A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Sanctuary Christmas

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 am

The merry season is rolling in and the whole of the Sanctuary forest is preparing for the holidays. At the heart of it all is the home of Adrianna and her family, setting up stockings, and lights, and holiday parties, and of course a beautiful Christmas tree with a crystalline star atop the tree, shining in an array of colors as the light shines upon it. However, as they prepare, little do they know of a magical someone that's planning something big for them~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:46 am

"A bit more to the left, Ferro." Dixi said, she and Ferro were setting the decorations for the Christmas tree "Also... Remind me why are we the ones doing this, when we have people who can ACTUALLY fly." They both were using ladders to reach the highest part of the tree "Maybe the tree is a bit too big?"

Meanwhile Tix was locked in her room, grumbling, like always "Why are they so excited by this Christmas thing... They shouldn't waste their time like that..." She grumbled hugging her Tam plushie "Maybe I should teach them a lesson... If I could find where Adranna is hiding the presents..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:57 am

"The fliers are setting up lights throughout the rest of the forest," Ferro told her. "Do you want to put up Christmas lights on every tree in the Sanctuary by yourself?" He smirked as he hung a mint-chocolate candy cane upon an empty tree branch.
////
"Ah, ah, ah~ I wouldn't do that I I were you, naughty girl!" A woman dressed in a red jacket with green accents and white fluff and a matching hat appeared in a gust of wind and snow in Tix's room. "You wouldn't want to land yourself on the naughty list, would you? I know you haven't lived for very long, but I'm sure you're not unfamiliar with the concept, Tix. Naughty means no presents on Christmas."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:15 am

"Where is Xana with her wind runes when you need her..." She let out a sigh as she finished setting everything on her side "I'm done over here, what about you?" She asked peaking around.

"Tsk, naughty or good, what does it matter? It's just an excuse to give presents and a waste of time, there are more important things to do." Tix replied to the mysterious woman "And besides, who the hell are you and what are you doing on MY room?" She asked pointing her sword at the woman "You better have a damn good reason to enter in my room without invitation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 am

"Naughty list it is," she said, ignoring Tix's threats and questions. "You can go ahead and look forward to coal in your stocking for your first Christmas, Tix."
///////
Ferro pointed outside the house, where Anika was scaling and leaping from tree to tree to help with the ornamentation of the forest.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:15 am

"Sure, whatever but you haven't answered my questions yet and I'm starting to run out of patience!" Tix adopted a fighting stance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:03 am

"I'm Mrs. Clause~ Santa's personal, ah... helper!" She poked Tix's nose with a smile upon her face. "All of your friends are on the nice list this year, but you're so stubborn and aggressive..."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:26 am

Tix raised her blade as a warning "Don't you dare, do that again..." She warned her "Yeah, sure 'Mrs.Clause', I'm too old to believe in child stories like 'Santa', so you better leave this place now before I lose my tempter, I might not be able to kill but that doesn't mean I can't kick your ass for breaking into my room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:03 am

"And now you're threatening Mrs. Clause? Well, even a child would be more polite than you, and less stupid," she stated. She waved a single finger in Tix's general direction and suddenly a burst of magic overwhelmed her.
As it washed over the aggressive warrior, Tix could feel her body changing. "Tell me, Tix. In this great wide world of science, wonders, magic, and deific entities, what exactly makes you so confident that Santa and I aren't real?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:11 am

Tix felt her body burning, starting to change, she looked at the woman who caused it "W-What have you... Done to... Agh... Me..." Tix felt like the world was getting bigger and bigger, suddenly before she noticed something changed in her, she was smaller but still, that wasn't the bigger change in her, she started to see the world in other color "What in the..." when she realized, Tix had returned to a younger age, she was now a little girl, the now little Tix let out a sigh "I guess my adult me has really done it... She's such a good-for-nothing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:22 am

"Quick to bash your older self, aren't you?" she chuckled. "Well, anyways, Adrianna might not be very happy with it, but considering the actions made against me, I could convince her not to immediately blow me up."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:26 am

"I mean, she was the one who started this up, she's always angry, always arguing... If I'll be like that once I grow up, I prefer to stay like this, I wish I could grow up to be like the other adult me or even like Ix instead of her." The young Tix replied "I don't understand why can't she smile and be happy from time to time... She looks happy when she's 'arguing' with Tam, she's just so inmature..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 pm

"Some people deal with socializing in different ways," she told her. "It's not always perfect, but as we're flawed, we must take our own paces to better ourselves. No, I changed to down to a child so you could enjoy Christmas instead of scheming to ruin it, and maybe once you change back, your older self will learn from the experience." She tussled Tix Lily's hair playfully disappeared in a poof of snow, leaving the young girl to her own self.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:48 pm

"For some reason I highly doubt it..." Tix Lily replied "Hmm... So what should I do now? Maybe I should look around." With that, the little Tix walked outside of her room "Maybe I could help decorating... Hmm..." She stood in front of her door thinking for a while.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:04 am

"I don't believe I've seen you around here, little girl!" Adrianna came strolling down the hall, carrying stockings. "What are you-you...Tix, is that you?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:11 am

Tix turned around towards Adrianna "Oh, Adrianna, just in time, I was wondering what could I do to make this Christmas an efficient and perfect one." The little Tix explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 am

"Before that, how did you get so tiny, and weren't you grumpy just minutes ago?" she asked. She could take a few very outlandish, yet possible ideas as to how this happened, but best to hear from the one who got turned into a child first.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:32 am

"Oh? Oh! R-Right, well, the good-for-nothing adult me was scheming to steal the Christmas presents because she thought Christmas was a waste of time and everyone should focus on our main target..." The little Tix started to explain "Then someone called Mrs.Clause appeared, adult me didn't liked her sneaking into her room like that and threatened to kick her ass and well, a little spell and here am I." She ended her explanation like it was the most casual thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Adrianna's pupils seemed to shrink as she found an immediate realization. "Mrs...Clause? Oh for crying out loud!!" She seemed somewhat exhaustive, as if the mere mention of the woman seemed to drain immense motivation from her. "I should've known she'd be here."
Mrs. Clause popped into existence in a puff of will and snow, wrapping her arm around Adri's shoulders and pressing a fist to her head. "Merry Christmas to you too, Hecate!"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Tix remained silent, watching the exchange of the two, her adult self would probably jump in with some nasty comment but after her change, Tix felt different, more honest with herself, for starters, but not only that, her adult self mostly knew revenge while now... Now she was having a childhood... She still had her adult self ideals but... Why did she felt those ideals so empty now? Maybe it was because her adult self ideals came from the lack of any experience except fury and vengeance? Was it why, since she met Tam, those ideals weren't as attractive as before?

What is the joy of Christmas... Is it really a feeling I'm lacking off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:59 am

Bah humbug. What a joke. Christmas fever seemed to have taken the Sanctuary by storm, and now Tam felt obligated to join in. What a nuisance! But at least Tix would understand. If there was one thing she was looking forward to on this holiday, it was the chance to complain about the holiday with Tix. As she walked towards Tix's room, she noticed a young child standing next to Adri and... some other Christmassy woman who seemed to know Adri. At first Tam thought nothing of it, but had to take a double take when she looked at the girl again. Was that... Tix?!

Tam burst out laughing.
"Wow, Tix. Remind me to ask which anti-aging cream you use!" Tam commented, between laughing and breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. And quiet. No sight nor sound to keep her company, aside from her own heart beating. The silk ribbon was slowly beginning to get uncomfortable, but she couldn't move. Not yet. Her head was beginning to itch from the Santa hat on her head. The box she was in was cramped, and her knees were beginning to ache slightly from the crouching. But it would all be worth it in the end, to see the look on her face when she opened it.

Inside Ix's room stood a massive Christmas tree. In front of the tree stood 4 boxes, and an envelope. Two of the boxes were rather small, both about the size of a shoe box. The third was long almost as long as a person in length, but very thin. The final box was rather large, and cubic in shape. All of them were well wrapped, with a silver wrapping paper and a red bow on the top. The room was in complete darkness, with the exception of the Christmas tree, which had little lights around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:36 am

Tix heard a familiar voice and turned around "Oh Tam, yeah... About that..." She explained the entire event that happened not long ago, how Tix planned to get rid of the Christmas presents, then her threats to Ms.Clause and finally how she turned into the child she was now "And that's basically it... The idiot adult me tried to screw Christmas..."

Ix was in front of the door to her room, carrying a ton of presents "Pix... Can you open the door please?" Se said to her chibi version, the little Ix jumped, managing to reach the knob of the door and opening, she seemed to enjoy it a lot as she stood proud of being able to open the door by herself "Hehe, you are really strong Pix, good girl, I'll give you a cookie as prize." She chibi jumped cheerfully as they both entered the room to find a beautiful Christmas tree and 4 boxes "What the..."Ix was impressed and speechless, Pix on the other hand ran towards the tree and started running around it, really excited.

Carefully placing the presents in the corner of the room, Ix approached the surprise and looked at the boxes, first, she looked at the small ones, then at the long one and finally to the biggest one "This must have been Kathy." She mumbled with a little blush on her cheeks and a smile on her lips as she crouched to grab the small ones first, meanwhile Pix was curious about the really big one as she started climbing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 am

Tam listened as Tix span her tale.
"She, you, should know better than to threaten powerful magical beings." Tam chided playfully. "But, I understand where she, you, were coming from. I can't say I'm a particularly big fan of the holiday season either. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let it be ruined. Jennifer, at the very least, deserves a nice Christmas." Tam added.

The first small one was not particularly heavy, weighing very little, and clearly tightly packed. The second small box seemed a little weightier, and had a slight thudding sound as she picked it up, clearly not being as tightly packed.

Kathrynne noticed the sound of what seemed to be climbing on the outside of the box, and heard a mumbled voice from outside. Ix must have arrived. And if Ix was here, that meant the climber was probably Ix's chibi, Pix. She looked up to the top of the box, with a finger against her lips, to make sure that, if Pix opened it first, she'd see Kathrynne inside and hopefully keep it a secret until Ix looked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 am

Lily meditated for a moment before looking back at Tam "Well... I think she was doing it... Because of you... Because she knew you hate Christmas..." the girl explained.

After checking the small boxes, Ix noticed something else on the ground, an envelop "A letter?" She crouched to grab it, looking at both sides of the envelop before opening it "I wonder what's inside..." without really paying attention to the big box and the little climber behind her.

Meanwhile, the little climber managed to reach the top of the mountain, she jumped victorious before noticing the lace, she decided to use it to climb down like doing rappel, opening the box once she was on the floor and seeing Kathrynne inside, she tilted her head, not like Pix could talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:09 am

"Blocked headed fool..." Tam grumbled back, looking a little annoyed. "And what do you mean 'she'? Aren't you her? Or is there more to this than just the whole 'body of a child' thing?"

Kathrynne remained completely still and silent, and mostly naked, aside from her santa had, and a well tied ribbon around her body.

Inside the envelope was a card, but from out of the card fell a small slip of paper. It appeared to be a booking confirmation for an extremely high class, and exclusive, restaraunt, known for only serving the highest class of people, and being nearly impossible to get a table at. Upon further inspection, it was apparent that the booking had been made for New Year's Eve, perhaps one of the busiest nights of the year.

Inside the card:
Dearest Ix,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope to see you very soon, along with your new presents.

Forever yours,
Kathy
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   

Back to top Go down

A Sanctuary Christmas
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next