A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Princess and the Assassin [complete]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

The Princess and the Assassin [complete] Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

Support moves:

Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

weapon: the sword that previously mentioned

weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

VS.

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux    

Bio:

Roaming from town to town, Solange makes heads turn everywhere she goes. She claims to be a princess wielding a magical, holy sword, but those claims are dubious, since no one has heard of her or her weapon. Also, she has reportedly been seen repeatedly in the company of a figure who wears a white mask and a black cloak, but no one has been able to confirm this. She has been known to confront Heros and Midara alike, but both parties disappear soon after, and what exactly happens to them is unknown.

Is she really a princess with a holy weapon......someone who loves to adventure and can't stand being locked up in a stuffy castle......or is she just someone or something's unwitting puppet?

Passive:

Know Your Place: Solange exudes an aura of authority, causing those with weak wills around her to want to serve her. She herself appears to be unaware of this. (deals 1 willpower/stamina damage to opponent at the beginning of their turn. If opponent has more than 10 willpower/stamina, they choose whether the passive activates or not. If opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less, it automatically activates.)

Moves:

Remember to Forget: Solange swings her sword at her opponent, apparently trying to cleave them in two. The attack however, causes no physical damage, but alters their memories, making them forget one of their moves. (locks one of the opponent's moves, making them unable to use it for the rest of the battle.)

Where Are You Looking?: Solange constantly moves across the battlefield, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. (If roll is successful, her opponent is briefly hypnotized by the display, causing them to skip their turn.)

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest?: Solange generously allows her opponent to rest their head on her breasts and take a quick nap. (only usable after Where Are You Looking? hits. causes the opponent to fall asleep. opponent takes 2 willpower/stamina damage per turn and must make a successful roll to wake up.)

My Feet Hurt......Will You Please Give Me a Massage?: Solange removes her sandles and requests that her opponent alleviate her pain. (if successful, opponent's next 5 successful attacks do 1/2 damage. automatically hits if opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less.)

Code of Princess: (automatically activates if opponent forgets all moves. opponent instantly surrenders. Solange then restores their moves with a kiss, but also implants a trigger word in their mind, causing them to be loyal to her first and foremost, if they meet in the future.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solange was walking in a large clearing surrounded by trees. She could see a town off in the distance, but was in no hurry to reach it. Suddenly, a familiar figure seemed to appear about twenty feet in front of her. Her eyes widened in surprise as she said, "Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?"

Last edited by BR0K3NH41KU on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Prowd walked toward solange and look at her some.confused,how she know his name?,maybe he can follow her game , " Oh well, i was taking a short walk, can i ask the same to you?" the warrior asked while smiling a bit

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Upon closer inspection and hearing the tone of his voice, Solange quickly realized that the man in front of her was not who she originally thought it was. Maybe I can have some fun with this one......it would certainly be interesting if they were to meet.

Solange laughed nervously, before she replied, "Oh, my apologies, I thought you were someone else. I am Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux. Who are you? Are you a hero?" The Princess questioned the man excitedly, while avoiding answering his own question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm

"Well..My name is Prowd and i'm certainly a hery, why?" he said making a reverence at the princess before crossing his arms trying to not look at her breasts, "don't worry is okay, and nice to meet you princess solange" Prowd said with a grin while inspecting her a bit and stay alert if she are a midara or something like that, he don't need to drop his guard.

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Solange slowly began to approach Prowd and began to move from side to side, almost like a snake trying to hypnotize its prey, as her breasts began to bounce up and down. "Oh, you just looked like a hero to me...a big, strong, hero." The princess began to move around Prowd and continued. "I heard a midara was causing trouble in the town up ahead and I was on my way to...uh...deal with the situation."

Solange stopped and looked at Prowd, waiting to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 pm

he just can't do anything than look at her bouncing breasts trying to hide his blush as he answer the pricess calmly "Well,is the same with me, i was sent to deal with the situation,or try to convince the midara to not make more troubles, i know i place whene midara can live peacefully" he said while smiling a bit at solange he try to ignore her movements certainly hypnotizing.

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Solange's face quickly lit up when she heard Prowd's reply, but it fell just as fast when he finished. "Convince the midara to stop? A place where they can live peacefully? Ridiculous! You're obviously a sleeper agent...and a terrible one, at that. Don't you worry, though! I think you'll do much better helping a princess than serving a mistress."

Solange WP: [20]
Prowd WP: [20]

Without waiting for a reply, Solange grabbed her sword and swung it in a wide arc towards Prowd, however it didn't seem to do anything.

Remember to Forget - 2 (hit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm

"well, it seem you don't understand my point so maybe my sword will make you enter reason", said prowd before quickly run toward solange and make his own swing with his own sword with three slices against her,"if you let me explain better i sure you can understand is not ridiculous".

(1..2..3 slices)

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:28 pm

1...2...3 slices - 2, 10, 60, (all hit)

Prowd's attack caught Solange off guard, and she soon felt the strike of his sword. She fell down crying out in surprise and pain, before she began to undo her sandals. Solange looked up at Prowd and said, "My feet kind of hurt, do you think you could explain, while you give them a massage?"

My Feet Hurt...will You Please Give Me a Massage? - 8 (hit)

Solange WP: [17]
Prowd WP: [20]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Prowd looked at her foot and can't resist the idea of massage her pefect foot, he take her foot and start stroke it but them he react and shake his head taking his sword again and try to make a simple hit against her, "Well now other part of your body will hurt too".

Basic attack

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Basic Attack - 1 [miss]

Solange easily dodged Prowd's attack as she replied, "Are you sure about that? You're not even seriously trying, are you?" The woman stopped talking, but she continued to move around Prowd almost as if she were dodging invisible attacks, or dancing to an unknown beat.

As she moved, the assassin couldn't help but notice her full breasts bouncing hypnotically up and down.

Where Are You Looking? - 12 (hit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:51 pm

he jsut stare at her chest bouncing trying to ger rid of the "trance", but he can't do anything continue stare at her bouncing chest,

skip turn

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:06 pm

"Hey, you look tired. Are you sure you want to keep fighting? You can rest if you'de prefer." Solange said with outstretched arms, inviting Prowd into her bosom.

You Look Tired...Maybe You Should Rest? - 24 (hit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Prowd accept her offer and hug the princess while placing his head into her bossom nuzzling on it feeling how soft they are as he relax taking a nap, "so soft"

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Wake Up - 5 (miss)

Solange gently places her hand on the back of Prowd's head and slowly nuzzles him against her breasts. "Yes, that's so much better, isn't it my little assassin?" She gets an idea and tries to take advantage of the situation.

Remember to Forget - 5 (miss)

Solange raises her sword into the air with one hand...and almost drops it as she tries unsuccessfully to attack Prowd.

Solange WP: [17]
Prowd WP: [18]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Prowd tried to wake up, he need to scape from her o he will lose the battle, he start to try to wake up and separate from her

wake up

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Wake Up - 6 (success)

Prowd successfully wakes up, startling Solange! She stammers in surprise, but quickly tries to regain control of the situation.

"He-hey, you...you don't want to leave me, right? It's so comfortable right where you are, you could just fall asleep so easily, couldn't you?" Solange asks Prowd, as she stared into his eyes and softly stroked the back of his head.

Solange - Free Action (seduce Prowd)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Prowd felt her hand stroking his hair and the softness of her breasts start to cloud his mind about just falling asleep again in her breasts, he could, his head start to fall again slowly toward her bossom, but no! he need to finish this!, with a quick swing with his sword he try to attack Solange

Basic attack

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Basic Attack - 12 (hit)

"Ah!" Solange shouts, as Prowd hits her. She falls back, but quickly steadies herself by leaning against her sword. She glares at Prowd and rises to one knee before swinging her sword, as she yells, "I'm not done, yet!"

Solange WP: [15]

Remember to Forget - 52 (hit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:19 am

Prowd try this time hiting her with his claws, he take aim and scratched her in the chest he need to finish this quickly before his time end .

Power claws

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Power Claws - 28 (hit)

"AUGH!" Solange yelled, as Prowd slashed her, knocking her to the ground. She quickly realized that she couldn't move, so she tried to seduce the assassin once again. She looked up at him and said, "Do you like what you see, huh? Is this where you want me? Helpless...on the ground...beneath you?"

Solange WP: [13] paralyzed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Prowd try to resist her seduction and hit her with a basic slash of his sword, "Try again lady, seducing me is more dificult than you could think", he said while placing his sword in his shoulder and smiling at the princess.

Basic attack

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:12 pm

Basic Attack - 62 (hit)

"OW!" Solange yelled, after Prowd slashed her yet again. "Striking a Princess when she is down? What uncouth behavior! A lowly dog like you should be honored to massage the feet of someone like me! Wouldn't you agree, my dear?"

My Feet Hurt...Will You Please Give Them a Massage? - 10 (hit)

Solange WP: [11]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 pm

"Yes,your feet are so soft" he said massaging her feet,before reacting and try to hit her with his shield at ramming speed ,but he miss the attack and he lost his balance falling directly in her arms

(Shadow shield- 1 crit fail)

BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 pm

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest? - 44 (hit)

Solange reached behind Prowd's head, and began to stroke it softly. "It seems like you can't get enough of my breasts. They are quite soft, aren't they?" She said, as she began to guide the assassin's head down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Assassin [complete]   The Princess and the Assassin [complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Assassin [complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next