Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:12 pm

(Flame Demon: Three Flame Variant - 85, 50, 62, Failure, Success and Success)

See now that's more what I was expecting with "Dracula's Reincarnation" and the like.

Her last thought before she quickly darted out of the way of the first, before getting engulfed in the second and third shot.

"Ow ow ow ow! It's a good thing I left my cloak back in the bar." she says as she's patting out the flame still on her outfit.

(Ghost Flame - 71, Failure)

She was too busy patting out the flames to counterattack, every time she thought about it, she finds that she missed one.

One of the few times I wish this armor actually worked LIKE armor.

June: 38 HP, Ífingr cooldown at 1 turns, Ghost Flame at 2 turn cooldown.
Soma: 35 HP, Atk/Def down for 2 turns.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Soma almost felt bad....Almost. Leaning forward, he charged towards her, attempting to take advantage of her distractions in order to deliver an uppercut to her. If she thought all he could use were souls...well, she'd be in for a surprise.

(Uppercut)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 pm

(Uppercut - 23, Failure)

"Okay, that's taken care of. Not on fire anymore, I guess this is what Airi felt li-AAH"

June just barely moved out of the way of the oncoming fist. She could feel it graze the side of her cheek as she slid to the side, just out of reach.

(Bewitching Aura - 30, Success)

"Wow, you're quite the multi-talented individual. So flexible. I love that in a man~"

Oh my GOD I feel nervous. It's okay. Airi's been teaching me. This is fine. Just calm down, and exude that aura that she tells you that you have.

With that statement, she blew him a kiss in a cute fashion backed by some incredibly subtle magic that most people wouldn't even notice.

June: 38 HP, Ífingr cooldown resolved, Ghost Flame at 1turn cooldown. Bewitching Aura at 2 turn cooldown.
Soma: 35 HP, Atk/Def down for 1 turns, Charmed

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

"Tch...!" A click of the tongue was his response as he missed her, before her words and actions gave him pause. Standing there, he blinked, face a bright red. "I...uh...T-Thank you...?"

The reincarnation of Dracula, ladies and gentlemen. Absolutely hopeless around women. Though taking another look at her..she seemed rather beautiful. Slowly, he took a step towards her, before attempting to run in and punch her in the skele-jello.

(Punch)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:50 pm

(Punch - 24, Success)

Did that work? Oh my god it worked. Holy crap. Airi's lessons actually did pay off. She's gonna be so pro-aaAAAAH

Her silent moment of adulation was cut short by a quick jab in the...pelvis? Skeleton jelly. Exposed ribcage. Her whole body shivered at the contact at an extremely sensitive part of her body.

"D-dear? I-is it okay if I a-add one rule halfway? Please don't touch down there. Please."

(Kiss of the Wraith - 58, Success)

Collect yourself. Quickly. He's RIGHT. THERE. You've got him charmed, do it!

Without any warning or wasted movement, she brought Soma extremely close to her face before pulling him slowly into a soft, sensual kiss that took a large chunk out of his soul. The taste was...aged. Refined. Like a fine wine that someone would pay extremely too much for.

Huh. So it IS as good for you as it is for them. Duly noted. No wonder Airi made a habit of it.

June: 39 HP, Ghost Flame cooldown resolved. Bewitching Aura at 1 turn cooldown.
Soma: 30 HP, Charmed, Bound

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Huh...It jiggled. It felt a little gooey, too. At her words, he rose an eyebrow. "Uh...Sure. Understoo-Mmph?!"

Any words Soma was going to say died due to the kiss. His entire face went a bright red, before he started feeling...weaker. He tried to pull away. He didn't know just *what* she was doing, but he could feel his energy fading.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:03 pm

(Struggle - 10, Success)

Aww, just when it was getting good. I haven't had a chance to really let lose on someone in a while. Pity.

Pushed back by the white haired man, she hopped back a few steps before settling on a stop out of his immediate reach.

"The one thing I got from all of that was that you're just one big ball of stress. Understandable, of course, but you REALLY need to loosen up a little."

(Ghost Fire - 21, Failure)

"Then again, I suppose I'm not really helping with that right now."

Right after the statement ended, June dashed forward with her right palm crackling with what could only be described as blue sparks, hoping to grab a part of him...and then immediately tripped on a rock right after running, slamming head first into the ground.

pain. suffering. extreme amounts of embarassment. oh hey there's my headache again. ow.

June: 39 HP, Ghost Flame cooldown at 2 turns. Bewitching Aura cooldown resolved, Kiss of the Wraith at 3 turn cooldown.
Soma: 30 HP, Charmed,

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Soma rose an eyebrow at her words. "And...what do you mean by 'loosen up'? I assume you want to try and help me in that regard?

As she charged, and inevitably tripped, he looked down at her...before walking over and poking her. "Uh...Are you...alright? That looks like it hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:16 pm

it hurt a lot actually but thank you for asking

Taking a moment to stand and clutching her head from the oncoming headache and ringing from the impact, June needed a hot second to really get her act back together.

"Augh. I didn't need that. Damn nature."

(Zombie Wall - 79, Failure)

She slammed her fist into the ground to try and call some reinforcements to give her a moment to breathe, but...nothing happened.

"That's...new. And I supposed to believe that there's not a single dead person in this ground?!?"

She pulled her hand out and went back to clutching her head from the earlier impact.

Well this is going south. And going extremely embarrassing as well. "Show that I'm capable" I say, as nature beats me senseless. Brilliant.

June: 39 HP, Ghost Flame cooldown at 1 turns. Zombie Wall at 4 turn cooldown, Kiss of the Wraith at 2 turn cooldown.
Soma: 30 HP, Charmed,

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Soma scratched the side of his cheek. Whatever the heck she was doing, it was...rather concerning.

"Uh...no. There's a graveyard several kilometers out that way, though."

Remembering that yes, they were in a battle, Soma decided that the best bet for a woman with a headache, was to make it even worse. Reaching into his coat, he pulled out the sword of swords. The one blessed by the Lady of the Lake, the sign of a king. Excalibur...And it was still within it's stone.

With a shout, he swung the blade down at her, hoping to hit her with the rock.

(Sword in the Stone)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:38 pm

(Sword in the Stone - 58, Success)

Okay, headache mostly gone, I'm gonna need another drink after this. Hey, what's that sho-oh no

Just as she was getting up, she witnessed Soma swinging a giant sword with a rock at the end of it, directly at her head, with no time to avoid the attack.

The impact of the hit could be heard throughout the nearby bar and probably a few blocks down. As could the crater be seen that far.

oh hey, there's that headache again. welcome back. just remember, June, you asked for this

Struggling to get up from the vicious blow, her legs shook as she found her balance and pulled herself out of the crater created by this...mallet? Hammer? Blunt Object?

"Why...do you have a sword...stuck in a stone...? Is there any particular reason...you don't just use a sword?"

(Specter Throw - 26, Success)

After she managed to regain her composure, and brush off what debris came with her, she silently snapped her fingers behind her back and assumed a pose that showed that she was monitoring and observing Soma, or rather, the many souls within. She could have swore she saw Death's soul, but that seems impossible...for the most part.

Right before Soma realized the dark presence was behind him, the ghostly scythe wielded by a familiar cloaked skeleton rushed through his core and pulled out a small fraction of his soul, which floated over to her open palm.

Taking a small, seductive lick of the orb, she swallowed it whole, feeling ever so slightly rejuvenated after creating a new landmark with her face.

June: 36 HP, Ghost Flame cooldown resolved. Zombie Wall at 3 turn cooldown. Specter Throw at 3 turn cooldown.
Soma: 26 HP, Charmed,

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Ouch.

That...That made even Soma wince in pain. "Uh....I think I went a bit too far. Sorry..." At her question, he shrugged. "This is supposed to be Excalibur, but I guess Dracula's soul doesn't exactly let me draw it, so...yeah. Had to make du-"

A chill.
A familiar, unholy chill.
Slowly, Soma turned around, only to feel a scythe pass through his body, courtesy of...Death?! But..But how? Soma had Death's Soul!

Noticing a small orb float towards June, he watched, legs shaky, as she....licked his soul, which put another big blush on his face, before devouring it.

"Y-You..summoned...D-Death?" He needed to calm down...But what she did...It had taken the man by surprise.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:00 pm

"You know, I'm starting to get the impression that there's more than one Death. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say both yours and mine were identical, though. Death owes me a favor, so I get to call on him whenever I need to. I don't particularly like the asshole, though."

(Kiss of the Wraith - 100, Crit Success)

He was clearly frazzled by that incident. Now's your chance! Finish what you started! Do it! WORK HIM OVER

Taking advantage at his sudden surprise, June closed the distance between them in a single bound and brought him into a gentle embrace.

"You seemed a little scared by that possibility. It's okay though. You can relax, right here, with me. Nothing else matters."

At that last breath, she closed the gap between them and guided him into a soft, loving kiss, that didn't come off as sensual, but warm, and protective. Addicting, to boot.

Maybe my problem with it was that I wasn't approaching it the right way. Maybe I need to take a different approach entirely. I feel...more in my element like this.

June: 40 HP, Zombie Wall at 2 turn cooldown. Specter Throw at 2 turn cooldown.
Soma: 18 HP, Charmed, Bound

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm

"Yeah..Me neither..He..s-seems to really like Dracula, though...Weirdly enough, he wanted me dead. Sure, kill Dracula's..rein..carn..ation..."

his words died off as she kissed him, his body starting to go somewhat limp within her grasp. He didn't know why, but a part of him was convinced that the best thing to do was to simply start kissing back. And slowly, hesitantly, he did so. He didn't even seem to pay attention to the draining sensation.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Wow. This...feels like the most natural it's ever been. Maybe this is what I was looking for? Not trying to be just like Airi, but...something different. Something that's more...me.

She hummed a little in pleasure as Soma kissed back, slowing down the draining process to just enjoy the simple action of compassion between the two of them. Slowly, she slid her hand around the back of his head to keep him in place, but only keeping it there, not to force him into anything he didn't want himself.

Slightly slipping a little tongue into his mouth, just to tease a little as both sides continued to enjoy this sensation between them. Even giggling a little through her sheer happiness she felt at the act.

This feels...right. I don't know how to describe it otherwise. But I don't want it to stop anytime soon.

June: 40 HP, Zombie Wall at 1 turn cooldown. Specter Throw at 1 turn cooldown.
Soma: 16 HP, Charmed, Bound

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Soma was starting to recognize a pattern. This was what, the second enemy he had fought where they started to get into what could be seen as a make-out session? And the second time he didn't seem to mind. Maybe it's because he and Mina weren't exactly a thing(And the odds of that seemed to drop drastically after the whole Reisen thing. He'd still be her friend, though) but he found himself not caring too much.

It also helped that this felt nice in general. As her tongue slid in, he found himself poking and prodding at it, face a bright pink.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 pm

She noticed his face blush and giggled a little to herself. In the end, he was simply human, no matter how many souls are in him. Something about that is...really comforting, somehow. A little sad that he had to be dragged into this, but she doesn't think he'd complain. Especially since he just slipped his tongue in to play along.

Ooh, he's starting to get bold. He's not forcing it though. Still a gentleman, through and through. He's quite the catch, I'll say that much, but I'm pretty sure he's spoken for. I can hear pangs of a "Reisen" in that soul. I don't mind though.

She continued her gentle onslaught, slowly but surely wearing him down, barely taking any energy now but just enough for him to feel it. If he wants to struggle and continue this, now's the time.

June: 40 HP, Zombie Wall cooldown resolved. Specter Throw cooldown resolved.
Soma: 14 HP, Charmed, Bound

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Eventually, the need for breath and to keep his life force outweighed the pleasurable feelings. So, almost begrudgingly, he made an attempt to pull away from her. The only question was if he could, or if the pleasure would trap him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:37 pm

(Struggle - 59, Success)

Soma somehow found the force of well to push back ever so slightly against the soft attack on his lips. June willingly let him go, clearly content with letting him leave her grasp.

"Welcome back to reality. Do you still wish to continue? It seems like I've become yet another midara trying to get in your pants, even if that wasn't my intention. I can see why they want to though, it's fairly effective~"

Not a hint of malice or sarcasm was present in her words. All of that has seemed to vanish from the previous act. All she did was wait for him to come to a decision, looking him right in his eyes, willing to go either way.

I dunno what it is, but it's like, all of the negative things in my mind have up and vanished during that. It feels...good. Like I haven't felt in years.

June: 40 HP, Kiss of the Wraith on 3 turn cooldown.
Soma: 14 HP, Charmed

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:39 pm

"I..uh....Not..Not gonna lie, I kinda liked that...A lot. And I do think you've...definitely, definitely proven your point when it comes to trusting you. If I'm..being honest, I think I wouldn't mind continuing, but that's..that's up to you."

Seems like the kiss had done more than just drain Soma of his energy, it also scrambled his brain and left him a blushing mess.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Good lord I think I broke him. He's a mess right now. At least he trusts me now. But that doesn't address the second part of this: that I'm capable of handling Dracula's soul. And I've got a good way of showing it too.

"If I kept going, I feel like I'd spoil you for other women. Especially that one you clearly have an eye for. That said, I think there's one more thing I have to address." She walked towards him, keeping him at eye contact the whole time.

"Before we started, you were worried about me not being able to handle Dracula's soul. A compassionate gesture, to be sure, and an understandable one, considering what we're talking about." Now at face level, she placed a hand gently on his chest.

"I've been thinking about how to properly prove to you that part through most of this, and it finally hit me how I can prove to you that one. Controlling spirits and using them to his advantage is a Dracula thing, right?" Leaning in ever so slightly...

"Then let me show you that I can be trusted on both sides of this argument." Closing the game, she pressed her lips into his one more time, a little firmer than before and with a little more magical energy brimming between them. This time, she wasn't taking Soma's soul, but a random soul floating within his being. Both of them could feel it flow out of Soma's body into June's, becoming a part of her instead, and dissolving into her essence. Once this had been achieved, she broke the kiss, her eyes glowing a bright yellow for a moment afterwards.

"I believe that was...an Arc Demon? I believe so, anyway. Regardless, my point is that I'm capable of the same things Dracula is. His power is my own, and I'm confident I can do the same to him. Now that I've shown my point, and illustrated it..."

"Do you trust me? On all fronts?"

June obtained Magic Back!

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:00 pm

The...one he had an eye fo- Oh...Reisen. He nodded slightly, before she kissed him once more. He relished in it, before feeling...something flow from him. Arc Demon, a soul that had given him much aid in the past, was now becoming hers.

When she pulled away, he stood there, blinking owlishly. "Yeah...That was Arc Demon. Should be..Should be useful for a mage like you. And as for your question...I do. I trust you. If it will help you obtain your goal..I'll help you."

It felt..strange, not having one of the souls floating about him. Felt like a hole on his insides. But if it helped, then he saw no reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:10 pm

Hearing those words made her the happiest she'd been all day, and that was AFTER apparently finding inner peace with herself. Now she was positively giddy.

"Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" she said as she hugged him and bounced up and down a little, ecstatic about the potential this could be.

"Oh, but before we go, one second." She let him go and ran back into the bar for a quick second. And returned soon after with two bottles of what she was drinking earlier. She handed Soma one as she chugged a little of the other.

"Here, it's on me. I'm too giddy to care about the price right now. Come on, lets get to the lab! We need to start on this ASAP!" Clearly more excited about the possibility of this than ever before, she pulled him along by one arm, banking everything on this one shot.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Soma followed, blinking as he stared at the beverage he was obtained. He wasn't one for alcohol, but hey. She was happy, so he wouldn't complain. He just hoped this worked....And that Dracula's spirit would be cooperative.

"This isn't going to be painful, is it...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:22 pm

"Oh, don't worry, you'll be fine. I'm the only one that would be in pain by this, and that's a 50/50 shot. We're gonna hope for the best, alright?"

It wasn't long before the duo came to a...surprisingly unsuspecting little cottage. A cute little place, to be sure, but not what she was expecting. Fairly large, for the one person to be living here. June fidgeted with the keys in excitement, finally finding the right one and opening up to feel a modestly decorated living room. It was very open concept.

"Airi! Things are happening! I might need you here!" She shouted at seemingly nothing. Nothing, until the familiar ghostly maid popped through a wall to find out what her boss was screaming about.

"Airi! Airi! This is it! This is the break we've been looking for! I need you to prepare all of the equipment downstairs that we've been talking about. If all goes well, this is the lead we've needed! Now go!"

As she phased through the house to a supposed "lab", June turned back around to Soma. "Oh right, you haven't met yet. Soma, this is Airi. She's my personal lab assistant, wraith, and teacher of some...other fine arts. We'll talk later, but right now, we have to strike while the iron is hot!" She walked to a back room with what appeared to be a cellar entrance, flipped open the door, and walked down the stairs to reveal a pristine laboratory, covered in purple tile from wall to wall. The ghost maid was there was well, messing with different types of equipment for what could be the big moment.

"Please, take a seat. We'll start in just a moment."

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)   Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Lord and a Doctor (June vs Soma)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next