Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Susie Haltmann (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Susie Haltmann (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 10:01 pm

Susie Haltmann (WIP) Latest?cb=20170521213339&path-prefix=protagonist

Appearance: Susie is a slender, young woman. She has a white face with big blue eyes, eyelashes, pink blush, and no mouth or nose. She has straight magenta hair that falls on her back, as well as long bangs with a golden clip attached to one. She wears a wears a light gray business suit that is actually made of the metal that wraps around her head almost like a hood. Two blade-like objects with red tips connect to the side of the "hood" that are part of the visor-helmet that she wears when piloting her mech. She also wears a dark gray pencil skirt with no feet or legs. She has disconnected, floating hands clad in orange gloves that connect to metal sleeves.

Description: Susie Haltmann is a sophisticated, if arrogant business woman. Years of being a high ranking member of a galactic robotics manufacturer has given her a bit of a negative opinion of people from less industrialized worlds.  

Susie is the new leader of the  Hatlmann Works Company after a bit of corporate sabotage gone wrong resulted in her father's death and nearly destroyed the company as a whole.  Struggling to keep the damaged company afloat, she desperately began looking for new ideas.

Fortunately, she soon stumbled upon a certain planet. One that was infested with creatures called "midara" that seemed to be experts in recreational intercourse. Well, anything these primitives can do, a machine can certainly do better, right? She'd study these midara, learn their secrets and then modify them to be even better! Pleasure would be her new Business and she'd create a whole new market for sex bots!

------------

Abilities:

I'm a CEO, not a warrior!(Passive): "If you want something done right..." Susie has personally taken to the field to make sure this job gets done right. Even if she is working a little out of her depth here. (Susie's Willpower maxes out at 10 and her Stamina has a max of 15)

Anatomically Incompatible(Passive): "What are you trying to do, primitive?" Susie may be a woman, but she's not like any other woman on this world.  Attempts to try arousing her will just leave her unimpressed (Susie is immune to Willpower damage from sexual attacks.)

Appreciation of the Strong(Passive):  "Oh my! What impressive strength." If there's one thing appreciated across the galaxy, it's strength. Even Susie can't stop herself from swooning at a goo show of might. (If Susie witness someone else deal 4 or more points of Stamina damage in a turn, then she takes 1 point of Willpower damage.)

Haltmann Works Blaster: "It's standard issue for a reason." Susie fires a shot at her target with an energy pistol. (Deals 2 points of Stamina Damage.)

Feedback Shot: "Let's try with a little more oomph this time!" The H.W.B. is designed to absorb the energy from a misfire and funnel it into the next shot. (Deals 4 points of Stamina Damage. Can only be used after Haltmann Works Blaster crit fails.)

Ricochet Shot: "Two birds, one blast." Susie fires a shot from her H.W.B. that can rebound off of objects, allowing her to repeatedly attack one or more opponents with just one shot. (Deals 1 Stamina damage per hit. Keeps hitting until it fails twice in a row.)

Suit Up!: "Looks like it's time for some hostile negotiations!" Susie summons her mech, the Business Suit, and gets  ready to beat her opposition into the dirt. (Auto-Succeeds. Susie summons the Business Suit and enters it. The Business Suit has 30 Stamina. Susie can still be targeted while in the Business Suit, but those attacks will be at a Severe Disadvantage and need to get 3 successes in a row to work.)

Susie Haltmann (WIP) 179?cb=20170727150750&path-prefix=en

Business Suit Abilities:

Metal Knuckle: "Take this!" Susie punches her target with one of the Business Suit's floating hands. (Deals 3 Stamina Damage.)

Double or Nothing: "I'm not letting up!" Susie lashes out with both of the Business Suit's hands in a quick 1-2 combo. (Deals 2 Stamina damage. Can hit twice.)

Spin Cycle: "Hand off the merchandise!" The Business Suit's hands began to circle the main body, slamming into anyone unfortunate enough to be too close. (Deals 2 Stamina Damage. Can hit multiple opponents. Auto-hits all opponents that just used a melee attack.)

A Bit of Harassment: "Let's see how well you can multitask." Susie launches two drones from the Business Suit. The small bits will fly around and ram the target in an attempt to distract them from Susie. (If successful, gives Susie an Advantage against the target, giving her next attack an extra chance to succeed.)

Driver Slam: "I thought you primitives liked...how do you put it? 'Getting screwed'?" The Business Suit leaps into the air and revs up the screwdriver that is its lower half. It then attempts to land on an opponent and drill them into the ground. (Deals 8 Stamina damage. Crit success counts as a normal success. All fails count as crit fails.)

------

Mecha-Midara

Susie takes her defeated opponents back to her spaceship. Once there, she begins to give them "upgrades"; making them loyal to the Haltmann Works Company. Mecha-Midara come in two types: Prototype and Production Model.

"Prototype" Mecha-Midara are the original Midara, enhanced with cybernetics. Susie doesn't want to get in trouble if it turns out Midara are an endanger species or something; so, they can be removed without doing lasting harm.  

"Production Model" Mecha-Midara are completely artificial versions of a Prototype Mecha-Midara. Can range from a straight up robotic double to clones made of synthetic gel or even a hard light projection. These version are completely loyal to Susie, and thus have no Willpower to lose.

Light Lipstick Genie: An Production Model Mecha-Midara based on Vivian. A hard light projector has been modeled to look like her lipstick lamp and creates a solid hologram of the genie. Has access to all of Vivian's moves except Wish. Has 10 Stamina.

Prototype- Orianna: The First Midara Susie has deemed worthy of being "upgraded".

Orianna has been equipped with a collar that has a small speaker on it that enhances her hypnotic voice. (Velvet Wishes and Royal's Request now always have Advantage.) Special lenses have been place over her eyes that magnify her captivating gaze. (Royal's Request can now effect multiple enemies at once.) Her fangs have had injectors placed inside them filled with a special chemical that enhances feelings of pleasure. (Taste Test deals an extra 2 Willpower Damage.)

Protoype- Theresa: Along with Orianna, her bodyguard was also converted into a Mecha Midara.

Theresa has been equipped with a shoulder mounted net launcher. (Inflicts a special bind that instead of doing damage, puts the target at a Disadvantage until they break free.) Powerful magnets have also been inserted into her hands. (Theresa can no longer be disarmed.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I've kind of been on a Kirby kick lately and felt like making a character a bit out of my normal wheelhouse.

Last edited by PieForPi on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:22 am

I can see that.
Ferro: So...do I have to bust her head open or something...?

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:23 am

Aaaaand now that song is stuck in my head again. Apparently just seeing her is enough to trigger Robobot's theme.

That's a really off the wall character with some weird ass gimmicks though. I like it, but it looks like hell to fight depending on the person. If anything, it might actually be straight up incompatible with some characters.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:23 pm

....TIME TO INHALE THE ROBOT.

But I like this. This is pretty damn cool. I never played Planet Robobot, but now I want to...So thank you. xD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:15 am

Im starting yo think Susie would get along well with Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:41 am

Added Susie's first Mecha-Midara
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:10 am

You want me to throw Anika at Susie? Or Orianna?

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:53 am

Sure, if you want.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Then I'll toss Orianna at her. Its been a while since I've played her. Want me to post the topic?

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Sure. Whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:34 am

Cool, I'll put up the topic then

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Added Prototype Orianna and Prototype Theresa.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Damn, that's pretty good! I feel bad for whoever ends up having to deal with the cyborg vampires.

Orianna: This partnership must be mutual, Susie, remember that~

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Actually, I was wondering. Is Prototype Orianna and Theresa still free willed?

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:34 pm

For the most part, I think. They're just 110% loyal to Susie now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Ori-Alpha: Loyal~ I suppose that's one way of calling it.

PostSubject: Re: Susie Haltmann (WIP)   Susie Haltmann (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Susie Haltmann (WIP)
Page 1 of 1