A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Sanctuary Christmas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Adrianna relented, she couldn't hurt those puppy dog eyes. "Alright, you can keep that form for now. What would you like to do first? You want to meet the other kids?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 pm

"I guess that means I'm on babysitting duty then." Tam rolled her eyes. "Come along then, Tix, let's go find the other kids." Tam glanced to Adri. "It's fine. I'll look after her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Pix's present was a tiny santa costume, fitted to Pix's size.

Kathrynne smiled, and shook her head.
"After what you've given me? This hardly seems enough." Kathrynne responded, with a slight laugh. "Besides, you'll want to look your best for our special dinner, will you not?" Kathrynne winked.

Jane raised an eyebrow.
"Touché." Jane responded. "Hypothetically? Well, I don't know... You have clearly got quite the sharp tongue. Perhaps I am afraid you may cut me with it. Hypothetically." Jane added, a laugh in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Tix nodded happily to Tam before looking at Adrianna "It's not about what I want, Adrianna, it's about how can I make this Christmas the most perfect and efficient one."

Pix quickly jumped down and ran under the bed to change, Ix let out a little chuckle, Pix was always energy but at least she was modest enough to dress in private, then she looked at Kathrynne "You have given me a lot too, Kathy..." She said putting the bracelets on and grabbing the next one "I'm going to need something really great to be able to match these..." She said chuckling and opening the other small present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:47 pm

"What's life without a little danger?" Ferro leaned in a bit closer, giving her the eyes. "Doesn't it excite you?"
Anika passed by without their notice and visibly gagged at their back and forth.
////
"Christmas doesn't have to be efficient, it just needs to be fun and cozy," Adrianna told her. "As long as everyone's happy and having a good time, it's a success."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Yumi was not in her room but was actually heading there. She spotted Dixi waiting at the door of her room with a mistletoe behind her. The dancer knew that Dixi was intending. Quietly, she stepped virtually unnoticed behind her before tapping her on the shoulder, takes the mistletoe from her hand, holds it up and fills her view before her lips fastens onto Dixi's for a long passionate surprise kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Yumi got her by surprise, damn, her plan was turned against her, she was somwhat annoyed but happily returned the kiss, obviously melting for Yumi as she broke it "I... Ah... Merryyy... Christ... Mas... Ah..." with a silly smile on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Yumi left a few mini kisses before lips parted, enjoying the the very content expression of Dixi's face. Normally she doesn't celebrate this holiday in her homeland but had no qualms in doing so here. "Merry Christmas, love. Did you wish to see me?" Yumi wraps her arms around Dixi's back and waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:15 pm

"Iaaaa..." Dixi shaked her head to go back to reality before spinning and changing positions with Yumi, attacking the dancer with the same passionated kiss, after breaking it and leaving a few short ones she replied "Always, I wondered if you wanted to do something for Christmas with me and Jen, it's the first one she's celebrating and I wanted to make her as happy as possible, want to join?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:29 pm

While Yumi was not quite expecting Dixi to recover so quickly that she mounts a counter-kiss Yumi wasn't completely helpless either as she returns the kiss ardently while croon contently to the sensation of her lover's kiss. "I would love to." Yumi says breathlessly after that passionate make-out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Dixi smiled "Great, let's work together to make this a great Christmas for Jen and you." She replied giving Yumi a last kiss on her cheek, she noticed her beloved dancer was out of breath and chuckled "I guess I'm getting better at this, huh? We should go to see Jen." Dixi grabbed Yumi's hand and went to find Jen, little did they knew of what they were going to find.

Meanwhile Tix Lily had a thought, she looked at Ms.Clause, walked towards her and whispered "Could you do the same to her? For some reason... I feel like asking this, I know I don't have the right to ask but..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:36 am

Mrs. Clause played ignorant for now, wanting to give the child a tease first. "Oh and whoever do you mean~"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:38 am

Tix kept whispering "Same as me, Tam didn't had a childhood and Jennifer had a horrible one... I would like for them to experience a good childhood like you did for me."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am

"Hmmm~ Sure!" Mrs. Clause weaved her magic around Tam and transformed her into a child, along with Jennifer. "Now, wherever Tam is in the house, she's now a kid."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:26 am

Tix turned around and saw, the now child, Tam, her cheeks got a little tint of red as she saw the young version of the one her adult self loved "Now you can have a childhood as well, Tam."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

"Oh, hell no. I don't wa-" Tam started, just before the transformation magic hit here. But as Tam became a child, something odd happened. Jennifer merged into her, as if whatever had prevented them from recombining before was no longer an issue.
"Oh! This is weird! I'm one person again!" Jennifer Lily commented. "This could be fun!!"

Jane put her lips a hair's breadth away from Ferro's.
"Well, someone has to face the danger." Jane commented. "I can't have that razor sharp wit of yours cutting someone else." As she spoke, her lips lightly brushed against Ferro's. "I suppose my only choice is to silence you." Jane whispered, before leaning the rest of the distance into the kiss.

Kathrynne smiled at Ix. She had no way to put into words how much more Ix had done for her than she had done for us, but even if she could, there would be little point in arguing. Ix was stubborn like that.

Inside the next box was a pair of particularly fancy high heeled shoes. Though, at first look, they appeared to be very uncomfortable, and even more difficult to walk in, the lightest brush against them revealed a spark of magic to them, making them exceedingly comfortable, and even, in theory, possible to run in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Ferro gave a momentary chuckle as they kissed. As they did, Ferro pulled out a small box from his back pocket and handed it to her. "It's early, but Merry Christmas, Jane~"
////
"Well, Jenny, you were one person when you were born," Mrs. Clause explained. "And Tam is a part of you."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Tix felt conflicted, the person in front of her was Tam but at the same time it wasn't "T-Tam?" She asked shyly.

Meanwhile, Dixi and Yumi arrived at where the kids were "Eh? J-Jen? Tix?" Instead of what she was expecting to see, Dixi and Yumi found two little girls.

Unaware of all of this, Sirius was preparing something in the isolated space, he had a pile of presents ready to be delivered and he also found another pile of presents that appeared seemingly from nothing but he knew from who they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sanctuary Christmas   A Sanctuary Christmas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sanctuary Christmas
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3