Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya vs Bayonetta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Moaning into bayonettas kiss, Freya lustfully tried to match her pace and beat the witch at her own game!
(French kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Bayonetta started to press her body against Freya, placing her thigh against the warrior's groin and starting to rub it, she used her hair to bind Freya tightly against her.

French Kiss - Freya: 78
I got you: 64

Freya: 24 + Bound
Bayonetta: 20
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Trapped once more by the witch, Freya couldn't help but gasp at her stimulation before she tried to wrench herself free
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 pm

As Bayonetta kept grinding her soft thigh against Freya's wet womanhood, the warrior couldn't avoid but to let out several moans before trying to break free, unfortunaly for her, as soon as the witch noticed her intentions, she started to kiss her with more intensity as well as started to grope on the warrior's breasts making Freya's attempt to escape fruitless.

Struggle: 17

Freya: 22 + Bound
Bayonetta: 20
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Freya could only moan feebly and try to escape once more before Bayonetta upped the ante even further!
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:00 pm

This time, Freya managed to get free getting the witch completely by surprise, but not because the girl managed to get free by force but because she felt her magic spike as she struggled free, she was indeed interesting and had so much potential "My, my, now that was something interesting~" She praised as she got back on her feet.

Struggle: 98

Freya: 22
Bayonetta: 20 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:14 pm

"Oh I'll show you interesting" Freya taunted before attempting to throw Bayonetta to the ground!
(Spring heel throw)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

(Autohit)

As soon as Bayonetta managed to get up she was welcome by Freya who managed to throw her sending her against a nearby pillar and leaving the witch trying to recover from the impact.

Spring heel throw: 98, Auto Stun

Freya: 22
Bayonetta: 18 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 pm

"You know, you were quite confident in the bar" Freya spoke sarcastically "I really expected more of a fight"
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm

"Oh but my dear, we are just getting started~" Before Freya could even react, she found herself trapped once more by Bayonetta's hair but this time, it was different, this time she started to feel more and more aroused by the second and looking at the witch as she struck different and sensual poses didn't help either "What's wrong? Your face is so red, your breath, heavy, are you getting arouse my dear?" She giggled.

Arousing Bind: 78

Freya: 18 + Charmed + Bind
Bayonetta: 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:35 pm

"how are you doing that..." Freya asks, mesmerised by bayonettas form momentarily before trying to get free!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:01 pm

"How? Easy darling, this is what you could do if you mastered your magic and after I teach you, you'll be able to." She purred, sensually approaching the binded warrior, any thought of struggling was soon removed by the passionated kiss Bayonetta delivered, slipping her tongue into Freya's mouth with the girl only being more than happy to accept. Freya shivered in delight at the overwhelmingly sweet taste of Bayonetta's tongue, the witch giggling at her adorable reactions. Oh, this was simply lovely.

Struggle: 51
Magic French: 76

Freya: 15 + Charmed + Bind
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 pm

"mmph...I... Could...Ah! Be... This strong?" Freya asked in the breaks in the kiss, nearly buckling under the pleasure of bayonettas technique. "Then...I better impress you?" She says with renewed vigor, as she tries to pull away!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:26 pm

"I like you spirit darling, keep trying, let's see what else you can do~" She purred as she focused her hair to bind Freya's arms and legs, leaving the witch completely naked just before tearing Freya's clothes apart and pressing her body against the warrior's allowing her to feel the smoothness of the witch's skin across her entire body. Embracing her, surrounding her in gentle, comforting heat, the sensation of Bayonetta's flesh laid bare against hers in their tight embrace was making her melt away.

Struggle: 53

Freya: 12 + Charmed + Bind
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:01 pm

Freya turned bright red as bayonettas now naked form held her tightly. Trying her best to hide how suddenly horny she was, she tried once again to pull free!
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Gathering all her strengths, Freya finally managed to get free from the bind but the witch had noticed how horny the warrior was right now "My, my, you sure are wet down there, you sure you wanted to get away from me? I could just show you such an amazing time~" She giggled striking a pose.

Struggle: 60
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 pm

"I'm sure you could" Freya said, no point in denying it "but I think right now, I'd rather show you defeat!" Hoping that staying angry would stave off her arousal, Freya sprinted at bayonetta striking again and again with her blade!
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 pm

The relentless attack from Freya managed to get Bayonetta off guard as she slashed the witch several times forcing her to step back "Oh my, you sure look angry, but I know there is another feeling that is more powerful than anger inside you~" She purred, trying to catch her breath from the barrage.

(Overwhelming Assault: 98)

Freya: 12
Bayonetta: 15 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:45 pm

"You'd be wrong" Freya lied, more to herself than anyone else as she struck at Bayonetta once more!
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Bayonetta couldn't resist as Freya's unrelenting attacks kept landing "Why don't let your lust free? I know you want more of me~" She teased beconing Freya to come closer.

Basic Attack: Autohit

Bayonetta: 13
Freya: 12

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm

"or maybe..." Freya purred, approaching her opponent, "you want more of me..." She trailed off confidently and leaned in to kiss the witch.
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 pm

The witch gladly accepted her kiss, embracing Freya and slipping her tongue insidel the warrior's mouth, moaning om her mouth as they exchanged a deep and passionated kiss, lust building inside both of them, Bayonetta invited Freya to return the loving embrace as she pushed her to the floor.

Basic Attack - Freya: 54
Basic Attack - Bayonetta: 28

Freya: 10 + Bound
Bayonetta: 11 + Bound

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Overcome by lust as Bayonetta mounted her, Freya could only kiss back even more passionately as she squirmed hornily underneath her captor
(French kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm

As Freya frenched her, Bayonetta pulled her leaving Freya on top of the witch as she was lost in the same lust pushing the warrior, eagerly returning the kiss, their naked bodies grinding against each other the witch used her magic to make the atmosphere more intimate, more dark, more cozy.

Freya: 66
Bayonetta: 19

Freya: 10 + Bound
Bayonetta: 9 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Freya didn't stop, instead bringing her hands round to lustfully grope Bayonettas perfect ass, eager to please his beauty who was making her feel so amazing
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya vs Bayonetta
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next