Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:33 am

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 49- Fail!)
(That's Just Crazy -roll 35- Fail!)
(Overload -roll 80- Success!)

The two woman awkwardly bumped heads as they went to kiss each other at the same time, so neither's lips made contact with the other. Catelin stumbled back and began to sway unsteadily as her lips began to glow again.

Freya: 9 Willpower
Catelin: 16 Stamina/Willpower + Overloaded
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:39 am

Perhaps it was the love magic filling her veins,or perhaps it was just that she could see how much Catelyn was struggling right now, but Freya could only think to do one thing. She moved to the channeler and put an arm around her to steady her.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:49 am

"Yeah." Catelin replied as she tried to focus on Freya. "I just... need to give the Love to someone."

(Between a Kiss And a Soft Place -roll 24, 4- Success!)

"Like this." The Channeler said as she cover her mouth with both hands. She blew a great big kiss that took the form two even bigger hearts. The spectators dove out of the way as the giant projectiles flew around the room, until they eventually sandwiched Freya between them. They smooshed the woman, covering her entire body in Catelin's Love.

Eventually, the two loving hearts popped, leaving the human with a tingling sensation all over her.

Freya: 4 Willpower
Catelin: 16 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am

Freya gazed adoringly at the Channeler as the hearts dissipated, it took a lot of effort not to declare her love for her then and there, instead she weakly offered
"Do you... Need to get any more out?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:55 am

"Always." Catelin answered with a giggle.

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

The Channeler tried to rush to the other woman and give her even more Love; however, in her haste she tripped and crashed face first into the ground.

(Overload -roll 71- Fail!)

Freya: 4 Willpower
Catelin: 15 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Freya was faintly aware of the danger she was in, and the opportunity she'd been given, but still she couldn't bring herself to hurt Catelyn. Hoping she could conjure it properly this time, Freya began to create another health potion
(Health potion)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:06 pm

(Health Potion -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

Unfortunate, Freya once more fumbled her spell. Her feelings for Catelin distracted her and she only realized her mistake after drinking the foul tasting liquid.

(Healing Kiss -roll 81- Fail!)

"Are... you okay?" The channeler asked as she got to her feet.

(Overload -roll 96- Crit Success!)

The young maiden fell to her knees as she was suddenly overwhelmed by a sudden surge of Love.

Freya: 3 Willpower
Catelin: 14 Stamina/Willpower + Overloaded
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Catelyn was going to heal her again wasn't she... And now she was suffering. Freya couldn't let that happen, not because of her. She moved to the Channeler and knelt next to her, "it's okay, let some more out" she spoke reassuringly
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:30 pm

(My Love, My Passion, and All of My Kisses! -roll 30, 32- Success!)

"If... you insist." Catelin said as her lips began flashing different colors. The loving midara tackled Freya to the ground and planted a big kiss on her lips. As soon as she pulled away, she dove back in for another kiss. And another. And another. And another. Each press of her lips left a glowing mark of her unending Love on the human.

The captive warrior lost all coherent thought as her mind was overwhelmed by all of this Love being given to her.

Eventually, the young maiden's lips returned to normal, but not before Freya's face was completely covered with a prismatic display of kiss marks. She laid down on top of her partner and wrapped her in the nicest hug she could muster.

"Thank you." Catelin whisper as she cuddled the defeated warrior.

(Freya has been defeated! Freya's max Willpower drops by 5!)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Freya could only lie in the maidens arms, mind spinning from the love magic she'd received. She stared up at Catelin adoringly.
"Do you...feel better?" She managed to stammer out
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:42 pm

"Yes." Catelin answered with a nod. Reluctantly, the Channeler removed herself from Freya, and Ms. Miranda took the opportunity to bring the overwhelmed woman to her feet. Gently, she guided the human over to a seat where a plate a grilled fish and a glass of water was already waiting for her.

"I think you're done for the day, hun." Ms. Miranda told her as she eased her into the chair.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:32 am

Freya to a moment to compose herself, downing the water almost instantly, before addressing Miranda.
"Still... Intending to enslave me then?" She asked, still short of breath from her 'fight' with Catelin
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:27 pm

"Honestly, I'm impressed, hun." Ms. Miranda replied as she gentle rubbed the worn out woman's back. "Not many could take Catelin's magic like that and still be coherent."

(Hypnotits -roll 25, 58- Success!)

"It hasn't been building up as bad as it used to because of that witch." MArisa explained as she took a seat, her bountiful breasts giving a big bounce in the process that captivated Freya, who was still feeling the high of the Love Magic being pumped directly into her. "But before that, even her kids were put down and out by trying to take Catelin's 'love'. Seems like your not an ordinary human, after all." The Succubust mused as she let her massive mammaries rest on the table.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 pm

"It's.... taking a lot of effort" Freya conceded, "but she really looked like she was struggling to hold it all in..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:25 pm

"Did I... give you too much?" Catelin asked with concern as she took a seat next to Freya.

(Hypnotits -roll 19, 19 Fail!)

"Again. Normally when someone helps take the pressure off of Catelin, they're completely out of it." Marisa reminded. "I suppose that you not being put in a coma is enough for me to at least hear you out."

"Later." Ms. Miranda cut in. "I wasn't kidding when I said she was done for the day. Let her get some rest."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am

"rest... Sounds good" Freya conceded, looking dreamily at Miranda, the love magic still having a clear effect on her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 11- Fail!)

"Alright." Marisa conceded before she got a playful glint in her eyes. "I certainly wouldn't mind letting you rest between my girls for a while."

"Or," Ms. Miranda cut in. "She could just use an empty room at the inn."

"Hey, ther-" Adella tried to add.

"NO!" The barkeep and the succubust shouted in unison.

Marisa let out a little cough as she regained her composure. "And I'm sure that after that wonderful performance earlier, Shari wouldn't mind letting you stay at her place."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:05 pm

"...If she's willing" Freya replied after a moment, the love magic now starting to sink in, leaving her very much overwhelmed "I'd... Really appreciate it"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 54- Success!)

"I sure she is." Marisa replied as she got up. The motion caused her beautiful breasts to bounce in a way that caused the love addled warrior to become captivated.

The world seemed to become hazy except for the woman around Freya as the excessive amount of Love magic took its toll on her. And even then, she scarcely noticed them helping her out of her seat and guide her through the town.

Eventually the group made its way over to Shari's. The Puppeteer conversed with her fellows, but the words sounded distant and muffled to Freya's ears. The weary woman was ushered inside and passed out as soon as she was laid down.

-------

Freya awoke to find herself in an unfamiliar bed. Drowsily she looked around the dimly lit room and noticed a figure slumped in a chair in a corner.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Freya sat up blearily, looking at the figure, she called out slightly perplexed, "Shari?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 pm

"I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else." An eerily familiar voice replied.

The figure got up from her seat and slowly approached the bed. Closer now, Freya could get a good look at her and saw...

...that she was staring at herself?

-------------------

Freya: 10 Willpower
Freya?: ???
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 am

Trying to hide her shock, and probably failing, Freya slowly got to her feet and asked.
"It seems I have... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:57 am

(Basic Attack -roll 57- Fail!)

"You mean you don't recognize me?" her double asked with a hint of disappointment in her voice, as she slowly circled the bed to get to Freya.

----

Freya: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 11:59 am

"Well I know who you look like, but you clearly aren't me" Freya asked wearily, before suddenly moving to strike at the figure circling her!
(Punch)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

(Punch -roll 36- Success!)

Freya's fist collided with her doppleganger and sent the imposter stumbling back. "Why so rough?" the fake asked as she steadied herself.

(Kiss -roll 98- Crit Success!)

The copy wrapped her arms and a leg around Freya, tackling her to the bed, and pulled her into a kiss. The human let out a moan as her imitator's soft lips massaged her own.

The Fake Freya eventually pulled away and stared down at her other; silver hair cascading down and caressing the real Freya's cheeks. "Isn't this much better?"

Freya: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next