Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm

(Can barely land anything, it seems..Tonight ain't my night.)

Alright. The maid was officially annoyed. Letting out an annoyed huff, she began to walk towards June, hands prepared to roam the woman's body. "You really should show off more of your figure, you know~"

(Spectral Caress)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:56 pm

(Spectral Caress - 14, Success)

"Uh....Darling? I AM showing off my figure. Or at least, as much of it as I'm physically able t-ah!"

Her statement was cut short as Airi grinded against her. Even if her body may be covered in the armor, it's built in a way that it feels like real skin.

"Dear, if you actually touch my skeleton I'll be forced to hurt you."

(Ghost Fire - 64, Success)

With Airi within striking distance, June quickly spun to face her and slammed her palm into her face, pushing her to the ground with her on top of the wraith, before her body ignited into the ball of blue flames from earlier.

"See, now that was your fault for getting so close. I don't know what to tell you there."

June: 35 HP, Zombie Wall cooldown resolved
Airi: 31 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:54 pm

"Oh? So that IS your actual skeleton? Intere- SON OF A-!"

Alright, this was getting annoying. Grabbing June's arm, the wraith began trying to pry her off. kicking and flailing all the while.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:25 pm

(Struggle - 7, Fail)

Airi weakly tried to grab June's dominant arm during the act, but to no avail as she simply kept the heat going through the palm covering Airi's entire face, as they pressed their bodies together.

"Now what was that about how I should "just accept it?" Maybe you should take your own advice in this scenario~ Tell you what, I'll try and dilute the pain a little with a science lesson, maybe it'll distract you a little."

"So I've had a theory for a while now that I'm dying to test out. What would happen to a being without a soul? It's different than from those zombies I summoned earlier, their bodies were decayed and their minds were all but fragmented, but in this scenario, both would be intact. Would it reduce the being to a mindless husk? Would they simply cease to exist altogether? Or maybe something we could never predict? I'm starting to think we might find out tonight. Whatever the answer, I'm sure it'll be very educational."

June: 35 HP
Airi: 29 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:29 pm

If her words were meant to placate the girl, they failed. Instead, Airi's struggles intensified. She wouldn't let this woman have her way! That being said, she could already feel her maid outfit dissipate.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:37 pm

(Struggle - 89, Success)

So her clothes are part of her magical abilities? Fascinating, so she's not just a controller of spirits but a spirit herself. A tier above those that she summons, but one nonetheless.

With her assailant getting rather squirmy underneath her grip, in a quick motion, she lifted her to eye level and flung her forward from her grip in an attempt to keep her off balance, while preparing another orb in her other hand.

(Basic Attack - 32, Success)

The action proved to be a profitable one, as she was able to shove the explosive ball of negative energy into her chest before she could regain her balance, and quickly retreated before the blast.

June: 35 HP
Airi: 27 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:39 pm

"Ghk!" Airi was thrown, and hit by the blast, causing her to wince. Slowly, she stood up, before trying to send a spirit to possess June. "You....!"

(Obey the Maid)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:47 pm

(Obey the Maid - 38, Success)

Well that ought to keep her off bala- wait no SHIT

She wasn't able to even finish her own thoughts before a spirit was thrown at her at high speeds and collided with her body. She expected an impact but it felt far worse.

Huh, that's an interesting sensation. I'd like it to leave but I don't think that's going to happen.

Her entire body is fighting the process, but to no avail. A weak, nearly held back "What...do you...desire?" came out as her mind desperately fought back against the invader in her body. It seems her natural magical abilities prevent her from being completely possessed, but it's clearly enough to bend to her whims.

June: 35 HP Ghost Flame at 2 turn cooldown
Airi: 27 HP

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm

She honestly wasn't expecting it to work...But thankfully, it did. Slowly, shakily, she walked towards June, smiling. "What I want, my dear...is for you to cooperate and let me feed. After all, doing that might just make me want to give you the information you desire...So pucker up~"

With that, she leaned in, lips parted ever so slightly.
(Kiss of the Wraith.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:59 pm

(Kiss of the Wraith - auto hit)

Damn, and here I thought I'd go the whole fight without having to deal with that. I was so close, too. I need to purge this thing in me, and fast. it's stinking up the place.

"U-understood..." was all she could get out as her body still shivered from the sensation of having someone else forcibly control her through a grimace. Slowly, it moved her into position and accepted the kiss, and instantly felt part of her soul jump from one point to another, namely her own to Airi's.

Oh so THAT's what she meant by feed. And here I thought it'd be one of those charm based things that Midara seem to be obsessed with. Nice change of pace I guess. If I wasn't losing part of my essence and fighting some sort of ghostly possession, I'd love to study that.

The feeling was surprisingly pleasant, probably scarily so. She could only imagine how many people were drained by this technique without even realizing it, simply lost to the pleasure. And in that instant...

(Struggle - 72, Success)

Get. Out. Of. My. Body. NOW

The spirit was located, and in an instant, expelled with an internal thunder of rage. Having freedom of her own body, June was able to push Airi back out of the life draining kiss and out of range to give herself a moment to breath.

"Dear...that was extremely unpleasant. Truly, possession is even worse than any charm magic."

June: 31 HP, Ghost Flame at 1 turn cooldown
Airi: 29 HP

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 pm

"Mmm...." Airi relished in the rich, delectable flavor of her essence. She felt her injuries start to recover, her body feeling a bit more..energetic. When June pushed her away, Airi licked her lips. "My, that was so delicious~ So then...Do you wish to continue, or did you want your information?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:11 pm

(Specter Throw - 90, Success)

This is actually worse now. The analyst in me WANTS to experience that again. I almost have a theory down for that ability, if I just had a few more seconds I might be able to put that theory into practice. But actually surviving takes priority.

"I won't deny it'd probably be easier, but I've never been one to take the easy route."

Without even announcing an attack, she made a small snap of her fingers and assumed a waiting stance, probably to Airi's bafflement. After a few seconds, June made a motion that could only be interpreted as "look behind you".

Before she could react to what was waiting for her, she could feel a scythe go directly through her, with all the pain that would come with such an action, and carrying a small green orb...out of her, attached to the scythe, which could be seen floating towards June, who was holding open a palm specifically for this action.

"You're not the only one who can drain people. The only difference between us is I tend to not make it pleasant for people."

June took a small, seductive lick at the orb, savoring the flavor, before swallowing it whole, feeling ever so slightly rejuvenated by the action.

June: 33 HP, Ghost Flame cooldown resolved, Specter Throw at 3 turn cooldown
Airi: 25 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Airi rose an eyebrow at the snap, before feeling immense pain tear through her, and seeing...was...was that her soul?! Airi stared, eyes wide, as the woman swallowed her soul. Shuddering, the maid felt her outfit fade once more. Standing up, she shook off the shock and slight fear..before starting to pose, drawing attention to her curves.

"Oh, come now. Do you really want to fight me? Wouldn't it be so much easier to lay your weapon down and give into pleasure~?"

(Maid Attraction)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:20 pm

(Maid Attraction - 71, Failure)

"...dear, I don't have a weapon. I AM the weapon. Also what exactly are you doing? Like, what is that?"

More baffled than aroused, June simply had her head cocked to the side, trying to process what she was trying to accomplish with the action.

I saw that shudder before she turned around. And ESPECIALLY when I swallowed part of her soul. I think I'm finally starting to get to her. Mmm, I think I'm getting close.

(Bewitching Aura - 83, Failure)

She considered trying to match her, pose for pose, but she figured it'd be much more entertaining trying to do the same with no outward effects. So she stood there, watching the display with a befuddled expression.

June: 33 HP, Specter Throw at 2 turn cooldown, Bewitching Aura at 2 turn cooldown
Airi: 25 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:22 pm

"...." Wow...Okay, maybe something new was required. With a grunt, she drew her scythe, and charged in. If seduction wouldn't work, maybe blunt force!

(Scythe Slash)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:30 pm

(Scythe Slash - 52, Success)

"Like, truly, those poses are all wrong. There's no weight to them, and they barely show any of your body, you need to play up your charm points if you really want tGOOD GOD"

Once again cut short, but this time by the giant sharp object that she was just able to catch with her armored gauntlet before it hit something vital. The impact was still enough to fling her back a few yards, before bracing herself with her legs and sliding even further.

She must be getting upset, if she's switching to blunt force. She seems like the stubborn type. If I'm affecting her so much that she's changing her strategy on the fly, I think I've got a good thing going here, even through the pain I'm feeling right now.

(Ghost Flame, 62, Success)

Without warning, she cleared the considerable distance between the two faster than she could follow, before getting in her face with a quick "Hi again~" and grabbing her by the leg, slamming her into the ground next to her, and igniting her from the inside out.

"And here we are again. I'm starting to see why this is so effective. At first I thought you were just a normal midara, but in truth, you're all spirit. And that means that I'm not just burning away your soul with this, I'm essentially burning away you with it."

June: 30 HP, Specter Throw at 1 turn cooldown, Bewitching Aura at 1 turn cooldown
Airi: 23 HP, Bound

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Alright...Maybe striking the lady who can grab her and burn her was not the best bet. She'd have to file that away when she was not in immense agony.

"Wow, congratulations! Want a medal?" Yet again she began to flail angrily, trying to remove the irritating necromancer mage witch.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:38 pm

(Struggle - 23, Failure)

"You know, I know that's used a lot in sarcasm, but I'd love a medal."

She continued to hold her out of Airi's arm reach, raising her up and slamming her to the other side for good measure to keep her mind ringing during the process.

"That just raises more questions, though! Think about the process I described earlier? You have a "soul", and you are also a soul yourself, separate from your own existence. Man, I'm getting tingly just thinking about what's going to happen."

June: 30 HP, Specter Throw cooldown resolved, Bewitching Aura cooldown resolved
Airi: 21 HP, Bound

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:40 pm

Airi could barely focus due to the pain she was feeling. She feebly reached up, trying to break the grasp. The last thing she needed was to die. She was unsure if she'd be able to come back from it, after all.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:47 pm

Direct contact like this lets me get a better look at her soul. Well, past the flames, anyway. It's...definitely not what I expected, that's for sure. More melancholy than the bluster I would expect.

She watched as she pitifully tried to reach over to her, holding the one leg as the blaze engulfed her. Wait a second...

Is...is that a tear?

Despite everything in her body saying that she shouldn't, she's starting to feel a pang of weakness for this creature. She's really starting to hate that "empathy" and "being a good person" thing.

"Alright, look. I don't actually want to kill you. Even if it means for science. I say what I like in the heat of battle, but I can be an agreeable person. If you'll cooperate, I'll break this hold willingly and we can talk this over like civilized people. Deal? And if you try and double cross me I'll make it far worse than anything you've felt so far."

June: 30 HP
Airi: 19 HP, Bound

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Pain.
So much pain.
An unbearable amount of pain coursed through her very being. At June's words, she began to nod rapidly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:56 pm

At her insistence, she cooled down the flame surrounding her, and removed her hand from her leg, the palm still crackling from energy left over from the act.

"Good. You can see reason. I...apologize, if that was particularly unpleasant. Usually it's not THAT bad, but I guess your unique makeup made that a little too effective."

"Now, I've got a few questions to give you, and once they're over, I'll let you feed to heal from the pain that I caused you. But only as long as I allow, and attempting to do any more and I'll bring you right back into this blaze, understand?"

Every part of my body is SCREAMING that this is a bad idea, but if I'm ever going to get anywhere, I have to extend the olive branch in this scenario. Lord only knows if she'll take it, but if she doesn't, that heat from earlier will be a blessing compared to what I'll do to her next.

Airi: 19 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Slowly, Airi nodded. "R-Right...Sure." She didn't completely trust the woman, but it seemed there was no other choice. Anything was better than being set ablaze. "Alright...Ask your questions."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:03 pm

"First question. You're not from around here, are you? Your essence doesn't match that of this land, even if you say you live here. It's more...ancient, if I had to put it in a term."

A beat passed, before she covered her mouth with an embarrassed blush.

"N-not that I'm implying you're old, or anything! I meant more that it's less...controlled, than the one that pulses through here. Yours is more, if I had to put it in a word, primal."

"Second question. What do you know of this swamp? This type of magical energy, it isn't natural, the way it pulses and moves. It's like the whole thing is alive, and constantly generating magical energy. It's honestly terrifying, but I really would like to learn more."

"And lastly, Third Question. Who is your master? A wraith such as yourself couldn't exist on this plane without one. And if you're a traveler, you're probably a long ways from home, and quite a ways away from the one you're bound to. Not to mention, you're quite a powerful creature, if someone summoned and has dominion over you, I can only imagine what they're like."

Airi: 19 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Airi took a moment to think, before settling on the simplest answer she could give. "The Swamp Witch. She summoned me, and this is her swamp. As for me not being around here...I don't recall where I came from, truth be told. "

It was the truth. There weren't many memories she had before the Swamp Witch summoned her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: