A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

PostSubject: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 pm

Marisa let out a content sigh as she strolled through the woods. A whole village full of humans for her and her gals to play with. Oh, and her subordinates, too, she supposed. Such feeble creatures, humans were. Even the weakest Midara of her troupe could have her way with any Human as they were now. Just a short few days without food, and those silly humans finally stopped pretending that they didn't know their rightful place was underneath a Midara.

Still, the humans back at the village were starting to get a bit... stale. Oh, they were still fine for her purposes, her gals always enjoyed milking a man dry. She just needed some variety, was all. New morsels stopped showing up once they finally realize that no one heading this way ever came back. That was kind of to be expected, humans could be so skittish. But none of those misguided Adventurer types ever showed up to "free " their fellow humans from bliss.

As the evening wind blew through her blue locks, she turned to head back home. She only took a step before stopping, having noticed she was no longer alone. She spied a figure in black armor shuffling through the trees toward her village.

"Well speak of the devil." She muttered as she licked her lips. With a confident strut, Marisa headed after her newest plaything.

----

Ground Rules:
1. 15 and under and 85 and over are considered Crits. If they're odds, they're Crit Fails, if they're evens, they're Crit Successes.
2. HP has been simplified, so no matter if an attack deals Stamina or Willpower damage, it will serve as a blow to their main pool of health.

Marisa the Succubust

Abilities:

Boobs of Steel(Passive): "Heh, didn't feel a thing." Marisa's marvelous mammaries are more then just for show. They're also impervious to all forms of damage. (Any attack that hits Marisa has a chance to bounce harmlessly off of her boobs, negating all damage)

Hypnotits(Passive): "Like what you see, hun?~" Marisa's bouncing breast are very distracting. Drawing the eye and disrupting concentration. (Every turn, Marisa has chance to passively Charm her opponents.)

Boobie Upper: "So you want to touch them that badly?" Marisa swings her body, slamming her breasts into her opponents chin in a devastating uppercut. Then gravity takes hold, forcing her breasts to smash against their head from above. (Two hit attack. First hit has a chance to Daze, the second hit has a chance to Down.)

Breast Hammer: "Quit crowding!" Marisa spins on her heel, slamming her massive mammaries into all nearby opponents, sending them flying (Close range AoE, inflicts Down on hit.)

Breast Impact: "Ready or not, here we come!~" Marisa lunges at her opponent slamming her breasts into their face and smashing their head into a wall or the ground. (Heavy Physical Damage. Opponent is both Dazed and trapped in a Breast Smother.)

Pinning Kiss: "I can't let the girls have all the fun. Now, can I?" Marisa backs her opponent against a wall, then leans in, pressing her boobs against the target as she gives them a kiss. (Bind)

Breast Pillow: "Nighty, night~." Marisa's lips give off a soft glow as she kisses her target, causing them to feel drowsy. They slump forward and rest their head on her boobs, nuzzling against the softness. (Inflicts Drowsy, causing a penalty to all hit and dodge rolls)

An Invitation: "Come on, you know you want to." Marisa traces a finger down her cleavage as she taunts her opponent, causing them to give into lust and dive head first into her mountainous mammaries. (Inflicts Breast Smother. Can only be used if target is Charmed. Higher success rate if target has less then 50% Willpower remaining.)

Let's Compare(Female only): "I'm not sure but I think mine are bigger. Hehe." Marisa pulls her opponent into a bone crushing hug and begins rubbing her breasts against her opponents. (Bind. Deals more damage based on the difference in breast size. Chance to inflict Breast Envy, making her opponent more likely to trigger Boobs of Steel for the rest of the fight)

In Between the Mountainous Mammeries is the Valley of Heaven. (Male only) (Automatic KO) "Aw~ you just want to give your little man some time with my girls don't you?" Marisa takes notice of the bulge in her victims pants. She'll kneel down and give it a quick peck before grabbing his waist and pulling him against her titanic tits.  With manhood trapped inside her womanly flesh, he's helpless as she begins rubbing her breasts against his shaft. Her mammary massage is slow and gentle, almost painfully so. Eventually he'll give into lust and begin thrusting his hips, desperately trying to fuck her breasts. Once he's blown his load, he'll collapse to the ground. "You might be done with my girls, but they're certainly not done with you." Now entirely helpless, he can do nothing as she lies down on top of him and lowers her breasts on to his face, smothering him until he passes out.

(Will only use on guys 18 or older. Can be used at any point the victim has an erection. Gives Trait: Memories of the Succubust*)

~~~Versus~~~

Prowd

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:40 pm

"well,this girl is suspicios but.." he cant take away his eyes from her breasts trying to not look at them "is dificult with thst big breasts, whatever we have to stop her, is my duty" he said and continue walking until reaching the female figure he saw still trying to not be distracted by her bossom, "who sre you,or what are you, are you a midara perhaps?" Questioned prowd with a serious look on his face .

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 pm

"Why yes, I am a Midara" The Succubust admitted with a sultry tone as she approached. "My name is Marisa, and you were heading toward my village." She stopped and placed one hand on her hip while bringing the other to rest on her bountiful bosom. "Now, if you submit like a good little human I can take you the rest of the way and even guarantee you'll be unmolested until you reach the town. If you do try to resist, however..." Marisa suddenly stuck out her chest as she eyed him up like the piece of meat he was. "My gals here will have to punish you until you learn your place."

(Hypnotits roll 26- success! Prowd is Charmed!)

Marisa: Stamina 30
Prowd: Willpower 30 + Charmed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm

"Sound tempting but, my duty don't allow me to accept your request,so you know, i'll resist after all" Prowd said Taking his sword but he have to admit her bust is alluring, but as much as he wants to rest between her breasts he have to stop her, he ran toward (29) but he suddenly stop as the idea of let her lead him toward the village make him think

1..2..3 slice

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:41 pm

"Oh, which is it?" Marisa teased as her opponent stopped himself from hitting her. "Do you want to fight against the natural order of things or..." The Succubust fluttered her eyes as she gently slide a finger along her ample cleavage, "You could let my girls hold you tight until you can't think about anything else?"

(An Invitation -roll 16- Success Prowd is Breast Smothered!)

The Assassin hesitantly nodded at her suggestion and lowered his weapon. He cautiously approached the temptress and slowly lowered his face into her bosom. Marisa wasted no time pressing her boobs together, sealing her opponent's head in a fleshy prison. "Just like a good little human.~" She teased.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack +1 more damage from being Charmed and +1 damage from having Weakness: Breasts)

Marisa: 30 Stamina
Prowd: 27 Willpower + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 pm

"so soft and relaxing" prowd said trying to resist as he hug Marisa feeling her breasts smother his face he wanted so bad to just let her hold his face between them but he need to scape from or he will never win this fight, but the soft feeling of her bossom was to much for him and he just snuggle on her breasts happily, "this feel so good and soft".

(Struggle- 1 Fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Marisa let out a chuckle as her plaything made no noticeable moves to escape. "See? Isn't it so much better when you silly humans don't fight and just give in to pleasure?" She reached out and ruffled his blue hair like one would an obedient puppy.

(Breast Smother continues! Prowd takes 2 damage +1 more damage do to Weakness: Breasts)

Prowd: 24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

(i have such a bad luck using rndomg.org xD)

Prowd tried to resist and strugle again to scape from her soft prison of breasts but his weakness make very hard for him to resist such a soft breasts and her caress are relaxing to,as he just continue relaxing in her soft pillows and hug Marisa lovingly, "yes,i don't want to resist this"

(Strugle - 79)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 pm

Now that her boytoy had wrapped his arms around her and was pulling himself deeper into her miraculous mammaries, that freed her up to have a little fun.

"Ah, you're such a good little human." Marisa teased as she grabbed two handfuls of her own massive melons and began to rub them against her prisoners head. "Good little humans get to have a good little massage."

(Breast Smother continues! Prowd takes 2 damage +1 more damage do to Weakness: Breasts)

Prowd: 21 Willpower + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Prowd feel how Marisa start to rub his face with her breasts just wanting to let hwr continue but his mind still have some will and start to shout at him to separete from her but the massage just make him relax and his arms continue hug the lovely succubus "i'm you good little human,i want to feel them more a more is so good and soft" he said nuzzling on her breasts, "my love i love you so much"

(Strugle -99)
(Why rndmg.org why?)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Marisa giggled as she barely made out Prowd's admission through his mouthful of mammary. "Yes, you're a very good human. So good that, when we get back to my village, I'll let you stay the night at my place, so my girls can keep playing with you all night long." She told him as she continued to rub her beautiful breasts all over his head.

Prowd: 18 Willpower + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 am

Prowd just let her continue with his relaxing and soft massage with her breasts as he just can't think on anything than her and her perfect breasts he want to be her lover and feel them everytime but his mind with still some will keep shouting at him trying to clear the fog on his head, and he resisted the temptation and finally scaped from her breasts, "Dam,that was close well let's continue with this,i can turn the table so don't get confident"
(Strggle- 28)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:26 am

Marisa just let out a disappointed sigh. "You were enjoying my girls having their way with you so much. Why fight it?" Shaking her head at the silly human, the Succubust lunged at him.

(Breast Impact -roll 11- Crit Failure!)

The assassin managed to dive out of the way of the charge. The busty babe slammed into tree boob first. Marisa bounce off the tree, which had bent from the force of the impact, and landed flat on her back.

(Hypnotits -roll 100- Crit success!?)

There suddenly was a tearing sound and her top burst open revealing her tempting tits to the world in their full glory.

(Marisa the Succubust is now Topless! Hypnotits can now deal Willpower damage! Due to Prowd's Weakness: Breasts, Topless Hypnotits will now auto-succeed! Prowd takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Marisa: 30 Stamina + Downed
Prowd: 17 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:33 am

Prowd try to resist the ruge to lay upon her and and suckle one of his breasts but his body start to move towards her with need as he just look at her beautifull bossom he wanted to lay and nuzzle so badly but he took his sword and try to come back the battle,but his weakness continue make prowd think about let her have her way and he just stop near her and look at her breasts, "So big and soft, i need to resist this ".

(1..2..3 slice - 23 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:55 am

(Recovery -Roll 57- Fail)

Marisa didn't even bother trying to get up, she just stared smugly at her plaything when he just stood there, completely enamored with her otherworldly bosom.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from Topless Hypnotits +1 more damage from being charmed)

Prowd: 15 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 am

Prowd try to shake the charm and clear his mind trying to ignore her beautifull breasts he need to resist, but he look so sexy and lovely now, he want so badly to lay there with her and snuggle with her feeling her bossom and her love,but the charm continue on his mind making him want to snuggle with her

(Clear charm- 27 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am

"Come on, you silly human. You clearly want to spend more time with my girls. Stop fighting your nature and give in." Marisa said in a sultry voice as she her hands played with her pride and joy, hoping to entice him back into their embrace.

(An Invitation -roll 80- Success!)

The assassin nodded and gave into his lust. Unable to resist her tempting tits any longer, Prowd laid on top of the downed Midara and buried his head once more in her bountiful bosom.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack +1 more damage from being Charmed and +1 damage from having Weakness: Breasts)

Prowd: 12 Willpower + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 am

he finally are between them and upon his new love he just continue laying there and enjoying her embrace, feel so good and she is just so irresistable "i want to stay here forever,snuggle and play with your perfect breasts", he just continue enjoying marisa embrace feeling so good and relaxing in her arms ,he didn't resist and just open his mouth to suckle one of his teats
(Struggle- 43 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 am

(Recovery -Roll 40- Success!)

"I'm glad you're enjoying your self, but you need to remember one thing." With a heave, Marisa rolled over, reversing their positions and leaving Prowd's head to be crush by the full weight of her breasts. The assassin could no longer breathe as he was sealed in the fleshy tomb.

"Lowly humans like you are supposed to be on the bottom." The Succubus sneered from her dominate position.

Prowd: 9 Willpower + Breast Smothered

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:37 am

(I think this is a "perfect" victory for Marisa, my luck is betraying me ^^U)

Prowd just love so much her breasts as he just hug again Marisa and let her smother his face with her perfect breasts but when he feel his air start to run of from his lungs he start to struggle again and try to push her from him despite the feel of her lovely bossom,he succesfully push her and get up recovering his breath and try to clear the though of the feeling of her bossom on his head "i prefer above,no thanks" he said taking his sword.
(Struggle - 82 succes)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:53 am

"Nope. Human's are below Midara. That's how the world is!"

(Boobie Upper -roll 90, 87- Crit Success on first hit! Crit Fail on second!)

Marisa swung her massive melons, slamming them into Prowd's head and sent him reeling. Unfortunately, this also knocked him out of the way of the follow up swing. The Succubust lost her balance and toppled forward landing on her bouncy breasts. And they were very bouncy, because they sent her flying into the air once more; she was launched over Prowd and landed on her back with a thud.

"Ow."

(Marisa takes 1 damage from her crit fail and is Downed.)

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the first hit of Boobie Upper and is Dazed. Prowrd takes 1 damage from Topless Hypnotits and and is Charmed.)

Marisa: 29 Stamina + Downed
Prowd: 7 Willpower + Charmed + Dazed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 am

dazed prowd try to Attack marisa with his power claws for come back the imposible battle but the blow was to much for him and he just stay in his place trying to recover his thoughs while his head is still spinning, "Geez my head" Prowd said while placing his hand in his forehead.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 am

"Aw, what's the matter? Feeling light headed?" Marisa teased from her prone position. Why don't you bury you head in my girls again. Then you feel all better." The succubust offered as she squeezed her breasts together for emphasis.

(An Invitation -Roll 97 79- Rerolled due to Prowd being below 50% Willpower. Both rolls failed!)

(Prowd takes 1 damage from Topless Hypnotits + 1 more damage from being Charmed!)

Marisa: 29 Stamina + Downed
Prowd: 5 Willpower + Charmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:29 am

Prowd with his head now on the figth he sighed when he heard her sweet offer sound tempting rest and snuggle again with her with his head between those soft pillows,but he resisted and ran toward her taking the oportunity to attack, but for his bad luck he is to exhausted and his mind is still clouded by his lovely Marisa as he just give her a goofy smile,"you look so sexy and lovely there" he said blushing while looking at her perfect body.

(Power Claws - 19 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 am

"If you really thinks so, then come and join me." Marisa beckoned as she began fingering her nipple to entice him.

(An Invitation -roll 90- Crit Success!)

The assassin was too far gone to resist her temptations any more. He kneeled down and moved rest his head on her bosom once more, but was stopped by a sudden flick to the forehead.

"Bad boy. Humans on bottom, remember?" The temptress chided. Prowd nodded in agreement and laid down The Succubust took her time getting into position straddling her toy's waist. She slowly lowered her breasts. She moved just enough to barely touch his face before she began to tease him by gliding them over his face with a feathery grace.

Marisa: 29 Stamina
Prowd: 2 Willpower + Breast Smothered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd   

Back to top Go down

Marisa the Succubust Vs. Prowd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next