A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 pm

(Fixed it.)

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:40 am

Dixi let escape a little moan as a tint of red invaded her face, this... This felt so good, she could just relax and... The missing blast sent Dixi back to reality "Y-You..." She charged energy in the palm of her hand, creating an small sphere of energy "Take this damm you damn pervert!" The sudded attack catched Eva completely by surprise making her fly right into the wall, Dixi's gaze was inmediatly directed to the tentacles around her body as they kept caressing her skin, feeling the constant temptation to give in... To accept, Eva's offer.

(Riot Javelin: 86 - Crit Success!)
Dixi: 15 + Tentacles
Eva: 20 + Stunned

Last edited by Nekurion on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:40 am

"Woooo, nice! I give it an eight outta ten!!" he cheered.

Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:21 am

...Well. That was a fine how do you do. The impact was enough to rattle Eva's senses, disorienting her as she fell forward off the wall with a pained groan. It was becoming increasingly clear to her how Dixi managed to win all those battles. She stepped to attempt to regain her balance, having little choice but to let her tentacles continue to do their work.

Dixi: 13 + Tentacles

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 am

Dixi writhe in the pleasure the tentacles were administrating "D-Damn it..." She started to struggle to get rid of the tentacles but the more she struggled the tighter they trapped her "N-No... Let me go!" A tint of red was on her face, feeling embarrased as she couldn't resist the tentacles, falling to her knees as she writhed.

(Struggle: 1 - Crit Fail!)

Dixi: 13 + Tentacles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 am

>Size Matters - Auto Hit

Regaining her composure, Eva sauntered over to Dixi and knelt down before her. "Shh, you don't have to fight it. Here..." She wrapped her arms around Dixi and gently pushed her head into her bountiful bosom. "If you come with me, you'll feel so much better." Eva patted the top of Dixi's head, content to be her pillow for a little while.

Dixi: 9 + Tentacles
Eva: 20

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:46 am

"I don't have to... Fight?" Dixi was entranced by the succubus, the constant caress of the tentacles, her voice and her eyes... Why was she fighting her? Why was she resisting anyway? This felt so good... Dixi started to nuzzle Eva's chest embracing her "I..." her will to fight quickly abandoning her.

(Struggle: 41 - Failure!)

Dixi: 9 + Tentacles
Eva: 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:09 pm

It was hard to resistance throwing himself into the frey to give Dixi a hand, but she made him promise to stay out of it.

Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:26 pm

>Even Hand - 100 (Critical Success, damage x2 from Jealous Ire)

"Of course not..." Eva reassured her as her palm glinted. The arcane force finally hit its mark at point blank, causing a warm, longing feeling to wash over Dixi, dissolving the last of her will to fight against the succubus. There was no need to fight, not when she could simply enjoy the pleasures Eva could bring her.

Dixi's Willpower has fallen below 0.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Dixi was completely enthralled by the succubus, she couldn't resist any longer, her mind was completely under Eva's control "I'll... Go with you..." She replied like a hypnotized thrall, basking the pleasures Eva was offering her, she couldn't fight it anymore nor she wanted, she just wanted to go with her mistress, she wanted the pleasures she offered her "I'm... Yours..." Her will to fight completely shattered as she surrendered to her "Take me... Wherever you wish... My mistress..." She wished to go with her but still... For some reason, tears started to appear in the corner of her eyes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Ferro shot off his seat and launched himself towards the demonness, thwacking her over the head with his staff. "I've seen enough, now back off!"

Helm Splitter (96 Crit)

Eva: 15 + Stunned
Ferro: 25

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 pm

At Ferro's strike, Dixi was released from Eva's embrace, falling to her knees "Take... Me..." She was still in a lovestruck state as tears ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Bonk!

The sudden assault caused Eva to reel back, clenching her head in pain with a demonic hiss. "No...! She's mine! Don't you dare take her from me...!" She growled angrily while she got herself back up.

Eva: 15 + Stunned

KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Fleet Combo (62, 76, 92)

"She's not your toy to play around with!! She's my friend, my family! Not your doll!" He rushed in with a flurry of blows, every hit connecting, from an elbow to the chest, a punch to the gut, all the way towards the finishing blow. Pulling her head in to collide with his knee for a brutal assault.

Eva: 9

Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:58 pm

>Misfortune's Scorn - 77 (Auto Hit from Jealous Ire)

The torrent of attacks elicit a demonic screech from Eva. She was rapidly starting to look more like a green eyed monster than a succubus at this point. "Not anymore...she belongs to me!" She forcefully placed her hand on Ferro's forehead, clenching it tightly. Her lustful aura evoked Ferro's desires, particularly his fixation on her breasts from earlier.

Eva: 10 + Regen
Ferro: 18

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:00 pm

The enthralled brawler noticed Ferro attacking her new mistress, so she decided to stop him, she had to protect her, she belonged to her, she couldn't allow her to be hurt, so Dixi jumped behind Ferro trying to hold him in place "Leave her... Alone..." Her voice was cold and yet her eyes... They were sad, crying for help, luckily Ferro managed to avoid Dixi's hold.

(Free Action: Restrict Ferro - 43 - Failure!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Ground Pound (32)

Ferro's fury far outstripped his lust for big tits as he threw his arms around Eva's body and suplexed her monstrous ass into the floor.

Eva: 2 +Regen
Ferro: 18

Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:15 pm

(Eva is supposed to be given a turn to struggle out of it, if I'm reading the description of that move correctly.)

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

(He's right, in fact I rolled a free action to free her xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Not anymore. I recently changed it to be one roll. It has a huge cooldown as a result, but at least it fucking works now.))

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:23 pm

(Welp, I'll change the action then)

Dixi saw her mistress being pounded by Ferro and she jumped behind him once more "Leave... My mistress... Alone..." This time managing to hold him in place, grabbing him and restraining his movements "I must... Go with her..."

(Free Action: Bind Ferro - 60 - Success! Ferro is not binded)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:35 pm

(All right, but you might want to edit the move to reflect that.)

>Even Hand - 88 (Critical Success, +1 Damage from Jealous Ire)

No. No no no no no. This wasn't happening. She was so close to getting what she wanted! This cur had the audacity of getting in her way! The mix of envy and desperation overcame her sense of pain as she rebounded and extended her palm forward, blasting Ferro with arcane force to knock him off his feet.

Eva: 3 + Regen
Ferro: 9 + Stunned + Bind

KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 pm

He groaned as he fell onto his side, clinging to it in pain before having to take a turn to get his ass up. He couldn't let this bitch win! As he rose, he noticed something, a faint glow leaking out from his pocket. He had an idea...

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Grabbing Ferro as she was, Dixi also was hit by the arcane force, falling to her back, her mind driven by the pleasure of her mistress' arcane force "More..." She pleaded, this was bad, she was going to deep under Eva's spell, if Ferro wanted to save her, he needed to finish this, NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 pm

>Escape - 44

The sensation of pain had returned to Eva along with the realization that she was on her last legs. She wouldn't be able to keep this confrontation going. "Come to me..." Eva spoke to Dixi, using the tentacles that were still attached to reel her in close. She held tightly to Dixi as she backed away from Ferro.

The circle on the floor of the house suddenly sparked to life, opening a gateway to the underworld. Eva jumped back and into the gate with Dixi in her grasp while Ferro was still getting up from the floor. Once she was safely out of the overworld, the gate immediately shut behind her.

Finally...finally...she had gotten what she wanted...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise   The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jealeous Silence if Filled with Noise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: