Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castlevania:Aria of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

"not while we talk at least" she sounded surprisingly honest "Eva was meant to explain things for you, and the mistress won't be happy if you arrive unaware of the circumstances"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am

"Alright....Wait, Eva? Was she that sorceress lady that I threw a cat at? I seem to recall her mentioning some Mistress, but...that's about it."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 am

"you... What?" The plant woman asked, bemused. "regardless she probably got carried away. I would think I'm safe to assume you entered the woods because you're heading to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

"Well..Yeah. I'm trying to be rid of it. I didn't exactly ask to be Dracula's latest incarnation, and I am sick of people trying to take that power and use it for their own purposes! If the constant Belmont attacks over the centuries haven't made it clear, then maybe me tearing it down will!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:29 am

"So, it seems the mistress already knows Eva didn't tell you... That would be the only reason I could think of for her making it appear as Dracula's castle... Well that should come as some relief then, the building you approach doesn't belong to the followers of Dracula. Tell me Soma, are you aware of the Midara?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:30 am

"Midara? What are tho- Wait..Like those damn pixies from earlier? The things that were trying to get into my pants for some reason?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:33 am

"The pixies are a kind of Midara yes, as am I. As is my mistress who is most excited to meet you, provided you can make your way to her of course"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:34 am

"....Okay, and if I decide to walk away from this? And try and forget that creatures exist that want to bone me for some damn reason?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 am

"Well I would presume the mistress wouldn't be pleased with that, I doubt she'd leave. You'd notice people in the village begin to go missing, women begin to act different, all the normal things that come with having powerful Midara near a settlement"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:42 am

"......A damned if I do, damned if I don't situation, eh? Fine..I'll go see her, and I'll make her leave!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:46 am

"before you do go Soma, please allow me to give you some advice. It might be better to allow yourself to become... Experienced with the strategies of us weaker Midara if you intend to fight someone as powerful as my lady"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:48 am

"..." The fact that she was offering her assistance was..welcome, yet concerning as well. "You'd help me take down your mistress? Something seems a bit fishy about that, but..sure. I'll be okay with practicing."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

The Alraune laughed once more. "It's not that I think you need practice to beat her darling. It's more that you need experience losing to Midara, so you don't quite literally lose yourself to her pleasure. My goal is more to save you then to defeat her"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

"And you think you will be able to beat me, huh? Alright then..Show me what you've got!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 am

The Alraune laughed musically "Ah, ever the adventurer I see. I tell you loss will be inevitable and you tell me you'll be able to win, even against me." Well, I guess we'll see who's training methods come to fruition"

(28)
The Alraune suddenly twirls with the grace of a ballerina. Scattering a mist of soft, pink pollen around the area!

Pollen stacks:1
Rose:15 hp
Soma:0/10
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 am

Soma watched as the air was filled with pollen particles. Shaking his head, he charged forward to try and kick her. Whatever those pollen things did, he would find out later.

(Drop kick)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:18 am

(36)
Rose groaned in pain as Somas dropkick connected and she was left staggering to keep her footing

(69)
The Alraune was left winded by his attack and wasted her time catching her breath
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:30 pm

He didn't know why, but it was oddly satisfying to kick someone in the face. Pointing his hand at her, a water bullet shot out towards her.

(Water Bullet)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:19 am

(53)
Soma's bullet collided with the Alraune, the projectile seemed to slow down before hitting her, causing it do do nothing more than elicit a giggle from his opponent. "Really honey?" Attacking a plant girl with water?"

(72)
Suddenly Rose moved with incredible speed, closing the gap between herself and Soma and pulled him into a mind numbing kiss. As the warrior melted into her kiss, he felt more Pollen begin to stick to him

Pollen stacks:2
Rose:12 hp
Soma:2/10
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 am

"Hey, I'm not trying to do too much damage to you. You are trying to help me, after all."

Before he could retalliate, she kissed him, causing his mind to screech to a halt as it attempted to process that yes, she was kissing him, and yes, it felt wonderful. However, the more rational part of his mind told him he'd probably need to get out of there

So, with a grunt, he tried tapping into the power of the Giant Bat. He'd slam into her with the might and form of a...well..giant bat.

(Giant Bat)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 am

(41)
Despite being so close, Rose was somehow able to dodge out of the way as Soma rushed her in hisnew form
(71)
She didn't counterattack however, and merely chided him. "If you can't deal with the affections of Midara of my level, you'll never be able to stand up to her..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:03 am

"Ever think...." He shifted back, clapping his hands together and summoning three fire balls, launching them at her.

"That I don't want to deal with Midara?!"

(Flame Demon, Triple Fireball)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:19 am

(40,41,40(well that was a weird string of rolls)

Soma hurled the 3 fireballs towards rose, two of them colliding painfully, filling the area with the smell of burning flora.

(86)
Suddenly however, vines from the surrounding area shot up and wrapped themselves around Soma. As he struggles, Rose approached him and gave him a long, deep kiss.
"Sadly dear, when a Midaran Queen is after you, that's not fair an option...so why don't you let me help you out?" She punctuated her question with another kiss that left Soma's mind clouded

Rose:8hp
Soma:6/10+stunned
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am

"...." He frowned, trying to break free of the vines. "I want to be left alone. I didn't ask to be Dracula's reincarnation."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:31 am

(Struggle:55)
Soma couldn't quite manage to free himself from the vines after Rose's duet of kisses!
(30)
Rose have the warrior another kiss before looking at him sympathetically. "It truly is tragic what's befallen you, but know I do genuinely seek to aid you, once you've dealt with the mistress you'll be free"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania:Aria of Lust
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next