A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is Stunned.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is Off Balance.

Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Off Balance Status - Character will be auto-hit by next attack.
__________________________________________________________________________
Combatants:
Dixi Seafield
vs
Eva, the green eyed monster
_____________________________________________________________________

Dixi was following a lead, apparently a succubus had been taking people from a nearby village, the citizens were scared, it was evening and yet there wasn't a single soul on the street, looking around she could see all windows and doors closed and probably locked, probably for nothing, after all it's not like a locked door could stop a succubus.

Walking down the street for a while, Dixi started to wonder where she could find said succubus, she had to stop her, with some luck maybe she could convince her to stop, if not, well, she would have to force her to leave "I really wish people would had given me more info... The only thing I know is something about green eyes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.

"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.

Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.

Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.

Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.

Fleet Combo - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.

Reversal Counter - Ferro stands at the ready, swinging the target around and throwing them to the ground when they try to attack him. Deals 3 damage.

Gargoyle Rush - Ferro launches himself at the target fully and slams his arm into their torso hard before throwing them to the ground. 3 damage.

Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

Iron Shot - Calling upon his magic, he reshapes his metal staff into a dense steel sphere, which he throws at the enemy, the sphere reforming into the staff afterwards. Deals 6 Willpower damage and leaves Ferro disarmed.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate - Halves all willpower damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.

Nine Kata - Ferro performs a series of hand gestures in unison with several chants to redirect his thoughts and clear his mind. Roll nine dice, every successful roll heals 1 willpower/stamina.

Enchant, Reinforcement - Doubles staff damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.

Enchant: Stone Skin - Ferro uses his magic to make his skin as hard as stone, halving all stamina damage and doubling unarmed attacks for three turns.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Summon Lasciel - Ferro uses the feather given to him by the once-corrupt angel to call upon her. Restores five willpower, useable only once per battle.

Summon Ixana - Calls upon Ixana to either heal him of 4 Willpower damage with her Radiant Sword (Light) or deal 4 Stamina damage with her Vortex Crusher.

Summon
//Fetishes
Large breasts - After his loss against Big Sis October and Lil Sis Squid, Ferro has developed a bit of a fetish for large breasts. Boob damage increased by 2 points.
Breastfeeding - His mind-breaking encounter with TAMA has left Ferro with a weakness for Breastfeeding and Lactation. Damage from such moves increased by two.
Lipples - Thanks to, well, literally every Craicte encounter, Ferro has become infatuated with lipples and will take two extra damage from moves utilizing them.
Lipstick - If a Midara uses Lipstick and leaves kiss marks behind, it'll do him one better than the typical damage. +2 Damage from Lipstick utilizing moves.
/////
A shadow seemed to follow Dixi through the streets, eyes an emerald green as she tried to investigate. As she pursued a lead, a hand reached out to her shoulder...
"HEY, WHAT'S UP?" Ferro shouted, trying to make Dixi jump.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Dixi recognized the voice, but the sudden voice got it by surprise "The hell, Ferro? Were you following me?" She asked "I can handle this alone, even if Ix and Xana aren't with me, I can still fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

"Don't worry, I just came to watch your back. I won't get any more involved than that," he assured her, chuckling at her jump.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Dixi smiled "Thank you, I guess I'll have to show you how I make this green eyed monster eat dirt!" She replied "I can't lose with my big brother looking." She added with a joking tone, sticking out her tongue and winking.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 8:45 pm

"Right! Make me proud, sis!" he laughed, thrusting out a thumbs up.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:57 pm

At first, the search seemed to turn up nothing besides empty streets and an eerily quiet atmosphere. Yet one of the houses held a peculiar sight: a faint green glow that could be seen from one of the open windows. With how quiet and dark it was within the village, the sight stuck out the most out of everything else.

_________________
"Some may fall, but their knowledge lives on." - The Ancestor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:09 pm

"Well, looks like you might just find your culprit!" Ferro said, casually pointing out the glow to Dixi. "Wanna go take a look?"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am

Dixi nodded as she approached the house with the green glow "Hey, someone there?" She asking knocking the door "No answer..." Since there was no answer, Dixi decided to enter the house.

Inside the house it was complete darkness... Except for the green glow that seemed to be coming from a woman "Hey! Have you heard about a midara with green... Eyes..." She realized as she approached the woman, she had found her target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:14 am

"Target found," Ferro said slowly. "A bit..." He couldn't help but eye her breasts before faintly blushing and looking away. "...more than I expected."

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:04 pm

The inside of the house was relatively unassuming except for the summoning circle on the floor with recently lit candles on it that could be seen from the piercing green glow from the midaras eyes. It was hard to tell in the dark, but there was a body left slumped on a nearby wall, their face obscured by the hood upon their head and the demon from below that was summoned was clutching something tightly in her hands.

Her piercing eyes looked over the two and she grit her sharp teeth in a fit of envy. Suddenly, her current affairs seemed to matter much less. Such affable companionship between the two intruders...it was something she wanted for herself. She must have it for herself. "Your bond..." She muttered without answering Dixi's unfinished question. "Give it to me..."

_________________
"Some may fall, but their knowledge lives on." - The Ancestor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:16 pm

"Guess she really is envy," he thought to himself. He stepped forward, intent on having a word before Dixi fights.

"Will you stop attacking others if you got what you wanted? Or can you even sincerely answer that?"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 pm

"My... Bond? What are you talking about? A bond isn't something you can give, it must be built from trust and friendship." Dixi replied, she could feel the succubus's power and that worried her, but she couldn't lose now, not again, not in front of Ferro.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Neither the question nor the reply seemed to reach Eva. She was far more focused on taking the bond for herself. If they wouldn't give it to her willingly, she would take it herself. "You don't need him. I can give you so much more." She reached her arm out forward. "See for yourself..."

>Even Hand - 67

A brief glint from Eva's palm was clear in the darkness and enough to give Dixi a warning of the powerful blast that was heading her way. Though she was able to avoid it, the force alone made it quite clear: Eva's power was not to be spurned.

_________________
"Some may fall, but their knowledge lives on." - The Ancestor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:53 pm

"That answers that..." He backed up to let Dixi work, taking a seat in waiting.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Dixi managed to avoid the attack by mere seconds "Hey, don't insult him!" the sudden attack proved something, she REALLY was her target, Dixi didn't knew what was the deal with this succubus, she launched herself forward, aiming to defeat the succubus before she could react but she managed to avoid her elbow making Dixi trip and falling to the ground.

(Vortex Crusher: 1 - Crit Fail!)

Dixi: 30 + Downed
Eva: 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:03 pm

>Size Matters - Auto Hit - 4 Damage

Eva rested her arms under her large bosom, causing her to push up her breasts to accentuate their size. Dixi would get a clear view of how much bigger they were compared to her own from where she was lying. "Never mind him. He doesn't have what I've got, don't you agree?" Her tone had shifted from jealous muttering to sultry suggestion. They were pretty enticing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Dixi's eyes were glued to Eva's chest, she felt enticed... Atracted... No! She shaked her head, as she tried to get up, but the blush and the thought of Eva made her fall back down.

(Get up: 77 - Failure!)

Dixi: 26 + Downed
Eva: 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:49 pm

>Reminisce - Auto Hit - 7 damage

Eva leaned forward, her eyes glowing with a sharp green. Gazing into Dixi's eyes, she saw the many battles she had faced before, most of which ended with her victory. Oh how capable she was in combat! Eva once more grit her teeth in envy after the trip through Dixi's subconscious. Her interest in the bond had waned completely after what she saw. She would have Dixi for herself instead.
She could already tell that Dixi was drawn to her breasts and that's exactly what she used to stir more lustful thoughts in her mind. "You like them, don't you? I don't mind if you take a peek." Eva leaned a little further and tugged at her sweater's collar low enough to let Dixi have a good view of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Dixi felt her eyes drawned to the succubus breasts, she needed to focus, she closed her eyes and focused her thoughts on Yumi and Jennifer, clearing her mind, Dixi stood up, ready to continue fighting, it was time to turn the tide of battle.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 pm

>Undulating Invasion - 96 (Critical Success)

Eva's brow furrowed as Dixi got herself up from the floor. "Aw...I would have liked to have given you more of a show." She mused, extending her arm forward once more. "Maybe a more hands-on approach will convince you?"
From beneath her sleeves, several tentacles suddenly launched themselves towards Dixi, wiggling and slithering their way beneath her clothing. While her movements weren't being restricted, the intruding tentacles began to slide across her skin and reach for the more sensitive parts of Dixi's body.

_________________
"Some may fall, but their knowledge lives on." - The Ancestor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm

"Shooould I look away for this?" Ferro asked openly as he watched the tentacles coil around her skin.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

Posts : 5776
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Dixi was trapped by the tentacles, she couldn't avoid blushing as they caressed her intimate parts "W-What are you d-doing!? C-Cut it out!" She fought to resist the binding with all her strength, but their caressing was too much and she could only writhe by the pleasure.

Dixi: 17 + Tentacles + Stunned
Eva: 30


Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

Posts : 211
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 26
Location : Out There

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:20 pm

>Even Hand - 33

With her target firmly under the grip of the tentacles, Eva sought to press the advantage. However, the glint from her palm once again betrayed the incoming attack, causing her to miss with the blast due to the giveaway. This did not stop the tentacles from assaulting Dixi's body with pleasurable sensations.

Dixi: 15 + Tentacles
Eva: 28


Last edited by Technic Generation on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:27 pm

The attack didn't happen, Dixi was stunned))

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tax Time forms filled out by Sisip Ltd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: