Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro v. Yui

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:30 am

"Nn, No. I can't let this, hah, continue!" He reared back and made to try and knock the wind out of her.

-Palm Strike-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 5:03 am

Ferro tried to swing back to strike the Succubus and free himself but she noticed his movements and used them to make each stroke of his already sensitive shaft even longer and more sensual. With a soft moan, Ferro's plan of attack faded into a warm pink cloud

(Palm strike:43)
(Handjob of love:76)

Ferro:23 love stacks 5, charmed, evade -20%
Yui:23
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:09 am

"D-Damn it!" He couldn't help a bit of enjoyment as that heavy pink mist started to cloud his mind. He barely had it in that moment to simply slam his head against hers.

-Improv: Headbutt-
Deals two damage to both user and victim if succes

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:31 am

(headbutt:90)

Ferro managed to take Yui completely by surprise as he viciously headbutted her! Ferro found himself sore, but free, and saw that Yui was left staggering,dazed by the impact!

Ferro:21
Yui:19
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 am

Ferro took a moment to take a breath before rushing to retrieve his staff. If nothing else, he could conk her on the head again.

-Weapon Retrieval-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 am

(56)
Ferro took advantage of Yui's predicament and managed to retreave his staff with little effort.

(Massage of love:17)
While his back was turned the temptress recovered and attempted to grab the warrior, but he easily managed to shake her off!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:44 am

Making good on his intentions, Ferro immediately swung his staff straight for the pinkette's head, aiming to conk her out quickly.

-Helm Splitter-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 am

(85-crit fail)
Ferro swung his staff down at Yui but the girl dodged with surprising speed, slipping past the blow and closing the distance between them almost instantly and pecking him sweetly on the cheek

(Autohit)
Wasting no time, Yui smiled at Ferro before pulling him in for a deep, sensuous kiss. As she pulled away, Ferro began feeling a level of genuine affection for the girl he once considered a demon

Ferro:18
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:52 am

He touched his lips in a bit of shock, looking at the little demon that stole them. She was actually really beautiful, thinking on it seriously now... Ferro had to shout obscenities in his head to remind himself she's an enemy.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:55 am

(42)
"we don't have to fight..." Yui spoke softly as she gazed lovingly at her distracted foe. "I promise I'm not as bad as the villagers made me out to be..." As she speaks she leans back in and captures his lips once more in another living kiss

Ferro:16+charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am

"Maybe we don't..." He started to return her passion with some lip of his own, but that nagging voice would keep him sharp. The albino boy attempted to throw her into a combo in retaliation, though it was notably harder on him.

-Fleet Combo-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:18 am

(24, 12, 49)
Ferro managed to bring himself to strike at Yui, first with a knee to the gut, then a vicious punch. Then he caught her gaze, she looked at him with an expression that begged for mercy, this tug at this heart strings was enough to stop him in his tracks

"Please..." She spoke gently, "you don't have to hurt me, I ring want to hurt you at all...I just want to show you how true love feels..." She offered him her hand as she trailed off
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:19 am

He couldn't help but stop at her words, feeling an aching in his heart. He was feeling shame for hurting this woman he found a growing longing for. Before he realized, he took her hand.

-Skip Turn-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:21 am

"My darling, you wish to rid the world of truly dangerous Midara do you not?" She gazed lovingly at Ferro and pulled herself to him "I could guide you in this endeavour, if you could bring yourself to trust me"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am

"You mean that...?" No, she was part of the problem! She had to be lying! But...what if she wasn't... "Can you prove it...?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:30 am

"I can take you to the palace one of the manifestations of lust themselves" she spoke with a surprisingly serious tone, "and from there I can advise you, but you have to trust me"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:35 am

"Manifes-- That exists...?" What is he saying, of course it exists! What doesn't exist in this world!? "How can I trust you to guide me...?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:38 am

"You'd just have to trust me..." She smiled warmly at him and Ferro felt this feeling of adoration spike within him once more. "If you do, please, allow me a kiss" she learnt forward, but made no attempt to force her lips upon his
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:41 am

Despite his newfound affection for this woman, he was still hesitant. He elected to take a moment and think and judge her words. Is she lying?

-Roll Insight Check- ( I had no other way to put it XD)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:42 am

(insight:93)

Yui seemed to be genuine about guiding him to the manifestation, he noticed no traces of deception on her face
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 am

"Well okay, but if you stab me in the back, I'm gonna get back at you," he replied, feeling horrible for even accusing her of such. After another moment's hesitation, he closed the remaining distance and kissed her.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:48 am

Yui kissed Ferro back tenderly, no trace of Midaran lust magic was to be felt. As the kiss continued, Ferro found himself beginning to lose consciousness...

And when he awoke he found himself somewhere totally foreign to him

(I'll write up the topic for the next part when I get chance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:50 am

"What the country fried Christ crackers?" he mumbled, waking up.

-To Be Continued- (This'll probably be non-canon, but idc, it'll be fun!)

PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Yui   Ferro v. Yui - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro v. Yui
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2