Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third Target: Spike

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Third Target: Spike - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 pm

"I don't think she does if she may hate someone... Is me..." She sighed "I lied to her, I betrayed her... I knew of her feelings for Nui and forced her to choose..." She added letting out an empty chuckle "I wouldn't be surprised if she choosed her instead of me... Maybe she did... And I'm just being stupid..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Spike slowly lowered his meal, before reaching to his side. Grabbing his Stun Club, he reared back...And lightly bonked her on the head with the hilt. "Now you stop that. You care about her. And you've never manipulated her until now, right? Me? Heh....You guys wasted your time saving me, and Nui got away. If it wasn't because of me....She'd be in a ditch with the Life Fibers she cares for so much..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 pm

While everyone was relaxed and going about their business, Anika's body slowly rose from her resting place. "Harime...Nui..." she growled wrathfully as smoke and cinders billowed from her fangs. "I will cut you down for this one's sake!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Angie who has been monitoring something realizes that Anika was rising from her bed. The vitals monitors that is watching her seems to be going haywire. "W-wait what? This one?" The scylla engineer didn't make any sudden motions so not to seem threatening especially with her appearance being a bit bizarre.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Anika got on into a perching position as she observed her surroundings. Within seconds she shot her eyes towards Angie. "You, do you know where I can find that frilly bitch?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Angie shakes her head. "Sadly no, at the most we've been ending up undoing the damage that she has caused so far. However..."

The intercom speaks. "Angie to Xana. I need you at the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Spike looked up, confused. "Think it could be Anika?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Xana picked up her communicator "Is she awake, Angie!?" She asked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:54 pm

"Unacceptable. I must find her and take vengeance for this young cat," she huffed.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 am

She didn't wait for the scylla's answer, she got up and rushed back to where Anika was "Ani!" Seeing her awake lifted some weight from her heart "Ani... I'm so glad..."

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:00 am

Spike followed suit, gasping for breath as he arrived. "Oh god...Can't breathe...Sides hurt. That fight...really took a lot out of me if I'm this winded."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am

"You, the cat's lover! Where is Nui!" she demanded. "I'm going yo tear her to shreds!" One thing that Xana could tell that Angie couldn't wait her golden eyes under all the ash and cinders.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 am

"W-What... No way, I'm not letting Anika close to Nui ever again, she needs to rest and I have to talk to her, so go back inside, spirit." Xana replied unflinching while looking deep into the golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Spike took a step forward, hands reaching for a gadget. He wasn't in peak condition, but he wouldn't let his friends get injured. "....."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:27 pm

"You have no say in the matter! Whether you want her to or not, she will encounter her again. So why not make the next one Nui's last?" She sighed and relaxed herself, the flames dying down as her golden eyes stared deep into Xana's. "Xana, correct? I won't leave her until Nui is dead or this one decides to move on."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:34 pm

"I have a say in the matter! She has suffered enough!" Xana said standing her ground "Then you better wish that she decides to move on, because I'm not letting you get anywhere close that girl, ever again."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:36 pm

"Agreed. I may not be able to do much, but I won't let Anika get dragged into this again." With a flick of his wrist, the Stun Club was out once more. His body was shaking, but...he wouldn't let a friend go out and suffer again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:04 pm

(Broken Heart: 85 -> Pass)

Xana managed to calm down "Listen, let me talk to her, I need to and maybe we can help her leave this matter behind."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 pm

She was silent for a moment, but she sighed. "You can't stop me from being near her either. But, I will allow you to have a word with her. Never let it be said that Sekhmet is unkind."

Anika's eyes returned to their normal hue, the Neko taking a moment to get her bearing before she saw Xana and pounced her. "Xana!!" The young Neko hugged her tightly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Xana returned the hug "Ani... I'm so sorry... For lying to you, for betraying you..." She apologized, she then grabbed her arms "Ani... We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Spike gave a small smile at the goings on, before turning and walking away. "You two have fun now, okay?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:25 pm

"No, no, I don't blame you. It hurt when it happened, but you did it for me, right? I'm sorry i got caught again. And this time you followed me around and pretended to be got too. I can't imagine how awful you felt. I'm so sorry!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:41 pm

Xana negated "It's okay, it's not half as awful as you must have felt..." She guided Anika to the nearest chair and sat in front of her "Ani, we have to talk, about you and me, about Nui and about... My question..." The last part was filled with sorrow, she didn't wanted to press Anika too much after she just woke up but she needed her to move on, to leave this behind... One way or another..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 pm

"O-Okay..." She prepared for her question, though she had a feeling she knew what she was going to ask.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Xana took Anika's hand "Ani... I'm terribly sorry for asking you this again... But I need an answer... Nui or me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Target: Spike
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next