Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya vs Marisa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm

This time, caught off guard, Marisas kiss really managed to fluster Freya. Unable to do anything but enjoy herself, she moaned weakly into Marisa's crushing affections
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:39 pm

"That's right. You enjoy being under me and my girls. It's were you humans belong." MArisa said sweetly before giving Freya another kiss.

Freya: 4 Willpower + Breast Envy + Bound
Marisa: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:42 pm

"I..." Freya trailed off, "I can't lose like this..." She said, trying, all be it weakly to roll out from under Marisa
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm

(Struggle -roll 84- Success!)

Freya managed to push Marisa off of her. Or rather, Marisa allowed herself to be pushed away.

(Breast Pillow -roll 37- Fail!)

"What's the matter? Do you want to go back to playing with my girls?" The Succubust teased. She leaned in for a kiss, but Freya managed to stumble out of the way.

(Hypnotits -roll 25- Fail!)

Freya: 4 Willpower + Breast Envy
Marisa: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 pm

"what I want, darling, is to defeat you" Freya said, knowing it was all or nothing, she threw caution to the wind and sprinted at Marisa swinging recklessly!
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

(Overwhelming Assault -roll 16- Success!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 72- Success!)

Freya wildly unleashed a rain of blows upon Marisa...

...Only for all of them to harmlessly bounce off of her beautiful breasts.

Marisa chuckled as her opponent stood there dumbstruck. "My girls aren't just big and soft. They're strong enough to take anything you can throw at them."

(Breast Pillow -roll 40- Success!)

The Succubust walked over to the warrior, beautiful breasts bouncing all the while, and gave her a gentle kiss. Freya was suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion and laid her head to rest on her tantalizing tits.

(Hypnotits -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Marisa's top couldn't take the strain any longer. Her top completely ripped , leaving her bountiful bosom bare for the world to see.

(Marisa is now Topless! Topless Hypnotits deals damage as well as Charms!)

Freya: 2 Willpower + Breast Envy + Drowsy + Charmed
Marisa: 29 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 1:09 pm

The site of Marisa's bust finally freed from her top was too much for Freya bare, having only just pulled her head from her heavenly bosom. Freya can only weakly say
"H...hold me... You're too... Beautiful"
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 1:21 pm

(An Invitation -roll 8- Crit Success!)

"Of course, dear." Marisa said as she gently guided Freya's head into her cleavage. As the Succubust's arms wrapped around her, the warrior willing pulled herself even deeper into the valley.

Freya grabbed the sides of the miraculous melons and pushed them together, smothering herself with Marisa's marvelous mammaries. They were just so much better than hers: So big, so soft, so alluring. They even protected her from harm. Freya's modest bust was just inferior in every possible way!

Lost in admiration of the Succubust's clearly superior breasts, Freya continued to rub them against her head until she smothered herself into unconsciousness.

(Freya has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Marisa   Freya vs Marisa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya vs Marisa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2