Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Healers of Mind and Body

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Healers of Mind and Body - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers of Mind and Body   Healers of Mind and Body - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 pm

"It's a date, then...In a manner of speaking." Crossing his arms, he looked down at his girlfriend, then back at the lupine therapist. Raising a hand, he snapped his fingers....before several dolls of himself appeared in a small puff of smoke, waddling towards the sleeping gelatin necromancer girl he called his lover and trying to pick her up.

"Does that work? Killer Doll soul, Doll Decoy. Never thought I could summon so many at once..Hell, they normally only last for a few seconds." Walking over, he grabbed a few of the bags, another soul being activated. A red horned demon seemed to erupt from his back, floating behind him and grabbing the remainder of the bags. "And Cagnazzo Soul. My Stand, if you wanna make a reference....Thank you again, Luna."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Healers of Mind and Body   Healers of Mind and Body - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:43 pm

The summoning had momentarily surprised Luna, not knowing he can could employ something like this. How did Reisen manage to get the best of him? Regardless, this made it easy enough to allow Soma to transport June. There is just one thing missing though. Luna grabbed June's cloak and draped it over her body, effectively concealing it.

"You're welcome. June should be asleep for a while longer. I hope we can meet again soon." Luna smiles before she drift slowly over to open the door for Soma and his retinue while inclined her head forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Healers of Mind and Body   Healers of Mind and Body - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:55 pm

"Same. Hey, if you ever want to hang out, let us know."

One of the dolls waddled over, hugging Luna's leg as tightly as it's doll arms would allow, squeaking happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healers of Mind and Body   Healers of Mind and Body - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healers of Mind and Body
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5