Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date With Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:19 pm

The hustle and bustle of a human city was still something she was getting used too, Reisen decided. Her ears twitched with almost every noise as Soma led her through the maze of streets.

The Lunar rabbit gazed sadly at her guide. She still had no idea why she did what she did to him. And that uncertainty only made the lead weight that was the fact that she did that at all even heavier.

Caught in her thoughts of self loathing, Reisen almost didn't notice when they arrived at their destination, a modest looking outdoor cafe.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:12 pm

"Here we are, Reisen." Soma smiled at his girlfriend. It had been a bit since his first run in with the rabbit, and his subsequent brainwashing/being convinced that they were dating.

As far as he was concerned, she was a wonderful woman. And one he was head over heels for. "It's my treat."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:22 pm

"Thank you." She told him with a small smile. As much as she hated taking advantage of Soma like this, it didn't change the fact that she didn't have much money of her own right now.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

With a nod, he opened the door for her, a wave of his arm as he motioned her inside. "Please. After you. Girls...like this kinda thing, right?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:43 pm

"It's certainly... nice." Reisen replied somewhat awkwardly. She herself never really had much experience with this kind of thing. Still, she gave Soma a quick peck on the cheek as she passed him to show that she appreciated the sentiment.

Why did she have to scramble the mind of such a nice guy?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:07 pm

The peck on the cheek simply reignited Soma's passion to show this wonderful girl the best time he could. Walking in after her, he put his hands in his pockets. "This is nice. I wish I could do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:33 pm

In the same cafe, a moon rabbit is enjoying a bit of tea while reading a book that is labeled "The Study of Silence." A rather odd title while the appearance of the book itself is rather no-descriptive, clearly aiming for material than aesthetics. She is dressed is a dark blouse buttoned blouse with medal decorations that looks like something from the military along with matching slacks. She occasionally throws glances to the crowd, and taking it their activities and the detail about them.

Then she looks over to a rather odd couple, one seems to be a foreigner judging from his dress code and hair and a rather odd aura...almost dual aura. And the other...another moon rabbit? While it is unheard of for moon rabbits to venture out of the their country, it is also fairly rare and she is one of the extraordinary cases that she voluntarily is venturing out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Reisen froze when she spotted a pair of rabbit ears after entering the building.

Oh my god. They already found me. Her eyes frantically darted around to see how many were sent after her. She forced herself to take a deep breath when she couldn't any more rabbits. Only one visible. Possibly just a scout. Could also be bait for some kind of trap....

Or she could just be a rabbit midara and I'm being paranoid.
Reisen let out a small chuckle as she and Soma were led to a table; one that was too close to the other rabbit for Reisen's liking.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:02 pm

As Soma walked to the table, he noticed Reisen looking...nervous? "Dear, are you...feeling well?" Slowly, he began to turn his head towards the source of his girlfriend's worry.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Huh, the other rabbit seems rather frightened of her. That...is odd. She did glances over to Reisen and Soma and gives them a courtesy smile though does not linger her gaze for too long, as to not discomfort her too much. In the meanwhile, she is cycling various explanations of this. Intimidated of her due to military background, slightly possible. Fugitive, is possible, even if technically one doesn't have much to fear from Luna. Shy from seeing her own kind, not so much.

Well it is a mystery and it may not serve her well to assume anything yet. She takes another small sip of her tea, it has a slight sweet taste blended with a relaxing aroma, something she might record later on.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:24 pm

"I-it's nothing, Soma." Reisen assured him. "I-I'm just jumping at shadows is all." She did her best to ignore the other rabbit, but she couldn't get her ears to stop twitching in her distress.

For a moment, Reisen could have sworn she caught the other girl smiling at her. If anything, that just made the fugitive even more nervous.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:25 pm

"If you insist..." He placed a hand on her shoulder, trying his best to comfort her. "I'm here for you, Reisen. That's not going to change."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Reisen let out a sigh. "It's... remember what I told you about..." This time she deliberately twitched both of her long ears at Soma to hopefully get her point across. "I just..." Reisen's gaze wandered over to the other rabbit. "I guess I'm afraid that my past might have caught up with me."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 pm

The effect was almost instant. Soma scowled, before taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Reisen, I won't let anything happen to you. I care way too much to let anyone mess with you. You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Luna sighs, this is getting more and more unusual by the moment but this isn't something that is on her agenda at the moment and she does not like causing discomfort.  In the meanwhile, she decided to call a refill for her tea.  Signalling a waiter, she smiles as she ask for a refill, in the meanwhile, she is going to keep her attention to her book.  And while she isn't actively going to overhearing onto the couple, her ears is going to pick up sound from them regardless. The guy with her, possibly her boyfriend, seems to be trying to comfort her though doesn't seem to be aware of Luna or that she is the source of consternation.  It was then that she heard of the word past catching up to her. She pauses for a moment to glance up. Then their eyes meet. Red to silver gray.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:14 pm

While Soma's words were meant to be encouraging, they felt like a solid punch to the gut. He deserved better than her; someone who wasn't a horrible person that messed with his mind. Reisen did her best to keep her turmoil from showing.

The fugitive let out a squeak of fear when the other rabbit suddenly looked directly at her. Reisen's face paled as her gaze locked with the other rabbits.

She knows!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Luna blinks from the squeak and the frightened expression. Her own surprise (minus the squeak as Luna is generally very calm) is essentially from the other's reaction. What is it that is making her so skittish around her? It was then that Luna decide to try to directly alleviate the poor girl's fear.

"My apologies, but I cannot overhear that you are referring to me as someone of your past. I assure you that I am not that person as the only moon rabbit that I've met is back within home." She gives a calm smile, still maintaining her trademark peaceful expression and demeanor, with a soothing voice. Of course she makes no motions otherwise so to appear to not be threatening.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Reisen tried to get her breathing under control as she listened to the other rabbits word's. She tensed up at the words "moon rabbit" but forced herself to relax as the woman finished speaking. "So... you're not a, you know? A moon rabbit?" She whispered.

This wasn't as bad as Reisen feared. She wasn't in any immediate danger, but the other girl did just confirm there was another moon rabbit running around in the area. She'd have to make ask Soma to take her somewhere more private on any future dates.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 pm

Luna looks at Reisen with a bit of a confusion. "Yes I am a moon rabbit." Luna admits this has to be one of the more awkward conversations that she had within her times in travels so far. "If I may ask, is the one that is pursuing you a moon rabbit as well?" That was the only explanation that she can think of why she is frighten of her own kind though it is still a bit of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Reisen almost jumped out of her chair when the other girl confirmed that she was, indeed, a moon rabbit. The other woman was already looking her in the eyes and Reisen's instincts were screaming at her to just hypnotize the rabbit and run.

She slammed her eyes shut. If she did that, what would happen to Soma? Didn't she already do enough to him without completely ruining his life by dragging him further into her mess?

Through sheer will, she tried to force herself to calm down. "I... I think so, yes."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:12 pm

As Soma watched the commotion, he placed a hand on Reisen's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. He was here for her and he wouldn't let her suffer.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 pm

"Ah I see. That would be why you have been quite frightened of me for a while. Though again, i will assure you have I mean you no harm. It is our first time that we've met and known of each other and I do not wish for our first impression to be a sour one." Again she keeps up with the same gentle disposition that she has given the other rabbit (and for everyone). "I am Luna Maladine. A pleasure to meet you both." She gives a formal bow to the both of them.

It was then that she also take note of the man. An interesting features, definitely foreigner judging from appearance and clothing....except what is with slight mental deviation. Luna's power of the mind is fairly specific but it did allow her to note something seems a bit odd. That will be for another time and she does not to wish to antagonize either one.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:35 pm

"Uh, I'm Reisen... Udongein Inaba." Reisen said, barely remembering to add her fake name in time. "It's uh... nice to meet you, too."

On getting confirmation that she wasn't about to be hauled back to the moon to receive punishment, Reisen was finally able to get her breathing back to a normal rate. She reached up and gave Soma's hand a squeeze to let him know she was okay.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:45 pm

With a warm smile, Soma leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Reisen's cheek before looking at the other rabbit. "My name is Soma. Soma Cruz. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:55 pm

She is glad things has calmed down to a more amiable environment and Reisen looks much more relaxed which in turns allows Soma to be more social as well. "Would you both like anything to order? Now that we are on pleasant terms, some company would be nice." They are still somewhat sitting on separate tables though she would not push them to sit with her or vice versa with her moving to sit with them if they do not desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Date With Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Lunacy
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next