Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)   Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) Suika_10

Description: At one point one of the strongest Onis in the world, Suika is content with just being yet another face in the crowd these days. Never seen sober, she's always carrying her signature Ibuki Gourd with her, which is said to never run out of sake, no matter how much is taken from it. While others may see her as a goofy drunk, she is actually incredibly perceptive, and has had decades to become accustomed to the sensation, with enough tolerance to think and act normally no matter how much is ingested. Or at least, more than even the most tolerant Oni could stomach. Underneath that alcohol-addled mind is that of a scientist, one who's crafted many parts of the Oni's current life but probably remembers none of it because of said drinks. Extremely laid back, Suika's perfect day is one where nothing happens and she can spend the entire time drinking and enjoying the sights. She'll be the first to stick up for people she likes, though, no matter the situation. She's long since stopped feeling things like fear or surprise, with a few hundred under her belt she's actually something of a wisened elder, but call her that and she'll whallop you.

Appearance: While she may be short in stature, Suika is not one to be underestimated. Her outfit is iconic to anyone that knows her, with her staple blue dress that leaves her with plenty of movement.
The chain wrapped around her body is said to be an old Oni relic, of her own design, that allows her to properly use her abilities in different ways and catch people by surprise.

Passives:

The Power of Alcohol

"I'll have you know that I'm perfectly capable of holding my drinks just fine, thank you! And you holding up multiple fingers on one hand somehow is not changing that!"
Suika has had years to become a perfectly stable drunk, but adding action into the mix can be a lofty task for any Oni. Before any action that inflicts damage, Suika must also roll a 2 sided die. Every attack can either be 1 point stronger or 1 point weaker in damage. Before any action, she can also take a drink herself to increase this affect to +2 for her next attack, but can only do so once every 3 turns.

Density Manipulation

"You know, people think us Onis are all about "punch first, magic never" but that couldn't be farther from the truth. I bet you're already feeling it, aren'cha?"
Alongside her gargantuan strength, Suika's greatest talent is the ability to manipulate density in herself and others. And she's had many years to fully perfect this skill as a weapon. Attacking an opponent will add stacks of density to them, swapping density between them, depending on the move. As the opponent grows more dense, Suika grows lighter, and vice versa. Light and Heavy density cannot be added at the same time, and using moves of the opposite type will lower stacks currently on the target. Stacks of both type cap at 3. Maximum Light Density will cause the target to have disadvantage on their attacks, while Maximum Heavy Density will cause Suika to have advantage on her attacks. Using a move of the same type when capped will cause it to overflow and stun the target, but reset the stacks back down to neutral. In addition, certain attacks will only be available at certain stack levels and also return the density to neutral.

Attacks:

Ibuki Gourd

"This here's my pride and joy! Never go anywhere without it! It's also a lot stronger than you are!"
Suika's gourd of her own design is incredibly dense and durable at all times. Attached to a cord, Suika swings it at the target's chest with a thunderous impact before retracting it back. Deals 3 damage.

Ignis Fatuus

"Hey, pal, wanna see a neat party trick? All you need is a little booze and FWOOSH, whole room goes up in flames! The kids'll love it!"
Suika takes a swig from her gourd before exhaling it in a burst of multiple ghostly fireballs. Deals 3 damage. Adds one stack of Light Density. Has a chance of causing a Burn, dealing 1 damage per turn until the opponent puts out the flame in a free action on their turn. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Spectre -dense-

"Oni are at their best when they're hittin things, after all! But if I put a little pepper on it, then...WHAM! Even better!"
Suika winds up for a moment before punching forward, sending a rippling shockwave of energy towards the target. Deals 4 damage. Adds a stack of Heavy Density. Has a 2 turn cooldown.

Spectre -thin-

"Alright, you little lugs, get out here! Momma needs your help!"
Suika rips out a small portion of her hair that transforms into tiny Suikas that fly towards the target, some running along the ground as well. On contact, they'll latch on to the target and nibble at them before exploding. Deals 2 damage. Adds one stack of Heavy density. Has a chance of stun. Has a 2 turn cooldown.

Throwing Mt. Togakushi

"This may not look like the most elegant solution, but trust me when I say it's definitely one that'll do the trick!"
Suika plunges her fist into the ground, bringing a massive boulder with her, before leaping into the air and swinging it with one arm and chucking it at the opponent. Deals 4 damage. Adds two stacks of Heavy Density. Deals 2 damage to Suika. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Superdense Conflagration

"Oni's don't fear the power of a volcano! I know a few that live in them! But you though? You might want to watch out for that!"
Suika slams both arms into the ground to cause a massive ball of magma to burst from the ground, before falling onto both targets. Deals 4 damage. Adds two stacks of Light Density. Has a chance of inflicting a burn onto the opponent and always inflicts a burn onto Suika. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Art of Oni Binding

"What, didja think this was a fashion statement? As if! Oni's don't DO fashion like humans do!"
Suika whips the chain around her like a lasso before wrapping it around the target and sending an electric shock through the chain. Deals 2 damage. Inflicts Bind, dealing 2 damage per turn. Adds one stack of Light density. Suika cannot act when the bind is broken. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Art of Gaki Binding

"Havin some trouble there? Alright then, let's see if we can't speed up the process!"

Can only be used if the opponent was unable to escape Art of Oni Binding and is over 2 stacks of Light Density. Suika intensifies the electric energy coming from her chain, causing it to burst around her opponent. Deals 4 damage. Has a chance of stun. Releases the bind on the opponent. Brings the Density level back down to neutral. Has a cooldown of 5 turns.

Gnome -Thin-

"We onis are super in tune with spirits and the like! Living in the underworld for as long as we have will do that to ya! Sometimes they're the only people that'll listen to a buncha drunks!"
Suika slams the ground and throws multiple spirits into the air that act as stationary mines. Deals 3 damage. Adds one stack of Heavy Density. If the opponent is using an attack that needs to approach Suika to perform, opponent attacks at Disadvantage. Has a cooldown of 2 turns.

Oni Spirit Bomb

"Man, you certainly gave me enough time for something like this! GUess all the fightin's wearin ya out, huh? Or maybe something's weighing ya down?"
Can only be used if the opponent is over two stacks of Heavy Density. Suika raises her hand about her head and gathers all of the Density growing inside her body, concentrating it into a massive sphere that she throws at the target. Deals 4 damage. Makes the opponent attack at disadvantage for 2 turns. Brings the Density level back down to neutral. Has a cooldown of 5 turns.

Unpleasant Mist

"Hey, I meant that density thing! Let me show you how far I can take it! I'll bet you'll be spooked by it!"

Suika reduces the density of her body to the point of mist right before an enemy strikes, opening up the perfect opportunity for a counterattack. If the enemy landed their roll after this move, the attack misses and Suika's next hit is an auto hit. If they missed, Suika's next attack is at disadvantage. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Missing Power

"Yer lookin pretty light headed over there, pal. Want me to go over there and give ya a good smack? I promise it'll wake ya up but good!"
Only usable when opponent is at Maximum Light Density. Suika concentrates her own density to assume a size more fitting before rushing forward and delivering a devastating 3 hit combo punch. Deals 7 Damage. Reduces the opponents defense for 2 turns. Brings the Density level back down to neutral. Has a 5 turn cooldown.

Massacre on Mt.Ooe

"I'm feelin light as a feather! You aren't quite lookin so hot though. SUcks to be you! Let me see if I can't fix that, though!"
Only usable when opponent is at Maximum Heavy Density. Suika hops forward at the opponent and grabs them, giving them a crushing multiple part piledriver that will leave their heads ringing. Deals 7 Damage. Reduces the opponents attack for 2 turns. Brings the Density level back down to neutral. Has a 5 turn cooldown.

Weaknesses:

Bright Lights: The weakness of any drunk. Suika is especially receptive to any bright source of light, and cause near instant headaches. Light based attacks cause +1 damage, even if the attack would not normally do damage, and would have advantage against her.
Sleep: The alcohol in her system naturally makes her drowsy. Anything that can take advantage of that will be a serious issue for her. Sleep based attacks cause +1 damage, and Suika has to roll twice to awaken from Sleep.

"Me? I'm just a regular ol' Oni. Nothing to me, really. 'course, I've been around a lot more than most, but that don't matter. People say I did some great things once, but that don't matter neither. I'm perfectly happy not thinkin' 'bout any of that and just enjoyin' life."

It feels like a rite of passage to eventually design a Touhou character so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with this one. She feels a lot more involved than a lot of my other characters, and I'm overall really proud of her. I got a lot of inspiration from the guys like Data and Pixy though, and it wouldn't have gotten this far without them. And no, get that loli stuff out of here, she's not THAT short, jeez

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)   Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:01 pm

*No reference to 'Night Parade of a Million Demons'* 0/10 Razz

Not sure why you think making a Touhou character is a right of passage since, as far as I know, Suika here marks only the third time this has happened.

Still, great job.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)   Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:09 pm

I was considering it, not gonna lie, but I wasn't sure how I could implement it and it seemed too obscure for the title. I thought about it once

And I say it mostly because it's been becoming more and more common as of late is all. I know a lot of people who are either considering it wholesale like this or have already taken heavy influences from one with their own. Figured I'd jump in to that myself with one of my favorites.

PostSubject: Re: Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)   Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suika: The Drunk Titan (WIP)
Page 1 of 1