Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reaper vs Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am

A woman concealed in a grey hooded cloak, that left only her long black nails with hearts painted on them exposed, stalked down the empty road as she looked for her next meal.

She cast a glance behind her and her eyes lit up under her hood at what she saw. A neko was making her up the road. The cloaked figure licked her lips in anticipation; she had heard cats have nine lives, did that mean they had nine souls for her to eat?

The Reaper stopped walking and wait for her new prey to come to her.

---------------------

Reaper

Known abilities:

Rake: "Her long nails are not just for show. They are easily able to tear through both cloth and flesh alike, and were able to shred the trinkets we had brought with us to embolden our spirits."

Siphon Soul(passive): "Reaper's lips are capable of pulling out a piece of one's soul on contact. For minutes after each kiss, I could feel her swirling the fraction of my essence around in her mouth. Thus, her lips must be avoided at all costs, even more so than other midara's; for she can easily wear down even the most stalwart of spirit over time."

Flash of Light: "During the battle, Reaper threw open her cloak. As mentioned previously, that cloak is her only piece of clothing. Her skin was so inhumanly pale that it actually glowed. While her figure was more tame than most midara I've encountered, it was still enough to make my member stiffen. And the rest of my body soon followed. I deduce this paralyzing effect only works on males, as my sister was still able to move."

Death's Embrace: "While I was helpless, Reaper wrapped her cloak around me. As my body was pressed against her's, her lips pressed against my forehead. My mind became cloudy as I was overwhelmed by a feeling of enervation. When she finally pulled away, I could see the chunk of my soul still caught in her lips."

Breast Envy: "At one point, the midara had tackled my sister to the ground and began sucking on her teets. As the action went on, my sister's breasts had begun to shrink; I can only assume due to the large amount of her soul that that was pulled from her chest."

Love is Blind: "This is the curse that was place upon my sister, and still effects her to this day. Reaper placed a kiss on each of her eyes, sealing them shut with the black stamp of her lips."

~~~VS~~~

Anika the Sexy Neko

Abilities:

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep. AutoHit

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Cat in Heat (Male Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. After mentally tiring the opponent, she strips herself down and fingers herself. Her skin glistening with sweat as she starts getting excited. "Are you ready? Let's see if we can't make a few kittens, baby!" She kneels down and rips her target's pants down and then pushes them to the ground. She aims her womanhood over his member and then lowers herself and impales her on him. As she begins to thrust, she begins to purr heavily and starts to kiss the opponent's neck, nibbling a little while picking up the pace. Once they both climax, she lets out a loud mewl and lays down to rest for a moment. "Thanks for the meal."

Pussy Cat (Female Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. "You look thirsty, baby. I have something tasty here." She rubs her wet vagina, letting out a sweet scent that draws the woman to Anika. "Go ahead and give me a good taste. Have as much as you want." The target will start to lap at her womanhood, licking up her juices, steadily wanting more and licking more. Eventually, Anika climaxes and hits the woman with more juices, which she licks up more until there's nothing left. "What a good little pussy cat," Anika says, giving her new slave a tender kiss and licks her lips. "I'll let you have more later."

Mischievous Cat (Midara Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. If Anika is fighting a Midara, she'll hug her opponent from behind, press her breasts against the target's and then then starts fingering their vagina. "Your so wet already. Do you love this that much?" She'll begin to slow down and tease the target until she has them begging for her to give them more. She'll only continue to tease them, only rubbing her them up, kissing them, or groping their tits occasionally until her target finally submits.

Stamina Attacks:
Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, two damage per successful roll.

Tackle - Anika charges at the opponent and throws her body into them for minor damage, pushing them back. 2 stamina damage.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will double in damage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Fireball - Anika launches a fireball at the target and it explodes, dealing 4 damage on the focus and 2 damage on anyone too close to the target.

Lightning Bolt - A bolt of plasma shoots out and nails the target, dealing 5 damage and having a chance to paralyze the target.

Iron Claws - Anika enchants her claws to become as tough as iron, doubling damage for hand attacks for three turns.

Play Rough (Stamina) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to rough up her opponent while they're down and ducking away before the opponent can retaliate. 5 stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to escape, rather than a struggle.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each.

//Passive: Rage of Sehkmet - Activates if her health reaches the halfway point. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and wrathful as fire overtakes her body, spewing from the corners of her mouth, lighting her claws aflame, and even a small wick at the tip of her tail. Her Stamina attacks are upped by one.

//Failed Magic - Anika's proficiency with magic has improved, and thus can perform basic spells. However, she's still a novice and her spells have a chance to fail and turn into an arcane explosion. Should her spell fail, it has a chance to still deal an absolute 3 damage, but if the roll for that fails too, the 3 damage will go to Anika instead.

//Other Skills:
Summon Prowd: She can summon. Prowd the Assassin for a brief time, granting her Power Claws, doubling her stamina attack power and granting her a chance to deal paralysis.

Summon Olivia: She can summon Olivia the Dark Sorceress to come in for a quick kiss, enhancing her Willpower attacks by two points for 3 turns.

--------------------

Reaper: 30 Stamina
Anika: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:16 pm

As Anika walked up the road, she felt a child down her spine, something wasn't right. Looking down the road in the light of the moon, she could just make out a cloaked feminine figure in the distance. Just looking at her fed into the cold unwanted presence gripping her body. Considering her options and keeping a close eye on the woman, Anika came to a decision.

"Yeah, nope!!" she huffed before booking it at full cat speed away from the woman. This shit was a textbook horror film moment and especially with the world she lived in, she wasn't taking any chances. "Nope, nope, nope!!"

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:26 pm

(Scaredy Cat -roll 26- Success!)
(Death Approaches -roll 24- Success!)

The Reaper chuckled to herself as the cat ran in terror. While it was a shame that now she had to put effort into catching her prey, it didn't make the hunt any less enjoyable.

The cloaked woman chased after the fleeing neko, bare feet rapidly tapping the ground as she kept pace with her prey.

Anika: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:37 pm

"Back off, I don't wanna die today!" she growled as she kept running, channeling magic into her hands and attempting to toss a fireball at the disturbing specter.

-Fireball-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:50 pm

(Fireball -roll 33- Fail! Failed Magic -roll 58- Success!)

The magic fire detonated mid flight, creating an explosion that hid the cloaked woman from view.

(Death Approaches -roll 100- Crit Success!)

Before the neko could celebrate; however, her pursuer darted from the smoke. With a surprising speed, she was able pass her. Anika couldn't stop in time and collided with the slightly singed figure. Briefly, she felt the soft press of lips and something being pulled out of her, and immediately stumbled away from her unwanted chaser in response.

Reaper: 27 Stamina
Anika: 29 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:53 pm

She felt another, more substantial chill, but this disturbed sensation carried with it a semblance of pleasure, and yet loss of something necessary. "Fine, skipping to the climax of this B-grade horror flick!!" She launched herself at the specter thrust both feet out to knock her aside.

-Double Kick-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:59 pm

(Double Kick -roll 75- Fail!)
(Death's Embrace -roll 45- Fail!)

The Neko launched herself at the Reaper, but the hunter moved out of the way. The cloaked woman tried to grab her prey as she flew past, but was just a tad to slow.

As the kitty landed on her feet, the Reaper settled for rolling the small fragment of soul she already obtained around in her mouth, send chills up its owner's spine.

Anika: 28 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:20 pm

"Jjjt!! Stop that!" she hissed, pouring out her magic again for a lightning bolt. This woman was making her feel worse and worse by the second and she needed to end this fast.

-Lightning-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 pm

(Lightning -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

In her panic, the cat flubbed her cast, and the Reaper smirked as she watcher her prey electrocute herself.

(Love is Blind -roll 80- Success!)

The cloaked woman grabbed the shocked kitty and pressed her black lips against one of their prey's eyes. Not only did she succeed in sucking out more of the cat's soul, but the mark left behind by her lips had sealed the eye shut.

Anika: 26 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 2 + Stunned + Disadvantage(3)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:33 pm

She felt that same feeling of wrongful loss as she struggled to move from her self-stun. "D-Damn it..."

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:41 pm

(Breast Envy -roll 19- Fail!)

The Reaper eyed her helpless prey, especially her breasts. The cloaked woman lunged at the kitty, but the neko was able to regain enough movement to dive out of the way.

Upset that he attempt to bring the busty cat down to size had been thwarted, her tongue furiously began to assault the stolen essence in her mouth.

Anika: 24 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 2 + Disadvantage(2)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Even though she avoided her charge, Anika still felt her spirit dwindle a bit. This woman was dangerous, incredibly so, and she needed to beat her down fast or just flat out run.
"Piss off!!"

-Play Rough-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:02 pm

(Play Rough -roll 99- Crit Fail!)
(Death's Embrace -auto hit due to crit!)

The neko lunged at the cloaked woman, but instead of knocked her down like she planned, the cloaked woman caught her in her arms and held her tight.

The Reaper let out a giggle as her prey threw herself at her. With the cat firmly in her grip, she pressed her soft black lips against her prey's forehead and began sucking even more essence from her. She hummed thoughtfully as her mouth was now completely filled with bits of the neko's soul.

Anika: 22 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 3 + Disadvantage(1) + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:06 pm

"Mmmmmphhhh!!" Anika kicked and growled and flailed as much as she could to get out of their immediately. This was going to hell in a hand basket fast, and any notion of fighting to the end was becoming less and less like a reasonable option and more like a death wish.

-Struggle-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:14 pm

(Struggle -roll 85- Crit Fail!) (Holy shit, this is one unlucky cat.)
(Swallow -Auto succeed due to crit!)

Her prey tried to struggle, but all that manage to accomplish was the cat getting tangled up in her cloak. Reaper broke the kiss with a giggle at the kitty's plight. With an audible gulp, she swallowed the stolen bits of soul. She let out a content sigh as she felt rejuvenated.

The neko, on the other hand, let out a moan as she could feel her essence slide down the cloaked woman's throat. She barely even noticed the mark fading from her eye.

Anika: 19 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 pm

She felt that jolt of unknown pleasure hit her like a freight train. She needed out now!! Anika growled as flames emerged from her body as her feral instincts kicked in. Her body was now blanketed in a veritable gown of searing flames. "LET GO OF ME!!"
(Considering she's literally on fire, do you think I could throw in a new passive? Enemy's that bind Anika in this state take a point of damage so long as they have her bound for 3 turns. After the third, the enemy is forced to release the bind)

-Rage of Sekhmet Activated-
-Struggle-
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:03 pm

(Sure, but uh, we started with 30 health. So isn't a bit early for that to be kicking in? Whatever, I'll allow it.)

(Struggle -roll 81- Fail!)

Despite the fire licking her body, the Reaper kept her grip on her prey. She pressed her black lips, shining in the newly provided light, against the head of the flaming kitty and resumed sucking out her essence.

Reaper: 29 Stamina + Holding Flames
Anika: 18 Willpower + Bound + Soul Siphoned 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm

(SHIT, I FORGOT! XD Thanks though!)

Anika growled wildly as she was prepared to out right tear this woman apart the moment she was freed.

-Struggle-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:11 pm

(Struggle -roll 95- Crit Fail!) (And the bad luck continues!)

The cat woman desperately struggled against her captors embrace, but to no avail. Not only was the mysterious woman draining her strength, but her cloak acted as insulator, protecting her from the worst of the flames.

(Reaper doesn't take passive damage this turn because of the crit!)

Reaper: 29 Stamina + Holding Flames 2
Anika: 17 Willpower + Bound + Soul Siphoned 2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Agh, why does Lady Luck hate me!? DX))

Anika growled with fury at the fact this bitch wasn't backing up from the fire! Every single moment she continued to be in front of her just made Ani angrier and angrier, feeding into her flames.

-Struggle-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:59 pm

(Struggle -roll 77- Fail!)

Try as she might, the neko couldn't find the strength to pry her attacker off.

(Too Hot to Handle -turn three- Auto success!)

The heat she was creating was starting to become to much for the Reaper, however. Before letting go, she made sure to get out suck out one last bit of her prey's soul.

(Playing With Your Food -roll 73- Fail!)

The cloaked woman brought a hand to her lips, but recoiled at the burning heat she felt and bit down on the essence in her mouth in shock. Looks like the little kitty's flames where hotter than she thought.

Reaper: 28 Stamina
Anika: 14 Willpower + Soul Siphoned 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Anika was through with this bullshit! Just what was this woman made of, fucking Adamantium?! She didn't care if she took a few hits along the way, she was getting out of there. "Fuck off!!"

-Flee-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:13 pm

(Flee -roll 1- Crit Fail!) (God damn!)

The cat woman tried to run for it, but almost immediately stumbled and crashed to the ground. The Reaper looked on in amusement as her prey tripped over herself in fear.

(Playing With Your Food -roll 28- Success!)

The cloaked woman reached into her mouth and extracted the wad of essence, making sure to slowly slide it through her lips. She let it dangle in front of her for a moment before giving it a nice long lick. Then she pressed her lips against it, staining it black with a kiss. Once, twice, three times. She slowly sucked, nibbled and licked neko's soul until she had devoured all that she held.

Anika's vision blurred from the pleasure and she began moaning; the erotic supernatrual torture took its toll on the flaming pussy.

Anika: 8 Willpower + Downed + Rage of Sehkmet (probably should have been noting this was on earlier, but I don't think it really mattered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 pm

*Flips entire Buffet's worth of tables* FAWK!!))

The rage she felt and the confusion brought on by the growing feeling of sexual rapture fed her flames even further and elicited a deafening roar.

-Get Up and FUCKING RUN!!-

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:24 pm

(Get up -roll 49- Fail!)

The neko tried to scramble away, but she was getting flustered and only manged to crawl a few feet before her assailant closed the distance and loomed over her.

(Breast Envy -roll 71- Fail!)

The Repaer tried to flip her prey onto its back, but the flames she was emitting were making it difficult to touch her.

Anika: 8 Willpower + Downed + Rage of Sehkmet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaper vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper vs Anika
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next