A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Consumer of All

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:29 am

Day 2: Swirling Sands; An unexpected reunion

The barren wasteland stretched as far as the eye could see. Dreary mountains were scattered about the heat-scorched earth, each one of them reaching for the sky. But to the all-encompassing blue they were as small as the people that tried to brave them. This bone-dry land would find the prospect of nurturing life as a myth. Of course, only something belonging in myth and legend could trespass here as if it was just a casual stroll…

However, her legend was more than real. She walked across the sand of the dusty wasteland, her footprints themselves appearing unnaturally large, sinking deep into the ground with each heavy step. Not even days of being exposed to the merciless desert wind would cover up those bestial tracks that expanded far beyond this place. The sizzling heat only did as much as tickle her thick crimson skin, who was in no need for moisture any time soon.

"Phew, almost there." the red woman mumbled, wiping the dust off her two pointy horns.

Now where was it? The traveler curled her palm into a fist, leaving only the tiniest of hole for her eye to peek. She looked and looked but her eye only met with the gold-grained dust that coated everything.  Scuttling noises rang from below. They came from the black scorpions who inhabited these parts, their deadly sting known for ending many adventurers' careers. But not hers. Their poison felt like weak alcohol to her, having stepped on and around them ever since she got here. It was fun to count them for a while, made the time pass much faster, but she had to focus. That's right, she was here for something; and that something should be right… around… there!

There was a shack hidden between two particularly large stone outcrops. Had she not gotten on top of one of them via a mighty leap, she would have never seen it. And returning to the Underworld empty-handed was the last thing she wanted to do. Just who builds something here anyway? Do they not want to be found?

A trail of brigands appeared to have walked away from the mysterious building and had already gained quite the distance. They seemed to be driven by yet another group of armored guards. He's here, alright. Must have gotten into trouble. The scantily clad woman felt her dusty bag once more and smiled; nothing had fallen out after that jump. So there went one more. Off of the outcrop and in front of the shack.

An uncomfortable sound accompanied her landing. It was a squishy, yet crunchy sound. Some… thing lied at her feet. Black like the scorpions but much bigger, and gooey. It convulsed rapidly under her massive weight, slipping away from underneath her. The black blob cried out in a wordless voice, slowly regaining what appeared to be an undamaged form.

The traveler reared back at the discovery, startled and slightly disgusted. "Woah! I'm sorry. Didn't see ya there." she frowned, carefully looking at it. "Ah, but it looks like you're fine."

The creature grumbled in agitation, before settling down. It appeared to speak again, but the woman did not understand what it was saying.

"Ehm… Anyways, I'm Toushiko! Nice to meetcha!" she said, pulling out a small green bottle from her belt and holding it in front of the blob… with limited results. "Not drinkin'? That's fine too."

It murmured something back at her, before dragging its body away from sight. The oni did not bother it any further. Poor thing must have felt quite bad, she reckoned. It certainly was unlike anything seen before, certainly not like the other slimes. The world was full of wonder, always something new to discover. It's why she was a traveler in the first place.

But best not forget, she was here on a mission.

Making her way to the shabby-looking house, she couldn't help but notice the lack of people. Well, there were a bunch of people here, but not anymore. It was awfully quiet, except for the occasional sound of objects being thrown about, bashing against wooden walls and sometimes other objects. Toushiko busted the door open, confidently and awkwardly barging in through the small doorframe.

"Ah! A client!" a voice called from under the counter. "What might I interest you in?" a woman reared her head, her neon green hair immediately catching her eye, as well as her features: a pair of cat ears rested atop her head, as well as a bunny tail? near her waist. She bore a charming, cheerful smile… that lasted for about one second. "Oh… it's you. Came to scare away my clients again?"

"Mirai! Long time no see!" the rowdy demoness bellowed. "Whatcha doin' in here all by yourself?"

"Setting up shop, as you can see." the merchant replied with a sly smile. "Seems we need a bigger door. You've grown two times the size since I last saw you."

Toushiko raised an eyebrow, before grinning herself. "And you haven't grown at all!" she said, pointing to the almost flat surface that was her chest.

Forcing an awkward smile, Mirai remained composed after such a devastating assault. "My eyes are up here, baby. And my wares are everywhere! So take your pick!"

"Your wares?" Toushiko scratched her head. "I was told there'd be a fella named Sam 'round here."

"Sam is having… lots of fun outside! I'm helping him around, see? Buying out Underworld wares and selling them on the surface is hard work, you know?" Mirai giggled. "So his wares are my wares. Don't be shy now! You have first client discount!"

"I see you're really gettin' into this!" the oni said, looking at her tanned skin. "And you've been travellin' too! Atta girl!"

Mirai flashed a smug smile. "And you've certainly added more scars to your collection." she leaned in closer. "Worry not, friend, I've got just the thing for you! Your skin is gonna look like that of a cute, little, adorable oni baby!"

Toushiko gave her a determined look and puffed her chest out. "An oni takes pride in battle scars, ya know? An' stop usin' cutesy words when dealin' with onis, they won't buy it!"

The slim girl was tight-lipped. "I liked you better when you didn't know English. Much easier to poke fun at…" her expression became uneasy. "… and to be poked back by huge fingers."

The oni let out a hearty laugh, reminiscing about the past. But she did not forget why she came here. "Since you're offerin' stuff 'n all, mind checkin' if ya have a drink for me? It's quite the rarity even in the Underworld, which makes an oni like me very eager to have it."

"A rarity, you say?" Mirai said, raising an eyebrow, laughing softly. "You think people can actually find this place? And let's not talk about you big, shy onis. Your kind barely leave the Underworld as is!" she said, pulling out a paper that listed everything the shop had in stock.

Toushiko looked around some more. She couldn't even see what happened outside due to those giant rocks blocking the way. "And Jack called this guy smart." she laughed. "Ya need any help there?"

The newly-assessed merchant rummaged through a disorganized pile of objects, many of them bottles of alcohol, all oni-branded. She didn't take too long, quickly placing a bottle on the counter, jerking her hand away in pain.

"This thing burns!" Mirai cried. "What the hell is it?" she brought the paper to her eyes. "Ji..go..ku no… Kyou..kai? 'Hell's Regret'." the merchant read a translation. "So many warning signs… it really must have come from Hell." she turned to the oni and smiled again. "Well, here you go, Toush. That would be… 1.000.000 onje?!"

Toushiko eyed the crimson bottle carefully, her grin getting wider and wider. The bloody skull, the crossed clubs, the text written in cracks waiting for someone to open the bottle of glass so they can glow with the flare of Hell itself. She touched it and a burning sensation caressed her hardened skin. This was it!

"Careful with that, friend. Most onis aren't strong enough for this bad boy!" she laughed. "And you read that right! It's one of the Underworld's most valued drinks."

Mirai went bug-eyed with excitement. She placed her hands on the counter and leaned towards the demoness. "Well? Let's have it then!"

The red warrior dropped her heavy bag. It was full of the Underworld currency known as onje. It let out a resonating chink as it was slammed in front of the green-haired girl. The merchant eyed the sack with great joy, pulling out one coin at a time. Toushiko watched with surprise. Was she going to count them all?

"Hey… Mirai. You don't have to count 'em… right now." she said. "How about I take the bottle and ya summon me when you're done."

"Summon?" she frowned. "Oh, you mean that shiny crystal!"

"Yeah! That one! Use it to call me if there's anything wrong! Hope ya haven't lost it, 'cause it's pretty valuable too."

"You're not wrong there, Toush." the girl's lips formed a roguish smile. "You should have seen its price on the surface." she giggled. "Let's hope no one called you out at an inappropriate time."

Toushiko curled her fist in frustration. "You can't be serious…" she pushed the sack to the side to get a better look at her. "Come on now, I ain't gonna wait here until you count a freakin' million!"

Her deadpan expression as she was carefully and swiftly splitting the coins into stacks made her look like a professional. Toushiko was dumbfounded as well, looking at her for a solid 10 seconds… But Mirai couldn't last more than that. Breaking her composure immediately, the merchant laughed at Toushiko's face. "Ahh, I can't take it. This is too good."

She held her mouth, trying to hide the rest of her laughter. "Alright, Toush, you can go. You got a discount anyway, remember?" Mirai told the oni off, watching her grumpy friend snag the bottle and place it in her belt pocket.  "See you around, Toushiko!" she yelled out. "And tell Jack he still needs to pay his loan!"

"Buh-bye, Mirai!"

Toushiko let out a sigh as she walked through the barely-standing door. It took a lot more time than expected, but she had some fun, and that was what mattered. A beautiful part of travelling is making new friends, and Toushiko seemed to have made many.

Time to go home!

The oni walked into the great sea of sand, gazing happily at the horizon. Today wasn't as exciting as other days, but it was fulfilling nonetheless; every adventure was worth it, no matter how small. Toushiko began humming one of her favorite songs, merrily skipping along its beats. The way home was laid bare in front of her, she just had to follow her own tracks. Suddenly, she slowed down the pace, something had caught her eye.

"Hey! Still here, blob?" Toushiko called out to the thing she passed by earlier today. It didn't answer, but it didn't hurt to try.

It appeared to be heading towards the shack itself, leaving a singular trail in the sand as it dragged its body across the ground. The oni shrugged. Maybe it wants to buy something? She laughed, the merchant's influence clearly affecting her. The slime would surely have the time of its life in there.

With her newly acquired drink, Toushiko was ready for anything. Of course, a drink such as this would only be used in the direst of situations. It never hurt to have a back-up and considering how hard it was to get them, she was lucky to even find one anymore, let alone on the surface. But setting one's shop at the edge of the known world? Crazy, just crazy.

But fate had other plans for the rowdy oni. A piercing shriek reached her ears. It was… a girl's voice. Oh shit. That slime! It couldn't have….

Toushiko sprinted with great speed, raising small clouds of dust with each powerful step. Back at the shack, she kicked the door open. Her eyes widened… The slime had Mirai pinned to a wall, its body engulfing hers. Was that…a woman?. The slime had the merchant pulled into a deep kiss, her throat bulging as she was made to swallow the black substance. Mirai's face was pale, a faint blush streaked across her cheeks. The slime kept going, not even once parting its lips from hers. Her tears too were swallowed by the dark mass that fed on her very being. The oni hesitated at first, but it was clear. This was a midara. And not the good kind.

"Hands off of her, you damn slime!" she yelled, reaching out for her club and immediately striking at the slime.

The kanabo's weight drove the black creature into the ground as it lost its female shape and turned back into the formless thing it once was. Mirai fell to the ground unconscious. Toushiko eyed her carefully. Still breathing, phew. Any second later and it would have been too late for her.

The slime shook and trashed around, before letting out an inhuman screech. It reared back and vibrated madly. It may not speak, but Toushiko was certain of it. What she felt right now was the intent to take her life and the lives of everyone around it. The slime tried shaping itself into a woman again, but degraded each time. It did not have enough power. It needed more power.

"I think this form fits ya better! Ugly and about to be smashed into fine paste!"

(I'd like to say this introduction is a tribute to my favorite writer, SoloWingPixy. Thank you Pixy for allowing me to be in your shoes for a post and letting me write with your amazing character. I hope I did not disappoint.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:10 am

Toushiko growled, her eyes narrowing. This slime-ball hadn't just hurt her supplier, it had nearly killed her friend. To say that she was pissed was the understatement of the year. And people that pissed her off tended to learn their lesson real quick.

She eyed Mirai's unconscious form. First things first: get the slime away from her. She looked like she was doing okay for the moment, but that was gonna change fast if that thing came back to finish the job.

She stepped forward, hefting her club menacingly to get its attention. Even if it didn't understand her body language, she had a feeling that another good smack with her club would get the point across. She raised her weapon over her head before swinging it down on the slime as hard as she could, intending to smash it into the ground before it could finish reforming itself.

(Kanabou Strike - Deals 2 Stamina damage.)

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am

Conflict: Toushiko vs Theta-04

(Toushiko - Kanabou Strike - 87)

T-04 hissed at the red creature, whose attack came fast and without warning. However, the demoness was as surprised when she saw it leap away on the nearby wall, completely avoiding her strike.

(T-04 - Black Stream - 51)

The slime shot a jet of dark liquid at the oni's feet, but fell off the wall at just the time to completely miss her.

Toushiko: 30 stamina/willpower
T-04: 30 stamina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Toushiko grunted as her club smashed the wood into splinters. "Oh, you prancin' bastard," she grumbled. Damn it, this thing was faster than it looked...slimes had a tendency to be slippery little things, but she'd never seen one this nimble before.

She tried to sidestep the slime's strange counterattack, but her caution wasn't needed—it looked like her first strike had already done quite a number on the creature. Well, she wasn't about to let up. She reared back with her club, ready to throw her entire body into the next strike. If that thing was so eager to stick to the wall, she was more than willing to oblige it with a hard splatter.

(Charge Bonecrusher - Charges for one turn, can be interrupted by Stun, Bind, Down, etc. This move is preparation for Bonecrusher on the next turn, which deals 4 damage and Downs the oppponent.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm

(Latch - 73)

The slime slid to the side in an attempt to avoid the next strike. But it never came, the oni stood there, preparing herself. T-04 seized the moment and launched its dark appendage at the opponent... only to be dodged by a swift sidestep. And now she was coming closer.

(Bonecrusher - 43)

The club came crashing down once again, in the same pattern as before. A pattern it... anticipated...

(Black Stream - 39)

... and could do nothing to stop her momentum, not normally anyway. It leaped in the air, shooting a black stream to propel itself out of harm's way. It reared backwards, an unnatural sound coming out of its form. Gurgled words were thrown at Toushiko, perhaps as an omen for what was about to come.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:17 pm

Toushiko clicked her tongue in annoyance, pulling her club out once more from the broken floorboards. "Quit jumpin' around and lemme smash ya, ya little freak!" she snarled, not bothering to try responding to its unintelligible threat. This wasn't getting her anywhere...it seemed she needed a different approach.

The sentient snot-wad in front of her looked like it was planning something, and she wasn't about to wait to find out what it was. Holding her club behind her, she dropped low and turned her shoulder toward the slime before bolting forward, ready to slam her entire body into it and send it crashing straight into the wall.

(Reckless Charge - Deals 4 damage, but if it misses, the opponent's next attack has Advantage.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:08 pm

The slime was waiting, not moving a single inch. Each step of the red demon shook the entire shack as she built up speed very quickly that the distance it created seemed to not have existed at all. Yet there was no reaction, no attempt to move out of the way.

It wobbled more and more intensely. An ominous air filled the room. Toushiko noticed something was wrong, but it was too late to stop. Theta gathered power and grew in size to match a human. It trembled and shook, ready to burst at any moment. Toushiko let out a battle cry; her shoulder was a mere hair's breadth away from it.

Suddenly, the creature was split, launching its parts in opposite sides. The oni's charge did not connect with the slime, instead demolishing the wall that stood in her path, leaving a hole in the shape of an angry demoness. Turning around, Toushiko's eyes widened... Two of them!

The blobs dragged themselves in front of her, releasing an echoing scream. It appeared prolonging the fight had awakened something in T-04. And in Toushiko as well: a dreadful feeling that what happened until now was merely the prelude to the battle.

(Reckless Charge - 39)

(Split - Autohit)

Ability Discovered: Split

Split: T-04 can split itself to further aid in restricting its prey's options. It appears that the split individuals can possess varying amounts of strength in relation to the main body. Further analysis required.

- This ability is part of a Pattern.

[Version 1]: T-04 consumes 5 points of stamina and creates an almost identical double.

T-04: 25 stamina
Clone[Version 1]: 5 stamina

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:45 pm

The prickling of the wall's thick splinters digging into her skin did little to distract Toushiko from the sight before her. She took a step back, her eyes darting between the two slimes. Even with the new one being noticeably smaller than the first, this was not something she wanted to see.

And Mirai...Toushiko looked beyond the slimes, at the sight of the unconscious shopkeeper behind them. Damn it...! She'd meant to pin the slime against the wall, keeping it away from Mirai, but now the slimes had turned it all around in a heartbeat. She glared at them with steely eyes, even as their twin shrieks pierced her eardrums. She had to keep these things away from Mirai, whatever it took.

She dashed toward the clone, raising her club over her shoulder. Smashing them into paste hadn't worked yet, but perhaps the new one wouldn't have such quick reflexes as the first. Even if it did, she needed to keep up the attack, to keep their attention off Mirai!

(Kanabou Strike)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:20 pm

The slimes started off with a combination attack, with the small one shooting a piece of itself and the big one using its favorite liquid technique. Enraged, the oni swung her mighty club downwards on the small slime, destroying its projectile and connecting with it flawlessly. It may have been smaller, but it probably possessed even less intelligence than the main body. She just hoped it wouldn't adapt as quickly to her preferred method of striking.

The sheer impact of the strike made yet another hole in the wooden floor, knocking the slime into it, or whatever remained of the thing.
However, doing this made her vulnerable to the liquid stream that now painted her legs black. The liquid was thick and sticky, constraining her legs with unexpected force. A tendril slowly peeked out of Theta, feeling the air around it, waiting to strike.

(Kanabou Strike - 12) (Losing Mass(single target) - 17) (Black Stream - 22)

Toushiko: 28 stamina, 30 willpower + Muddied (2 turns left)
T-04: 25 stamina
Clone[Version 1]: 1 stamina

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:26 am

Toushiko had little time to appreciate the satisfying feeling of the clone getting smashed into paste beneath her club. She stumbled as the first slime's cold, clammy substance stuck fast to her legs, making her movements sluggish and difficult. "Oh, you've gotta be kiddin' me," she muttered. Great. Not only is it tryin' to kill me, but now it managed to puke on me, too.

A hint of movement below caught her eye. Beneath her club, the clone was still squirming, trying to squeeze out between the weapon and the splintered floorboards. Growling in annoyance, Toushiko lifted her club and slammed the end of it right back into the hole the clone was trying to crawl out of, and then once again for good measure, trying to finish it off before the first slime could stop her.

(Battering Blows — Roll twice, deal 1 damage for each success.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 am

The clone screamed and wailed in an amalgamation of curses and words; a mighty kanabou descended upon it, sealing the light of day from beyond the hole. And it still moved. Toushiko could not believe this creature's resilience. The clone grabbed the floor and attempted to push itself up... only to be met with another quick strike from the frustrated oni, causing it to meet an early demise.

She gritted her teeth, she knew what was coming. The binding of her legs made it too hard to dodge, all she could do was brace as the appendage coiled itself around her, ending by attaching itself to one of her breasts, producing a stinging sensation. The red warrior felt some of her strength leave her already. However she was not really constrained and the slime lacked the force to pull her towards it.

Oh no!

Toushiko already knew what the appendage was for; it was not meant to pull her, but rather to act as a rubber band. This creature was smarter than it looked, that was for sure. The demoness felt the danger she was about to get into. Once it engulfed her, it would all be over... But she wouldn't give up. Not with Mirai's life on the line!

Latch Component Discovered: Against All Odds

Against All Odds: This component activates when T-04 is fighting a single opponent.
- The opponent is allowed a free roll when Tethered and must roll any even value to break the tether. Crits have no effect on this roll.
- This can only occur once per battle

(Battering Blows - 35, 28) (Latch - Autohit)

Toushiko: 28 stamina, 29 willpower + Muddied (1 turn left) + Tethered
T-04: 26 stamina

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:12 am

Toushiko grimaced at the strange sensation of the slime's coiled tendril pressing against her skin. It wasn't hard to figure out what the little bastard was trying to do with it—it hardly restricted her movement, and it didn't exactly seem to be draining much of her strength, so the only real explanation left was that it was acting as some kind of connection between her and the slime.

The image of Mirai getting drained to near-death flashed through her mind. She growled, and grabbed roughly at the tendril near her stomach. After centuries of fighting and living life to its fullest, she was not about to meet her end as food for a living snot-wad. With a grunt, she ripped the tendril away from her body, tearing it straight in two before throwing what was left of it to the ground.

(Break Tether)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:38 am

Theta would not let this be the end of its assault. As soon as its limb was broken, another one shot out towards the oni, coiling around the hand that tore the first one apart. Draining a bit more of Toushiko's strength, Theta appeared to glow red for a moment before returning to its usual color.

The creature undulated rapidly, waves of liquid coursing over it like those of the ocean, faster and faster, until it stopped. More words came out of the slime, but to her it was nonsense just like the others. Wait, that time... Maybe it was her imagination, but during the stream of sounds, she swore she could hear a word.

Then... something changed. It stopped making random sounds, and for the first time, she could understand clearly. It called out, a word the oni would have never guessed to come out of this thing.

Tou...shi...ko

(Latch - Autohit)

Toushiko: 28 stamina, 28 willpower + Tethered
T-04: 27 stamina + ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 am

Damn it, again?! What remained of the first tendril hadn't even hit the floor before a new one was already coiled around her arm. She made to tear it away with her other hand, but something made her freeze in her tracks for a moment. Her gaze darted toward the slime, eyes wide.

Did...did that thing just say her name?

It sounded somewhat distorted, but she definitely heard it say her name. Its voice...something about it sent shivers down the oni's spine. There was something deeply wrong about it, though she couldn't place her finger on exactly what. Perhaps it was a sinking feeling that this creature, which had so far seemed to act purely on instinct, was starting to show signs of a deeper intelligence, lurking just below the surface of that murky slime...

Toushiko snarled and grabbed the tendril around her arm. Intelligent or not, she wasn't about to let the slime play any of its nasty little tricks. She tore the tendril off her skin and finally managed to kick off the last of the slime inhibiting her movement, giving her a fighting chance at dodging whatever that thing was about to throw at her next.

(Break Tether)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:43 am

She broke it once...

She broke it twice...

Third time's the charm

As soon as Toushiko started pulling on the tendril to break it, Theta launched itself at her with blinding speed. The slime used Toushiko's strength against her, flying like a bullet at her and landing square on her face. It left two little spots for her horns to come out as it slid down her angry figure, to her shoulders. While before it felt like a small prick, now it was as if her very essence was being absorbed into the slime through every pore on her skin.

The slime used her fiery energy to assume the form of a woman, or at least half of it. Theta was looking down on Toushiko, whose face was covered in breasts. It was only going down from here.

Latch Component Discovered: If the tether is broken twice by any means, T-04 gains the Surprise Attack status effect.

Ability Discovered:: Facehug

(Facehug - 45, 40)

Toushiko: 28 stamina, 23 willpower + Bound

End...comes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Toushiko's eyes widened for a moment—before quickly shutting them as the slime splattered against her face. She was sent stumbling backward, howling muffled curses as the slime wriggled and pulsated along her skin. As soon as it hit her, she felt it: a numbing sensation spreading along her body wherever the slime touched, accompanied by a strange feeling of weakness in her muscles.

She dropped her club to the ground, and started frantically clawing at the slime stubbornly clinging to her face. If there'd been any doubt in her mind that this thing had drained Mirai's energy, those doubts were all but shattered now. Already, she could feel her strength starting to leave her, the slime positively wriggling with excitement as it stole away her vitality.

No...No! She couldn't let that happen! She viciously redoubled her efforts, sinking her fingers deep inside the slime in an effort to tear it right off her body.

(Struggle)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 am

The slime slid down Toushiko's toned body, slowly taking in her energy. Now they were face to face for the first time. Theta cared little for the oni trying to grab it, in fact, that made it even worse for its prey. It appeared that holding the slime would just give it energy. Toushiko couldn't keep this up for long, she had to tear it off with a sudden burst of force.

Her struggle was then momentarily stopped by a sudden life-devouring kiss as the slime started to wrap itself around her. Toushiko could feel her time ticking, every second leading her closer to the end.

(Struggle - 13) (Power Drain - Turn 1)

Toushiko: 27 stamina, 21 willpower + Heavily Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Damn it...everything was only getting worse. Toushiko had quickly realized her mistake in trying to grab the slime, with the same numbed feeling in her body now spreading throughout her hands, leaving them lodged uselessly in the slime. Her snarl of indignation at having those mock breasts shoved in her face only deepened when the slime slid down her body, staring at her with a blank expression on it featureless face.

For her part, Toushiko glared back into its colorless eyes for a moment, before it quickly closed the distance and roughly seized her in a vicious kiss, completely devouring her lips with its own. Her eyes went wide as she stumbled backward into the wall behind her. She desperately tried to pull her head away from the slime clinging to it, all the while struggling her way through muffled curses.

This was bad. Really bad. She'd never fought something so completely resistant to her fighting style before. She couldn't even bring her full strength to bear—every time she even touched the slime, it drained her strength into itself! She had to get out of its grip, now. Summoning her strength once more, she pulled hard with her arms, trying to tear her hands free of the slime while taking a good chunk of her opponent away with them.

(Struggle)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:01 am

Theta continued its assault, coupling with itself on Toushiko's back. The kiss continued, draining both her air and energy. The slime was taking everything from her, with each breath she had less and less power. Theta vibrated with newfound strength, unknowingly stimulating the oni's large breasts. It moved down even further, sliding under Toushiko's loincloth as her figure became that much more desperate.

The demoness tried hard to pull away the predator, putting all of her remaining strength into it... However, all she could look at were her empty hands, having slipped away from the body of the slime woman. She tried again, before a stinging sensation waved over her whole body. The slime... it was violating her, draining her energy from even the most intimate places. She could not keep this up for much longer.

(Struggle - 97, 64) (Power Drain - Turn 2)

Against All Odds - Disabled

Toushiko: 25 stamina, 17 willpower + Heavily Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Toushiko's muffled stream of angry curses slowly faded into wordless groans as the slime continued its endless assault across her body. She sagged against the wall behind her, no longer having the strength to stand up without support. The slime seemed to take this as an invitation, eagerly spreading itself over her even further.

As if that wasn't enough, it looked like it was trying to humiliate her now, too. She bristled at the feeling of the warm slime vibrating against her most sensitive areas, sending electric tingles up her spine. Her crimson face turned a darker shade of red from indignation...and, perhaps, the slightest hint of instinctual excitement at the stimulation.

She grimaced. What the hell was wrong with her? Letting this...this goddamned thing have its way with her, draining every ounce of strength from her body? She was an oni, and one way or another, she wasn't going to go down without a fight. She didn't have too much energy left to draw upon, so she had to act fast—if she couldn't grab this slime without harming herself, then she wasn't going to.

Instead, she placed her hands firmly on the wall to push herself forward onto her feet, and unsteadily turned back toward the wall. With all the strength left she could muster, she charged toward it at full force, intending to slam the drain-happy slime straight into it.

Whether it worked or not, she knew it was going to take everything she had; it was all-or-nothing, now. If she could dislodge the slime with this, then she might have a fighting chance. If she didn't, well...she didn't bother thinking about that.

(Struggle)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:30 pm

With one last push, Toushiko intended to show the indomitable spirit of an oni. If this would be the end, she would not make it easy.

With a muffled roar the demoness let out all of her remaining strength charging at the wall... but it wasn't enough. Within the first step, her legs went out from under her. The mighty warrior fell flat on her face, with the slime still attached to her. Theta maneuvered around to the oni's back as to avoid getting squashed again. The kiss was broken, the drain was halted.

A momentary victory, one that Toushiko would no doubt take satisfaction from... if she were conscious. The creature let out a hiss for having to interrupt its meal. But now it was truly over. Toushiko did her best... but her best wasn't enough. Theta relaxed and slowly spread itself over the red woman. The dark blanket covered everything that was Toushiko, tucking her in. It was time to sleep... it was time to feast.

(Struggle - 43, 71, 42) (Black Mirror)

T-04: 40 stamina
Toushiko: Fate Sealed

New Passives and Ability Unlocked: Overflow, Toushiko's Strength, Reckless Leap

The prey stopped struggling. Target primed for consumption.

Theta felt a continuous stream of energy steadily enveloping its whole being. The oni's body twitched and moaned occasionally, until completely giving out; her heartbeat getting slower and slower. The slime's face shifted with the influx of energy, looking more and more... like Toushiko. Small horns started to grow out of its exposed head; they were as sharp and strong as the oni's. There was no hope left, no doubt that the slime had completely won and was about to snuff out the brave warrior's flaming spirit. There was nothing to be done...

Bang!

A sudden impact! Theta looked at itself only to find a hole carved into its head. At the sound of shattering glass, the slime looked at the wall behind them. A green substance was smeared across the wooden surface, accompanied by an unnerving sizzle. Pieces of a white capsule lied on the ground. It was very small, about a half a finger's size.

Startled, the slime took back its original form, jumping away from Toushiko. It reared back and let out an ear-piercing screech. The green substance... it was inside Theta as well. The glass didn't shatter on the wall, but on the creature itself. It could feel every cell in its body dissolve in searing pain. It thrashed and screamed, yet the substance would only spread. But it wasn't enough!

Theta retracted into the form of a small ball, entering a state of spasm. It spat out a chunk of itself, along with every bit of the mysterious substance that was inside. T-04 let out a roar of triumph, having gotten a trace of the oni's guttural strength. But that was cut short immediately as another capsule pierced its flesh. Where did it come from? Every fragment of thought it had now vanished, instinct taking over completely... This was a predator.

The creature squirmed in pain as the substance burned hotter and hotter. It recognized its position as prey and started running, disappearing into the vast unknown as another shot barely missed its form. Theta had been made to run for its life, the assailant nowhere to be seen.

Perched atop a rocky formation was a masked man. He was near indistinguishable from the environment, likely due to what appeared to be a hooded trench coat changing its color to match the location; his weapon was concealed with a similar camouflage. It would take a keen eye to observe him even in the open field, something which the slime did not possess. He adjusted a focusing mechanism on the pair of red goggles he wore over his mask.

From his side, there was a clear view of the shack, made especially more so by the oni-shaped hole in the wall. The slime had escaped, only two unconscious females were in sight. And one was waking up.

The man pushed a dark, gloved finger against his ear. A quiet static could be heard coming out of it. It sounded like a voice, but it was one that only he could hear.

"It got away." he said in a deep, modulated voice. "Requesting pursuit."

The voice on the static grew a bit louder, delivering a long-winded message. "Understood." he answered, preparing to leave his position.

Another message was relied to him, this time a question. "Updated." he replied. "Request designation change: Beta."

A short reply followed. "Understood. Red Mist out."

It was dark. Everywhere, dark. Just how much time had she spent like this? She would not know. For her, it felt like entire ages had passed by, with thoughts coming and going like an endless sea of chaos. It was hard to focus on one alone... and there were many, so many.

She was sleeping, this sensation was just like sleeping. And what happened before? A bad dream. It was so disconnected from reality that it had to be a dream. This feeling... she had not experienced this feeling in a long time; the feeling of helplessly drifting through the darkness of her own mind, unable to call out for help, unable to even think.

Just then, a voice called out to her. Toush!

It was so... familiar. A voice she could understand and focus on.

Toush... Wake up.... Toush!

She felt a cold hand touching her face. It was a small, delicate hand that gently stroked her cheek... Another hand was holding onto her own. And then... something fell on her face. A little, warm droplet... and another after that. They slid down her cheeks, leaving wet trails for the others to follow.

Please... don't go... Toushiko...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:51 am

A familiar voice slowly drew her out from the darkness. With it, she gradually became aware of strange, disconnected sensations all around her. Something hard and flat pressing up against the front of her body. Something else, cold and clammy, resting against her face, occasionally accompanied by something...something warm, and wet, and...familiar...

...Tears...?

Toushiko stirred, her heavy eyelids slowly fluttering open. Why were there tears...? Was...was someone crying? As her eyes opened, she saw a girl hunched over her, her eyes red, and cheeks glistening with...with...something...

The oni let out a groan. Her entire body felt numb. Her thoughts were jumbled, a dizzy, swirling mess that refused to tell her why this girl looked so familiar, and why her heart panged with sorrow at the desperate sound of her voice.

As her awareness slowly returned, a name surfaced in the forefront of her mind at the sight of the girl. Toushiko blinked blearily. That name...wait, she knew that name.

"Mi...rai..." she breathed. "Wha...wh-wha' happened...?" As she spoke, her body stirred further. She put her hands on the ground and slowly tried to push herself up, then groaned and fell back down as an intense burst of pins and needles flared all along her arms. "Ergh...I feel like shit..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:15 am

"Don't go... please, don't go..."

Mirai cried at the side of her fallen friend. This couldn't be the end; no one was stronger than Toushiko, no one! Her friend would not go, not while she was around. That's right, get up, you big demon! And that she did, Toushiko opened her eyes and looked straight at her.

Thank you...

There she was; awake and alive! Mirai wiped the tears off her face with her mini skirt, watching her friend stumble trying to get up.

"Toush!" the girl called out, jumping on the oni and hugging her tightly, as much as her little arms could grasp. "I'm... glad..." she swallowed her tears. "I'm glad you're okay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:02 am

Toushiko's eyes widened as the comparatively tiny girl practically tackled her with joy. "W-woah, easy there!" she yelped. Mirai's weight might've been nothing to her normally, but she couldn't even lift herself up off the ground yet. She gingerly took one of her numb arms and wrapped it around the girl, warmly accepting her embrace.

Still, her friend's enthusiastic show of relief was enough to jolt Toushiko back to near-full awareness. The memories of what happened came rushing back to her, jumbled-up a bit, but still intact: fighting the slime, getting her strength stolen away from her, darkness closing in as she fell to the ground, and...and...

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Mirai...t-the slime...are you all right?!" She looked up and down her friend, the memory of her getting drained by that thing returning in full force. "I thought...I-I didn't think..." She hugged Mirai closer. "I didn't know if you were gonna make it..." She could feel a lump in her throat as her voice shook. She wasn't ready to lose her friend, especially not like this. She silently thanked whatever gods were listening for their kindness to an Underworlder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:32 am

Mirai held tight for a few moments longer. After all of that, she didn't feel like letting go at all.

"It came in here so suddenly after you left... And then it just..." her voice trembled as tears fell anew. "It was cold... so cold..."
she continued. "Everything went dark... then I saw you there, on the floor... You came to save me, didn't you?"

Mirai let out a soft laugh. "Of course you did." she slowly pried herself apart from Toushiko; the oni looked in need of some space. She wasn't doing too well either, barely able to keep herself awake with the numbness in her body not being quite gone. But Toushiko didn't need to know that.

"It's all better now, Toush. You did it, you saved me." she said, looking in the eyes of her hero. "Thank you... thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   

Back to top Go down

The Consumer of All
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next