Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux Empty
PostSubject: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:48 am

[I wanted to make a character that was the opposite of Vitiate. I tried to make her moves more defensive and I hope she isn't OP. Feel free to leave suggestions.]

Appearance:

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux AclYFoO

Bio:

Roaming from town to town, Solange makes heads turn everywhere she goes. She claims to be a princess wielding a magical, holy sword, but those claims are dubious, since no one has heard of her or her weapon. Also, she has reportedly been seen repeatedly in the company of a figure who wears a white mask and a black cloak, but no one has been able to confirm this. She has been known to confront Heros and Midara alike, but both parties disappear soon after, and what exactly happens to them is unknown.

Is she really a princess with a holy weapon......someone who loves to adventure and can't stand being locked up in a stuffy castle......or is she just someone or something's unwitting puppet?

Passive:

Know Your Place: Solange exudes an aura of authority, causing those with weak wills around her to want to serve her. She herself appears to be unaware of this. (deals 1 willpower/stamina damage to opponent at the beginning of their turn. If opponent has more than 10 willpower/stamina, they choose whether the passive activates or not. If opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less, it automatically activates.)

Angry Princess: If Solange has 10 WP or less, she can activate Know Your Place automatically instead of taking her turn, and dealing double damage.

Moves:

Remember to Forget: Solange swings her sword at her opponent, apparently trying to cleave them in two. The attack however, causes no physical damage, but alters their memories, making them forget one of their moves. (locks one of the opponent's moves, making them unable to use it for the rest of the battle.)

Where Are You Looking?: Solange constantly moves across the battlefield, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. (If roll is successful, her opponent is briefly hypnotized by the display, causing them to skip their turn.)

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest?: Solange generously allows her opponent to rest their head on her breasts and take a quick nap. (causes the opponent to fall asleep. opponent takes 2 willpower/stamina damage per turn and must make a successful roll to wake up.

Instead of dealing damage, Solange can remove one of her opponent's attacks, or more at the cost of her own WP)

My Feet Hurt......Will You Please Give Me a Massage?: Solange removes her sandles and requests that her opponent alleviate her pain. (if successful, opponent's next 5 successful attacks do 1/2 damage. automatically hits if opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less.)

Code of Princess: (automatically activates if opponent forgets all moves. opponent instantly surrenders. Solange then restores their moves with a kiss, but also implants a trigger word in their mind, causing them to be loyal to her first and foremost, if they meet in the future.)

Last edited by BR0K3NH41KU on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 am

i wan't to fight her, if don't mind

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:29 am

Much like Vitiate, I'd like to throw Ferro at her.

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:52 am

The pic broke. O.o
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:53 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
The pic broke. O.o

It was busted last night, but it seems to be working now. Here's a different one:

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux 5xINF4d
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Hot damn, now I won't Ferro to engage her even more!!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Altered some of her moves and added some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux
Page 1 of 1