Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lenx the Cyborg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Lenx the Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Lenx the Cyborg   Lenx the Cyborg EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Description: Lenx was once a man— the sort of man that one could call a type of  ruffian. He would drink, bombast, start fights, attempt to seduce, and all around be a bother. It wasn’t uncommon for him to get kicked out of bars, some for life. One day he had been trying to put moves on a bespoke Midaran Mistress and each time he was rebuked, he would persist. That was until the enthralled beau of the vixen spun him around and gave him a hack job that looked like the work of a mad butcher.

At such a bar, there was a business-type woman who was there drinking after an apparent shift who took note of the commotion and the ensuing carnage. The poor bastard Lenx had fucked with Miselda, a cold and manipulative Midara who had a penchant for enthralling stalwarts for her personal guard so she could make moves on the big wigs of corporations and trust fund families. The interested woman who was tucked away couldn’t help but feel the cogs begin to turn.

She scooped up all of his pertinent and salvageable bits under the guise of a representative from some faked foundation that takes organ donors’ parts and distributes them as charity and made off and away to a warehouse that seemed long abandoned. With the service elevator sliding deep into dark depths, she arrived at the underground lab she had established with a lot of wheeling, dealing and of course stealing— human parts amongst other things.

After a bit of a hackneyed job of connect the sinews and pieces, all Lenx was in his brief, restored consciousness was a synthesized voice connected to guided brain wave function— meaning the woman let him hear what she had to say and Lenx could only respond with cut-dry answers due to the routed stimulation.

The woman revealed herself as Angie... Angie Gardener. Cybernetics were her specialty and she wanted the information from Lenx for how he would like to be rebuilt— with Angie’s blessing, of course.

Appearance: Make me whole...

What Lenx looked like as a full man no longer matters as that side of him is now gone forever. Now, he was made whole again with Angie Gardener’s ingenuity and eye for detail. Mind you, Angie agreed to assist the less-than-a-man  after a night of drinking, so to say that the corrections made total sense wouldn’t be quite accurate.

The segments that once were Lenx that made it were his right eye and ear, his nose connecting to his upper lip, his right arm to his right pectoral, groin down to his left leg and foot. His heart had new, nanotechnological chambers and his brain segments were reunited with cybernetic fibers to ensure enhanced functionality of both. The rest, were given as Angie saw fit for luxury: his tongue, stomach, and other internal bits were synthesized.

Lenx’s cybernetic enhancements looked like a muscle tissue of their own, pliable and responsive like skin but was like a cobalt colored metal kind of muscle. His lip to lower jaw, his left arm to his missing torso and down to his right leg all had been replaced by the cybermancing woman. His left eye looked like a bright, electric blue star in the ink blackness of his socket and moved as fluidly as any human’s oculi.

Angie, after having temporarily suspended his consciousness, set her creation’s vitals in motion— the brilliantly blue cybernetic eye pierced through the dimly lit lab and the green, of Lenx once sharp eye came to as well. The man turned experiment gasped for air he no longer required out of obsolete instinct and sat up with a start. Lenx then spoke of his own will for the first time:

Exclamation: What the fuck!”

Hearing his re-synthesized voice have a roboticized preamble before returning to his original, human tone made Lenx stop and take in everything before him as he tried to shake off the lingering stupor that plagued him. Swiveling his new body over the ledge of the table he was set upon, he heard Angie snicker and giggle at the new tick in his voice she had made out of interest. Looking down, Lenx took in everything that was once him replaced with mechanized muscle and cybernetics before setting his piercing gaze on a bemused Angie.

Inquiry: What did you do?

Moves: “Well, Lenx... I have to say I’m saddened that instead of falling prostrate before me for my generosity, you’ve instead chosen to come at me with such a displeasing tone. I could’ve just left you in a few dozen pieces like you were!” Angie clucked her tongue at the cybernetic man and crossed her arms under her chest. “What’s that motherly adage? ‘I brought you into this world and I can take you out?’ You would do well to remember it, Lenx.”

Angie had her finger hover over a odd looking red switch and toyed with it, running her fingertip up its length. Lenx visibly tensed and held his breath. A silence hung in the air before Angie broke it with a guffawing laugh and turned away from him.

“Glad to see we have an understanding! Now, your new body— It’s been augmented so that you can defend yourself because now that you have my brand, I wouldn’t doubt Miselda will have suspicions and mention your little interaction amongst some other Midara. They’re going to come for you—“ Angie looked at Lenx’s musculature in a sort of self-satisfied, smirking reverence before she quipped, “And you will come for them.” Lenx rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak before he was quickly cut off by Angie once more.

“—So! Let’s get into your new features and updates, shall we?”

Lenx the Cyborg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: