two intruders...it was something she wanted for herself. She must have it for herself. "Your bond..." She muttered without answering Dixi's unfinished question. "Give it to me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:16 pm

"Guess she really is envy," he thought to himself. He stepped forward, intent on having a word before Dixi fights.

"Will you stop attacking others if you got what you wanted? Or can you even sincerely answer that?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 pm

"My... Bond? What are you talking about? A bond isn't something you can give, it must be built from trust and friendship." Dixi replied, she could feel the succubus's power and that worried her, but she couldn't lose now, not again, not in front of Ferro.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   

Back to top Go down

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise
Page 1 of 1