Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Dumplin" Netflix movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

"Dumplin" Netflix movie Empty
PostSubject: "Dumplin" Netflix movie   "Dumplin" Netflix movie EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:38 pm

So, the Netflix original "Dumplin'" is now available on Netflix and I only mention it because I saw while browsing Netflix and the thumbnail features the main character sporting a big honking lipstick mark on her forehead.

I took a look and while it does show the kiss and the mark, it's a scene change before we see the mark.

I should note, she receives the kiss from a black drag queen. Luckily, it's not like anime where it's just a foppish dude wearing makeup, this is the kind of movie that features honest-to-god trans-women, and she's giving her an affectionate mentor kiss. Also she just got done imparting some inspirational advice so set your minds at ease; it's not that creepy and trans-phobic anime b.s.

It's at about 55:27 for anyone interested.

It's also just a good heartwarming movie in general and Jennifer Aniston's in it, so I'd say give it a watch anyway!
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: "Dumplin" Netflix movie   "Dumplin" Netflix movie EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Hey, not to judge just to say... this has not an effect....
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: "Dumplin" Netflix movie   "Dumplin" Netflix movie EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:34 am

true but we can probably get a mod to just move this to normal kiss
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: "Dumplin" Netflix movie   "Dumplin" Netflix movie EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Donzo.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dumplin" Netflix movie   "Dumplin" Netflix movie Empty

Back to top Go down

"Dumplin" Netflix movie
Page 1 of 1