A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Sanctuary Christmas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:18 pm

"Well... I'm her, yes, but at the same time you could say I'm... A bit different from her?" Lily explained "Like... I don't know... I think I can see thing from a different color..."

Ix let out a little chuckle "You really overdid it a bit, Kathy..." She said with a kind tone, meanwhile behind Ix, Pix was looking at the naked Kathrynne, tilting her head she turned around trying to get Ix's attention "Hmm? What are you doing back there Pi-" When she turned around she saw Kathrynne, a blush appearing wildly in her face as well as a smile "K-Kathy!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 pm

"Aaah. I get it. It's a perception shift. I've heard of it commonly being used to put someone in someone else's shoes for a time, and make them see things from their point of view. Though this is the first time I've seen it used to turn someone into a child. How interesting." Tam commented, clearly intrigued by the change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Surprise~!" Kathrynne laughed. "Fancy seeing you in here." She began to stretch out, partially to show off her curves, and partially because being in the cramped box for so long made her really feel the need to. "Don't mind me, you can finish unwrapping your other presents. I just wanted to see the cute look on your face when you saw me." Kathrynne chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:14 pm

"Tam... I actually want to ask you a favor... I know you hate Christmas but... Can you help me make this Christmas a good one? You wanted Jennifer to have a good one right?" She asked "I know... It's selfish for me to ask you this, you and the adult me hate this holiday but... For some reason... I'm... Excited, maybe it's because I'm a child now... But, I want... At least before I disappear..."

Maybe... Like this, I can finally see what I'm missing... What is to have other feelings beside anger, revenge or lust.

"I... Ah... Em..." Ix couldn't take her eyes off Kathrynne, she was in trance, meanwhile Pix jumped right in Kathrynne's cleavage "P-Pix! Y-Y-You can't do that!" She said, clearly blushing and feeling a bit jealous of Pix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:34 pm

"Think of it like It's a Wonderful Life!" Mrs. Clause said pointedly. "Putting little Tix in the shoes of someone not her, rather in a different existence, so that she'll learn not to mess with Christm- I mean, learn something new about herself!"
Adrianna squinted her eyes at the femme Claus piercingly before groaning and gesturing to her. "Tam, may I introduce you to the Avatar of Magic, Jessabelle," she stated. Mrs. Clause gave Adrianna a look for a moment before smiling and doing a curtsy with her bright red skirt.
"Merry Christmas to the good little children and the mean old Grinches~"
/////
Ferro groaned and headed for the kitchen, completely bypassing the Christmas debacle in the process without the faintest reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 am

"What with the groaning? Want me to call Jane to cheer you up?" Dixi said, jumping behind him with a joking tone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:43 am

"Speaking of, where is she? I haven't seen her anywhere today," he pondered. "It's half past 5 and she hasn't been spotted anywhere.""

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:35 am

"No idea, maybe she's preparing your present, a romantic dinner, a nice walk in the night through the beach and then..." She joked "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to give you my present already..." She pulled a little box from her pocket and handed it to Ferro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:36 am

"Aw, you shouldn't have," he half-joked. He took the box and looked at it for a moment before asking, "You sure I can have this early?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:07 am

"Considering what's inside? Preeetty sure you NEED to have it early." She replied "And of course I had to, you knuckledhead big brother." She added with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 am

"Alright, I'm opening it then," he said, opening the box and looking inside.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am

As soon as Ferro opened the box to find two tickets to a nice spa "I didn't really knew what to gift since I'm not used to it... So I work really hard to get these for you and Jane, a nice relaxing weekend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

"Oh wow, this is impressive," he commented. He nudged her playfully again. "How'd you manage to get your hands on these, eh?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:26 pm

"Well... I don't feel like fighting lately, so I had a lot of free time." She explained "Been getting a few jobs to get the money to buy everyone a present and while I was working as a courier I heard about that Spa." She added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm

"Thanks, this is a great present!" He looked her over and poked her forehead. "Now why don't you tell me what's wrong."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 am

"Well, it's Christmas, so I don't really feel like starting a fight you know?" She replied with a chuckle "I don't want to end on the naughty list for fighting too much." She added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:29 am

"You've only ever fought for what you believe is right," he assured her. "If anything will get you on the naughty list, it wouldn't be that."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 am

"I know, I know I was joking." Dixi replied smiling "I just don't feel like fighting, you know? Christmas and all, I thought I could just relax for a bit." She added.

What I believe it's right, huh? But I don't know what's right anymore...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:51 am

Pat her back and even held her in a half hug for a moment, aware that she was off, but electing to hold off on asking until later. "Don't ever doubt yourself, got it? I'll have to clock you if you do~"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 am

"Fine, fine also... You clock me? You are welcome to try." She replied with a friendly taunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Tam let out a sigh.
"You know, you're a real dolt, even as a kid." Tam shook her head. "I already said I'm not letting Christmas be ruined. Jennifer needs this." Tam laughed. "Besides..." Tam turned towards Mrs Clause and Adrianna. "...I wouldn't want to piss off the Avatar of Magic now, would I?" Tam commented, with a slight grin, as she spotted the look Mrs Clause gave Adrianna.

Kathrynne chuckled as Pix landed in her cleavage, giving her a slight pat on the head.
"Why, Ix? Surely you aren't getting jealous, are you?" Kathrynne teased. Kathrynne reached her hand into the air, and a very small box materialised, which she handed off to Pix. "And a present for the little one." Kathrynne turned back to Ix. "Well, Ix. Don't you want to know what else I've gotten for you?" She let out another chuckle, seeing Ix's entranced expression.

The front door opened, letting a draft of cold air in, before closing up again.
"I believe someone has been messing with Adrianna's climate settings. It would appear that it is going to snow outside rather soon." came Jane's voice from the back door, as she shiverred. "It's rather cold out there." She dragged several bags into the kitchen. "But it was worth it. I was able to find a large enough assortment of food to feed everyone here, with extra left over for my own food experiments." Jane commented. She noticed the friendly fighting atmosphere between Dixi and Ferro. "I would suggest taking it outside but, as I mentioned, it is rather cold out there." Jane smiled wryly at the pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Lily's eye glittered "Will you help me then!?" She asked excited.

"W-Who, me? N-No, o-of course not! W-Why would I be jealeous..." She said looking down, blushing "O-Oh, y-yes, of course, after all you put a lot of effort on these." She added smiling and starting to unwrap the first the little ones. Pix on the other hand was jumping cheerfully, really happy as she started to open her present as well.

Dixi chuckled "Don't worry, Jane, I have to go, gotta prepare some presents." She replied smiling "Besides, you two need your alone time!" She added walking past Jane "Oh right, I forgot, have this." She handed Jane a piece of mistletoe while winking "Give it a good use." She finished before leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:10 am

"What a little troll," he said with a false sneer. "The snow might be intentional or it might have something to do with Mrs. Christmas back there." He thrust a thumb into the hallway where a lot of noise has been leaking out. "But snow never hurt anyone, and it's pretty beautiful."
He walked over to Jane and picked up the mistletoe in her hands, holding it above their heads with a small smirk. "Ho, ho, the mistletoe, hung where you can see~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Yesterday at 4:33 pm

Tam let out a sigh.
"I... suppose I can't really say no now, can I?" Tam responded, looking less than enthused, but with a slight sparkle in her eyes betraying her true feelings on the matter.

The first little present contain a pair of expensive looking jeweled bracelets, made to match the style of the necklace. Inscribed on the bracelets:
You are my light, my love, my heart.
"Woah, careful where you are jumping, little one." Kathrynne commented, blushing a little.

Jane gave a wry smile.
"Why how very forward of you. What makes you think I want to kiss you?" Jane commented, teasingly, glancing up at the mistletoe, having put absolutely no effort into stopping him take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Yesterday at 4:58 pm

"You said it, not me~" he laughed, having not mentioned a kiss. "But let's say I want to, hypothetically speaking. Do you want to?"
/////
"Well, that settles that matter," Adrianna said with errant relief. "Now, Jess, are you going to get outta my house, or do I have to make you?"
"Oh, but Hecate, how do I know you won't change Tix back once I leave?" she said cutely.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   Yesterday at 9:34 pm

"Thank you, Tam!" The little Tix hugged the kitsune as she agreed to help her "I love you!" She then looked at Ms.Clause and Adrianna "I don't want to go back... Not yet... The adult me never had a childhood, I want to know what is like to have one..."

At Kathrynne's request the chibi stopped jumping and scratched the back of her head, sticking her tongue out, she got carried away but now, she turned around and gave Kathrynne a hug before opening her present.

Ix was speechless at the bracelets "I... Kathy... I-I don't know what to say... They are beatiful, c-can I really keep such expensive present?" She read the inscription and smiled "You didn't had to buy something so expensive..." She added looking at her with a smile and eyes filled with love and gratitude.

After wandering of, Dixi decided to pay a visit to Yumi, wondering if the dancer was in her room, Dixi knocked at the door "Yumi, you there?" She was holdimg a mistletoe behind her, wondering if the trick would work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   

Back to top Go down

A Sanctuary Christmas
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next