A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Princess and the Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: The Princess and the Assassin   Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

weapon: the sword that previously mentioned

weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

VS.

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux    

Bio:

Roaming from town to town, Solange makes heads turn everywhere she goes. She claims to be a princess wielding a magical, holy sword, but those claims are dubious, since no one has heard of her or her weapon. Also, she has reportedly been seen repeatedly in the company of a figure who wears a white mask and a black cloak, but no one has been able to confirm this. She has been known to confront Heros and Midara alike, but both parties disappear soon after, and what exactly happens to them is unknown.

Is she really a princess with a holy weapon......someone who loves to adventure and can't stand being locked up in a stuffy castle......or is she just someone or something's unwitting puppet?

Passive:

Know Your Place: Solange exudes an aura of authority, causing those with weak wills around her to want to serve her. She herself appears to be unaware of this. (deals 1 willpower/stamina damage to opponent at the beginning of their turn. If opponent has more than 10 willpower/stamina, they choose whether the passive activates or not. If opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less, it automatically activates.)

Moves:

Remember to Forget: Solange swings her sword at her opponent, apparently trying to cleave them in two. The attack however, causes no physical damage, but alters their memories, making them forget one of their moves. (locks one of the opponent's moves, making them unable to use it for the rest of the battle.)

Where Are You Looking?: Solange constantly moves across the battlefield, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. (If roll is successful, her opponent is briefly hypnotized by the display, causing them to skip their turn.)

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest?: Solange generously allows her opponent to rest their head on her breasts and take a quick nap. (only usable after Where Are You Looking? hits. causes the opponent to fall asleep. opponent takes 2 willpower/stamina damage per turn and must make a successful roll to wake up.)

My Feet Hurt......Will You Please Give Me a Massage?: Solange removes her sandles and requests that her opponent alleviate her pain. (if successful, opponent's next 5 successful attacks do 1/2 damage. automatically hits if opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less.)

Code of Princess: (automatically activates if opponent forgets all moves. opponent instantly surrenders. Solange then restores their moves with a kiss, but also implants a trigger word in their mind, causing them to be loyal to her first and foremost, if they meet in the future.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solange was walking in a large clearing surrounded by trees. She could see a town off in the distance, but was in no hurry to reach it. Suddenly, a familiar figure seemed to appear about twenty feet in front of her. Her eyes widened in surprise as she said, "Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin   Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Prowd walked toward solange and look at her some.confused,how she know his name?,maybe he can follow her game , " Oh well, i was taking a short walk, can i ask the same to you?" the warrior asked while smiling a bit

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Upon closer inspection and hearing the tone of his voice, Solange quickly realized that the man in front of her was not who she originally thought it was. Maybe I can have some fun with this one......it would certainly be interesting if they were to meet.

Solange laughed nervously, before she replied, "Oh, my apologies, I thought you were someone else. I am Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux. Who are you? Are you a hero?" The Princess questioned the man excitedly, while avoiding answering his own question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm

"Well..My name is Prowd and i'm certainly a hery, why?" he said making a reverence at the princess before crossing his arms trying to not look at her breasts, "don't worry is okay, and nice to meet you princess solange" Prowd said with a grin while inspecting her a bit and stay alert if she are a midara or something like that, he don't need to drop his guard.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin   

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Assassin
Page 1 of 1