Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Target: The Devils

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

First Target: The Devils Empty
PostSubject: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is Stunned.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is Off Balance.

Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Off Balance Status - Character will be auto-hit by next attack.

Combatants:
Aniketsu & "Xanaketsu"

VS

Pink Devils

After a successful day, Nui had not only recovered her dear kitty, she had also captured, or so she believed, Anika's girlfriend, Xana, after a good session of 'catching up' in her penthouse suite, Nui sent Aniketsu and 'Xanaketsu' after a group of targets, the first one? A pair of devils.

Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Anika wandered around, circling Xana excitedly. "Pink Devils? You think they'll be sweethearts? I bet they'll be fun to play with. Oh, Xana, do you wanna warm up our kisses before we get there?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:40 pm

"I bet they will be really cute as well~" Xana replied, acting excited "Oh but Ani~" She purred, pulling Anika into an embrace "I always want to warm up with you~" She added before leaning in to kiss the neko.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 pm

Anika's tails waved about excitedly as she made out with her darling lover. One of them even made its way to Xana's groin, rubbing the fabric of Xana's outfit into it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Xana shivered at the feeling of Anika's tail but she had to break the kiss, looking mildly annoyed "Don't you know that staring a loving couple is rude?" Xana said to the pair staring at them .
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Said pair simply crossed their arms, watching with an amused expression.

"Oh, don't mind us~"

"Yes, please continue~."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Anika smiled at them and looked to Xana, "They don't mind. Why don't we warm up before we talk to them?" It was unlikely Xana would say yes in this situation, but she had to try. "Hello, we've come on behalf of REVOCS."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:56 pm

"Oh?"

"And what is REVOCS?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Xana's face changed to a smily one "We have come to give you a really amazing clothing~" She chimed "REVOCS is a clothing company, we have come to offer you our services~."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:13 pm

"You two are in the interest of feeling good and making others feel good too, right~ We can provide clothes that'll really get everyone involved going."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 pm

"Hrmmm...Not interested."

"Mm. We like making people feel good in our own way. Want to see~?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 pm

"Oh? But our clothes are so lovely, I'm sure we can find something that suits you~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:25 pm

"Yeah, yeah, don't knock it till you try it," she stated. She pulled out a strip of fabric made with Life Fibers in it and offered it to the two devils. "Just feel~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Lilith rose an eyebrow, before placing her fingers on the fabric, humming in appreciation. "I see...It's actually rather nice. Though I enjoy my clothes as they are....In fact, why don't I show you~?"

(Pink Passion. 87. Fail.)

She attempted to grab Anika, but the Kamui-enhanced cat girl moved out of the way just in time, causing Lilith to grab air and pout. "Hrmm..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:36 pm

"Aw, we're doing things the fun way? That's fine!" Anika rushed towards Lilith and thrust her arms around her to pin her down and grope her.
-Curious Cat-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

"My, my, your sister seems so eager to play, what about you~?" Xana whispered in Lilim's ear, the girl turned around surprised while Xana tried to pull her into a kiss.

(Burning passion)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:51 pm

(Curious Cat. 22.
Burning Passion. 66.
...Struggles, 48 and 45. 1 success, 1 fail.)

Lilith let out a loud moan as she was groped and tackled, though she was soon able to throw off the cat girl. "Ooh..feisty. I like that. I'll make you purr for me, though~"

Lilim, unfortunately, was not so lucky, eagerly beginning to return the french kiss as she fell victim to Xana's passion.

Lilith. 17.
Lilim: 16 and Bound.
Aniketsu: 20 + Kamui.
Xana: 20 + Kamui.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:58 pm

"I'm already purring for you," she stated as she leaped back at Lilith to grind her body against her, letting out a heavy purr through her body.

-Purr-fect-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:59 pm

"That's it, good girl~" Xana moaned, pushing Lilim to the ground "The sooner we are done here, the better you'll feel~" She purred while resuming the frenching but at the same time, burying something in the ground without anyone else noticing.

(Burning Passion. 2 wp damage)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 pm

(Purr-fect 2
Pink Bomber 98. Crit Success!
Struggle: 85.)

Lilim moaned, her hips beginning to move upwards as she fell deeper and deeper under the sway of Xana's kiss.

Lilith, however, was faring slightly better. Despite the purring, she turned around and grabbed Anika by the face. "I bet I can make you purr even louder for me, sweet thing~" Yanking the cat closer, she began to eagerly kiss Anika, grip tightening for a bit before she pulled away, leaving her satisfied, and the cat breathless.

Lilith: 13
Lilim: 14 +Bound.
Xana: 20.
Anika: 16 + Stunned.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:21 pm

"Haaaa~ That felt good," she eagerly conceded. "But if you could just have a better feel of our products~"
-Skip-

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 pm

"Moan for me, darling, let me hear it~" As Xana continued to kiss Lilim, she started to use her enchanted fingers to undress the blonde while leaving an amazing sensation wherever her fingers touched.

(Burning Passion. 3 wp)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:38 pm

(Struggle. 78
Pink passion: Auto-hit!)

Eventually, Lilim managed to push Xana away, standing up. Her clothes and hair were disheveled, and her eyes were wide. "Wow..That was...Wow!"

"Hrmm..tempting. But how about you come with me~?" Grabbing Anika, Lilith dragged her to the closet, slamming the door behind them and beginning to suck face with her, fingers stroking every inch of her body that she could.

Lilith:13.
Lilim:11.
Xana:20.
Anika:12 + In the Closet. (Consider this a bind, I guess. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Anika couldn't help but growl in delight at her kisses, returning a few before making to escape the closet.

-Coming out+

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu & TOTALLY NOT SPYING AND BRAINWASHED Xanaketsu vs Pink Devils   First Target: The Devils EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:41 pm

"I know, I'm good and that wasn't even my best~" Xana tried to tackle Lilim once more, driven by lust.

(Lustful Drive. 6 wp + charms Xana and the target)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Target: The Devils   First Target: The Devils Empty

Back to top Go down

First Target: The Devils
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next