Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Doll's New House - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:46 pm

"Well, if you're so certain, we can write this up as a wet dream~!" Alice hadn't laid anyone in so long, the notion of it excited her a little.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:51 pm

"I shure am, darling~" Ix pushed Alice into the floor before getting on top of her. "Time to put to ushe all Kathy has taught me~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:56 pm

"I'm curious, so go ahead and take the lead sweet If," Alice offered, allowing Ix to do whatever she wants to her body, taking a big hit of her wine before she'd hit the floor.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Ix started to slowly lean down, ready to kiss Alice when suddenly...

Clonk

Ix felt something falling on her face, waking her up. As the young girl opened her eyes, she saw Pix sleeping on her face. "Pix?" Somehow, the tiny girl had rolled around the room until she fell on top of Ix's face. "How did you end here?" She took the tiny Pix on her arms, got out of bed and placed her on her tiny bed, tucking her with the covers.

Uh... What was I dreaming about? I was cooking?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Alice was sifting through Ix's subconscious, a devious smile on her face. That delight likely wouldn't remember, but so was the staying power of dreams. It was for the absolute best anyways, after all, she didn't need to remember what happened.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 8:30 pm

After tucking Pix in bed, Ix looked out frok the window, it was still early so she decided to go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:10 pm

She was greeted by a memory tied into her dream. That of what she saw of the mansion Marie and Alice used to live in together. As the dream had started, things were immediately off, seeing chaos in the study. Jessica was struggling against Alice while a man and a strange woman had fended off the dark-haired maid Vanessa. "That was just a tantrum, wasn't it? You'd never betray your goddess would you?" Alice's eyes were glowing a deep crimson, Jessica's own losing light as she lifelessly replied.
"Yes, my goddess..."

"I didn't expect you to see any of my own memories." The real Alice entered the study behind Ix, watching the event play out. What Ix would soon find out was that she was seeing Alice's last moments alive.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 10:37 pm

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy... That maid..." She was pointing at the red headed maid. "I have seen her spirit before... It's sad it came to that..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 10:53 pm

"It's not sad. I got exactly what I deserved," she retorted. The two watched as the man knocked sense into Jessica before managing to open Alice up to be shot through the heart, killing her. The memory ended soon after. "I was a monster, taking advantage of that human girl. I'd give the rest of the help time off and had her maintain the manor herself from time to time, I forced her to wear that skimpy maid uniform against her wishes, and I even forced her to help me steal the souls of men. She almost got dragged into hell because of me."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 12:37 am

"Still... Can't help but to feel sorry about you, Alice." The girl kept looking at the scene, even the moment of Alice's death. "I think... Everyone deserves a second chance so... Don't give up, Alice. I'm sure there is something you can still do and I'll gladly help you."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 12:58 am

"Thank you, Ix, I really appreciate the words of encouragement." Alice swept away the darkness and returned them to a dream more befitting of Ix's mind. They were back in the kitchen, though no dinner this time as Alice drank more wine from the pantry and seated herself at the table, not offering any to Ix this time.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:28 am

"Alice, is there anything else I can help you with?" Ix sat next to Alice and grabbed her hands, smiling at her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 am

"You've done so much for me already, Ix," she assured her, squeezing her hands and looking her in the eyes. "Offering me a place in your mind, giving me such kind words of encouragement..." As she listed things off, her eyes turned a deep, alluring crimson, captivating Ix's eyes. "You drank the "wine", made love to me, showed me my darling niece is alive and well..." She pulled her hands free of Ix's hold and held her face in place as she moved closer, her hypnotic irises encompassing all that she could see. "And you grant me your body to use... Right? Won't you grant your goddess's wish?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 am

Ix's gaze was captivated by Alice, it was so enticing, she couldn't look away. "Yes... My goddess... Use my body as you see fit..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:50 am

"Good girl~! Come, accept your reward." She poured the wine into her mouth and then brought Ix in for a kiss, pouring liquid sin into her mouth with a pleasant makeout. Alice took her time letting her hypnosis sink in with as powerful of her spell as possible. As she pleasured her servant, she kept their eyes connected, feeding Ix her desires, a solid black spider mark appearing around Ix's neck like a collar.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:04 am

Ix basked in the pleasure offered by her goddess affecting her even in the real world as the girl was writhing under her covers.

Moaning into Alice's lips, accepting her goddess' pleasure.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:14 am

"What shall I do first...? Hmm, maybe I'll try taking your sisters too? Or that lover of yours?" she smiled as she stripped Ix down and drained the wine bottle over her body, giving it some taste and love. "Maybe I could reclaim Marie as my own?"

She became excited by the numerous things she could do it Ix woke up, even as she got low and tasted Ix's unmentionable, getting a mix of wine and the young woman's pussy juice. "So tasty~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:33 am

Ix didn't resist as Alice undressed her, letting the vampire do whatever she wished with her. She just laid there, allowing Alice to do everything she wished, like an obedient servant.

As Alice went down on her, Ix started to moan loudly, her body shivering from Alice's affections. Even in the real world Ix started to moan softly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:39 am

As she slipped her tongue in and kissed Ix below the waist, she knew she wouldn't last long. "Enjoy the pleasure, my sweet Ix, because when I'm done, you will become me." She went back down on Ix, moving her tongue so agonizingly slow, it almost made Ix beg to just do her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:07 am

"Nothing would make me happier, my goddess." Ix replied with delight.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:23 am

Alice grinned sadistically as she slipped her tongue as far in as possible, hitting her Honeypot in every good spot, bringing Ix to her end. "Ah, so good~! It's time, Ix." She pulled Ix in for a kiss, savoring the last taste she'll have tonight before Ix started seeping inside of Alice's body before disappearing completely.
Alice woke up that morning, eager to put her new body to use.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:31 pm

Pix rolled out of bed in her sleep once more, this time bumping into 'Ix's' feet. Waking up, the tiny girl rubbed her eyes and looked at 'Ix', with a smile, she pulled out her tiny notebook. "Good morning, bigsis Ix!"

Last edited by Nekurion on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Alice pondered if she should pretend to be Ix before determining that she should probably start off the day that way. In Ix's voice, she put up a cheerful, yet tired facade, rubbing her eyes as she bid the little one a good morning.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 pm

Pix stared at Ix. "Didn't slept well? Want to take nap, together?" After showing what she wrote, the tiny girl climbed Ix's up to her shoulder and sat there as always.

Last edited by Nekurion on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 am

"Don't worry, Pix, I'm fine!" she assured the little ball of sunshine. The biggest advantage she had to take Ix's body is taking her memories too. She could judge what she might do here and there. (That said, my dumb ass will probably get Alice caught real fast! XD)

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next