Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Despina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Despina   Despina EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Appearance: Despina VlFDkCX

Bio: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2778-acolytes-of-the-blind-god

Passive:

Switch: [Despina enters different states depending on how much WP she has.]

Dominant: If Despina has more than half of her starting willpower, she makes a roll at the beginning of her turn. If the roll is successful, she gains 2 WP.

Submissive: If Despina has half of her starting willpower, or less, she makes a roll at the beginning of her turn. If the roll is a failure, she loses 2 WP.

Confused: If Despina switches between Dominant and Submissive states six times during a battle, she will become confused. This will lead to random occurances. She might buff/debuff herself or her opponent...she might attempt to flee...she might throw herself at her opponent with wild abandon or surrender outright...anything can happen, even something completely unexpected!

Moves:

Boast: If Despina does not enter Submissive state before she uses all of her attacks in Dominant state, she will tease her opponent about how weak they are. (Despina enters Submissive state and her opponent rolls with disadvantage next turn.)

[Despina's moves remain the same, but their effects differ depending on what state she is in when she uses them.]

Song of Arousal: [Dominant] Despina plays a tune that causes her opponent to fantasize about her. (Opponent loses 2 WP/Stamina)

Song of Arousal: [Submissive] Despina plays a tune that causes her to fantasize about her opponent. (Despina loses 2 WP)

Song of Joy: [Dominant] Despina plays a tune that revitalizes her fighting spirit. (Despina regains 3 WP)

Song of Joy: [Submissive] Despina plays a tune that revitalizes her and the opponent. (Opponent and Despina gain 3 WP/Stamina)

Song of Life: [Dominant] Despina plays a tune that her opponent finds irresistible, and they can't help but begin to dance with her. (Opponent skips next turn.)

Song of Life: [Submissive] Despina plays a tune and submissively nuzzles herself against the opponent. (Opponent's next attack automatically hits.)

Song of Death: [Dominant] Despina plays a tune, filling her opponent with fear. (Opponent's next attack deals half damage.)

Song of Death: [Submissive] Despina plays a tune, filling herself with fear. (Despina rolls with disadvantage next turn.)

Time to Pay the Piper: Despina plays a tune that sounds similarly like Song of Arousal, and her opponent can't help but throw themselves at her feet, worshipping any part of her body they can, while they begin to masturbate. Their body and mind may try to resist, but will be unable to do so in any meaningful way.

As Despina finishes her song, the opponent orgasms and stares at her in a new light, one filed with love and adoration. Despina then begins to play a new song as she walks away and her opponent somehow finds the energy to stand as they follow the piper, the one whose music enslaved their very soul, wherever she goes. (Only usable once she has used every other move, excluding Boast. Automatically hits. Opponent's WP/Stamina drops to zero.)

Last edited by BR0K3NH41KU on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:52 pm

I am interested, from the pic alone.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:27 am

AzureTyrant wrote:
I am interested, from the pic alone.
She's from Queen's Blade, Azure. I thought you would know this already. *points at Airi*
Despina RMoLHIq
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:36 am

...You realize I made Airi with like..no prior knowledge of Queen's Blade, right?
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Seven months later I finally figure out what I want to do with her. Is she good or too convoluted? Leave comments if you want.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 12:38 pm

I’d like to face her sometime if that is ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Despina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despina   Despina Empty

Back to top Go down

Despina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: