A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 pm

ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:09 am

2 I thnk we can win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:37 pm

2)

You can't just leave those two employees behind! You ready your pocket knife and square up against the creature. "Oh, so you're going to try and fight me? How cute, I haven't seen a human like you in ages!" Her body generated a few more tendrils, all of which snaked their way towards you. As you avoided a number of her advances, you hear the employees call to the creature. "Mocha, don't keep him to yourself, alright?"
"We want a go with him too!"

What, they're with her!? The creature known as Mocha laughed softly at their requests. "Don't worry, I won't keep his milk to myself." You're in more danger than you expected. What are you going to do?

1) Throw a Chair
2) Charge and Stab
3) Try to Take a Hostage
4) Run

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Last edited by Nekurion on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:52 pm

3) hit me with a tendril and i'll kill this poor girl!

Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:11 pm

We all know 3 is going to go horribly wrong, but let's vote for it anyway and see what happens

KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 9:08 pm

You try your damndest to avoid Mocha's tendrils and prep your pocket knife, hoping to take Mable as a hostage. However among the tendrils that you avoid, a couple manage to smack you around, slowing you down enough for Rue to grab your arm, her grip strength immense. "This one's dangerous, Mable~!" She spins you around to face her, getting an eyeful of her gorgeous face, smooth skin, deep aqua eyes, and those shining, glossy lips. As she teases you om your failed attempt to take a hostage, you feel two huge warm pillows start to envelop your head, and with it you start to feel immense comfort and lethargy.

"Oh so dangerous, Rue~!" Mable rubs her tits against the back of your head, smothering your motivation even further as Rue herself closes in for a kiss, planting her glossy lips into a sweet and relaxing kiss. With her lips comes the final straw, bring you into total relaxation. "Mocha, would you like to give our precious customer his order now?"

Rue moved aside as the slime girl took her place, swallowing your lower body inside her own to ensure you won't pull any surprises out. "My thoughts exactly, Rue~!" She claimed your lips next, slipping her tongue in, and you, being the calm and pleasant bean that you are now, gladly accepts it. Next thing you know, you can feel a warm chocolate liquid pour into you, filling you with warmth, comfort, and even a growing love. That taste~! So fantastic! "Ah, it looks like he's addicted already~!"
(To be updated... Sorry for the cutoff)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions   Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose Your Own Adventure - Midara Attractions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4