Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A tale of foxes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A tale of foxes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:33 am

"Years of practice, my dear Ahri. More than most beings would be capable of."

Slowly, a few of Jian's tails encircled Ahri's form, lifting her up to match his gaze and nearly cocooning her in a ball of pleasurable fur, one that she would be unaccustomed to.

His sight was piercing, as if he could read her like a book just from locking eyes with her. In her damaged state, all she could truly do was observe under his dominating ki that was passively overwhelming her.

"Do you yield?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:48 am

Ahri knew she had no choice as Jian held her entirely at his mercy, she simply couldn't face one as powerful as him in combat
"I yield"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 4:28 pm

His expression changed from a predatory to something warm, as if to calm her. He could see the distress in her eyes. "Peace, Ahri. I have no intention of killing you. Relax." The tails that surrounded her were holding her just lightly enough that she could pull away if she wanted to, but whether or not she wanted to leave this soft embrace was another matter.

"You and I have a radically different fighting style, but it's clearly an effective one. I respect your resolve as a warrior, and am quite pleased by things. I must say, though, I've never fought someone quite like you, before. Usually seduction is a means to an end, from what I'm used to, while in this case it is the end goal. Is a style like this common in this world?" As he spoke, the soft, heavenly tails surrounding and supporting her were probing through her body, slowly snaking their way across her in an extremely pleasurable way.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:25 am

Ahri took a moment to enjoy his embrace before freeing herself
"You haven't been here long at all then have you Jian?" She asks after taking a second to catch her breath. "This fighting style, as you call it is more than abundant around here. And someone as powerful as you will soon find that there are those who use far more powerful techniques than I do..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:44 am

Such a fighting style, common? The idea of it felt so alien to even consider. And yet, her form was clearly refined to a level that he hadn't seen in such a style. Perhaps he'd have to get a little creative with his own techniques to keep up with how things worked in this world.

"It's certainly a fascinating one, that's for sure. Goodness, I feel more and more like a relic..." he said with a stretch, working out a kink in his back and a few along his tails. "I must say, this has been very educational. Thank you for this, Airi."

He walked past her, a tail playfully brushing against her cheek as he did. "Now then, how about we take a moment to relax at your place with some tea. I always have a few leaves on my person. Does Longjing sound fine for you? I also have a little Oolong as well."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:50 am

"I must say you're a strange on Jian" Ahri spoke with a smile, "most who beat someone like me wouldn't consider sitting down for a friendly chat, Longjijg sounds great though"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:03 am

He answered that statement with a laugh of his own. "Well, I would have to say they're missing out. Matching blows with one another is a good way to learn more about each other, and you, young Ahri, are an interesting person. One that might help me fill in the blanks I seem to have when it comes to this world."

"Well then, shall we be off?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:25 am

"Of course." Ahri replied politely, leading the way, moving back in front of Jian, playfully stroking his cheek with her tails much as he'd done to her
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:41 am

He chuckled a little at her action, following behind her as the two went off. Maybe they could both learn something from this encounter.

This world was definitely a strange one. Warriors fought not just with their fists but also their minds. And submission was just a valid a strategy as simple combat. On top of that, if what Ahri told him held true, then this world was going to show him even stronger foes like this.

The prospect definitely interested Jian a little, but also made him feel...outdated. Perhaps he would have to adjust his own styles a touch, just so he could keep up. He hadn't felt the need to use too much of his own strength with Ahri, and that was fine, but if things came to it...

For now though, that didn't matter. All that mattered was being in the company of someone he respected, enjoying a quiet moment amidst the chaos of life. And he'd lived long enough to know how precious such moments could be.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:44 am

The two walked in relative silence as they made their way to Ahris shrine. Upon arrival the girl quickly began to boil some water before sitting down to face Jian
"So, what brings you to this realm Jian, if I may?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 11:39 am

Her shrine on the inside was as well kept as on the outside. She didn't imagine that anything resembling worshippers would be allowed inside, so clearly she ran a tight ship. He had arranged his tails into a fluffy seat for himself as Ahri joined him.

"I suppose I wanted a fresh start to it all. My realm...my world, has nothing to offer me anymore. The 4000 years I spent there may have scant happy memories, one's I'll always hold dear, but they weren't enough to make me want to stay. I can imagine it made quite a few people happy to know I was gone, as well. I had nothing, there; not anymore. And I found myself drifting here."

PostSubject: Re: A tale of foxes   A tale of foxes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A tale of foxes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2