Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Tix nodded, it really was her first time cooking, she was really good and something about her made Tix feel... Pleasant, was it a residue of Dixi like what happened with Yumi at first? No this time was different, maybe... She was just enjoying the doll's company.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Marie's heart swelled up with joy as she smiled for the first time since they met. "Thank goodness!!" She turned around and started making her own food, prepping everything the same way and putting everything in the sink after she was finished.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 5:33 pm

She sure was happy just with that, she waited until Marie sat at the table before continue eating.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Being around Tix had rapidly gone from uncomfortable and fearful to the most comfort she's had so far since her new life in the Sanctuary began. Her joy for her success gave her a moral boost that seemed to sail her across what she'd normally deem rough waters.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 8:14 pm

"Hmm, you seem happier..." Tix pointed out as she resumed eating Marie's food.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 8:18 pm

"I'm just so relieved," she said. "Mrs. Adrianna taught me some basics, but I've never cooked before. I was sheltered for so long..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:02 am

"Sheltered?" Tix asked "Well, beats being trapped between dimensions, I bet..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:42 am

She shook away her memories of being in that mansion for over 130 years. "Stuck...between dimensions?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

"Long story, but I asked first." She countered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 pm

"O-Oh...Well, I used to be among a group of Midara that were running from Humans a long time ago," she began, explaining the kingdom she used to call home and the mansion and land that Alice purchased to give them a new one. "I was...am really frail and weak. And even though we were in neutral territory, we still had the occasional "hero" that would invade our home for fame and glory."

"So I was kept locked away... I was never allowed outside the mansion, even more I was rarely allowed outside my own bedroom." She began to explain how Alice eventually started lashing out at humans, keeping their lands free of them not for protection, but fun. "A human came one day, and he brought this strange lady with him. They never found me, but that didn't stop Alice from placing a curse on me for....for my own well-being." She lifted her arms to show a string still attached to it.

"After the two humans killed Alice, I was left all alone. I was trapped in the mansion, to stay and pray on men and women that came around...but then your sisters came!! I-I mean, they were originally there to get a magic bunny, b-but they saved me!!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:23 pm

"Je, that sounds like them indeed... And I guess you felt lonely all those years, trapped alone didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

She rubbed her arm and answered meekly, "For...128 years...yes."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:47 pm

"Well, now you are free... Wait... Why do I feel...? Nevermind." Tix was feeling a second presence... An alter ego? Another self? So many splitting people she thought to herself "The cliche is starting to get old..." She mumbled.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:48 pm

"What are you talking about? Splitting people, what does...?" But just as she was about to finish, her expression twisted into something less meek, more confident. "Not a split person, Tixxy. Just a split personality."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Tix raised a brow as her red eyes locked into Marie's, the shadow warrior wasn't impressed by the sudden change "Alter ego then, so tell me I suppose you must be quite the opposite personality wise, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:12 pm

"Yes, of course. I'm a bit similar to how Marie acted when she was cursed, that is to say I love some good sexual fun~ But don't worry, I'm not evil, just naughty." She smiled beatifically at Tix as she laid her hands upon the table. "Oh and before you ask, Marie is not aware of me or what I do."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Tix smirked "Oh? Are you suggesting something?" This new personality of hers... It remind her to Tam "So naughty, eh?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:25 pm

"I might, why are you at all interested?" she hummed delightedly. "Well. I suppose given my kinks, I could be considered evil thinking on it. But what's a good riding crop between friends~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 pm

"Well, unlike the others, I'm not of the kind of 'only with my lover' kind of deal, heck, the one I love is on the same page as me, it's only sex, so why not have a good time and done?" Tix replied "Given your kinks?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:15 pm

"I'm a Sadist, Tixxy. BDSM, you know, riding crops, footjobs, domination, the works. That said, I don't mind submission from time to time either," she clarified. "That said, if you don't like it, I won't do it. Unlike what a certain garbage, braindead author thinks is real BDSM..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:17 pm

"Ho? A sadist and domination, you say?" Tix flashed a smug smile "I would like to see you try. I know of someone who's been trying to dominate me as well."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:35 pm

She stood up from her seat and smiled widely. "Ho~ Is that a challenge?" She was getting excited by this notion, feeling a desire to shut this woman's mouth up in good way

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:42 pm

"If you think you can take the challenge, I'm not one to let her will be dominated, ever again." Replied with a smug.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:49 pm

"If you think you can handle me, I'll gladly take that challenge," she hummed. "How soon do you wanna do this~?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:53 pm

"Always up for a challenge." Tix said shrugging "About how soon, maybe you should let your other you finish her food, it seems she put a lot of effort cooking it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next