Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 pm

"Thank you!" Said appreciation was delivered by a certain tactician as he left the store, arms full of bags loaded with many groceries. It had taken some time for Robin to have gotten used to this world. There were still so many things that confused him, this world much more advanced than his own. And while he missed Ylisse...He couldn't deny that he had made many fine friends here.

"I wonder how Chrom and the others would react around here..I bet it would be a fun time." Chuckling, he continued to walk. "Alright..Deliver some of these to the Sanctuary, deliver some of these to IDOL...And then back to training! I can't see anything going wrong today."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:29 pm

In the back of Robin's mind, he'd hear a dark chuckle. A voice that he might be familiar with.

"Roooobiiiiin~"

A soft echo. Along with an extremely familiar sensation. He wouldn't be able to see anything out of the ordinary, but he'd feel it.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:31 pm

"!"

That voice. That damnedable voice. Stopping, Robin began to look around, numerous emotions passing through him. Anger. Confusion. Fear.

"You...What do you want?" If only his hands weren't full. He'd be gripping his weapons.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Another dark chuckle.

"Why, my dear other half, I want what I always want from you. Nothing has changed, after all. Well, I suppose I have changed quite a bit~ Why don't you come take a look~"

Robin would feel himself practically being pulled to somewhere. Somewhere out of town. Away from prying eyes.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

"Ghk...!" He felt the tug, his feet slowly moving towards the location. If he could just...shift his grasp....Slowly, his arms tried to move the bags around so he could make an attempt. If he could just contact the others....!

"I'm not going to lose to you. I slew you once. How are you even still alive?!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 pm

One more chuckle for good measure.

"Think about it, Robin. You lived that encounter when it should have killed you. Did you really think you were the only one to do so?"

She noticed that he tried to move his grasp to do a maneuver. How cute.

"There's a key difference here that I believe you're ignoring, my other half. There's no Falchion to end me here, no Naga to pull your little group out of the fire. Hmhmhmhm, why, you don't even have a group anymore. It is simply you, a lone tactician, against a god~"

He was slowly pulled toward his destiny, deep within the woods.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm

"You're wrong! I have allies here, in this world. And I know they could take you down, just as easily as we Shepherds did!"

Fixing his grip, his hand moved to his waist, to the satchel holding his Tome and sword.

"And besides..If memory serves, I struck the final blow against you. So try me, demon! We'll go for a second round!"

Despite his words..He followed her pull.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:56 pm

"Truly? Then perhaps this world could be a form of enjoyment for me. Just as the timeline I ravaged."

Slowly, deep in the woods, a form would become visible, sitting on a stump.

She looked...like Robin. Same hair color, same cloak. But her eyes were bright crimson, and distinctly not human-like. And she exuded a purple aura.

This, was Grima, as she was now.

"It is quite true that you dealt the finishing blow. For a time, I was fractured. Lost among the ether. And all I had to do was follow you. To this new world. Where the air itself is charged with magic, I'm sure you feel it as well~ It even crafted me a body for this world. generous that it was~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm

"You will not ravage another timeline, as long as I draw breath. And if you think that I'll willingly aid you, you are wrong!"

Soon, he came to the clearing...And soon, he saw the body. Torn, he was...On one hand, this was Grima. The feeling was unmistakable. This demonic, palpable aura. This evil that he had dealt with, that haunted him.

On the other hand...She looked rather beautiful. Seductive, perhaps. Granted, it was a female version of him, but she was still somewhat beautiful.

"..So this world gave you a body? Great. You don't deserve it...So what do you need from me, Grima?" Placing the groceries on the ground, hands reaching into the satchel, he started to draw his Tome and Sword.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:15 pm

"Because, my dear other half, this, is not my body. It's a fabrication, a fake, made purely of magic."

She got up from the stump and approached him, a gloved hand running across his cheek.

"I need your body, just as I did back home. With it, I can return to my former glory, and bring waste to this land, just like the one those precious children ran from~"

"So, are you going to make this easy, and just embrace this? I can't simply take it from you, you have to want it too~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:25 pm

A shudder ran through the tactician's body as she ran her hand across his cheek. For a second, he contemplated giving in...Then she mentioned the kids. Lucina....Inigo...Severa...

Glaring, he drew his blade and placed it to her neck. "Consider this my answer. I will never let you ruin this world. What the hell makes you think I'd let you take over this world?"

Slowly, his free hand went into the satchel, searching for a communicator, or a stone. Anything to either contact Sanctuary, or IDOL. The odds of them responding immediately were slim. But at the least, he could try and resist her...hold her off.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 pm

"Because, in the end, it's what you were born for, just as I was. I'm sure you can feel it, a part of you craves to be one with me."

She grabbed the blade with her free hand, easily moving it away from her neck. The difference in physical strength between the two of them was palatable. Not to mention her natural dragonskin, still in effect with this new body. Perhaps even more so since it was form via pure magic.

In an incredibly fast motion, she used her free hand to remove the satchel on his side, holding it behind her.

"Oh, were you looking for this? Am I truly so boring that you'd ruffle through your belongs to find some other distraction~?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 pm

"Tch...!" Damnit! She took his satchel, and with it, his Tome, and communications. Now he simply had his Bronze Sword. And even that seemed to be nothing considering her grasp.

"Yes.. Yes you are. And truth be told, you can't hold a candle to the women I've met here, or the ones back home!" He tried to wrench the sword from her grasp. This was it..His training with IDOL and with Xana would be tested...He wouldn't lose, not to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 pm

"The 'women' you've met here?" She stifled a laugh.

"See me as just another woman and it will be the end of you. I'm your other half, a being more ancient than anything else you know."

"I am the wings of despair, the fell dragon Grima! And my only purpose is to end life!"

She pushed both him and the sword away with a simple shove, the satchel never leaving the other hand.

"But the people you've met don't matter in this scenario. It is simply you...and me~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Stumbling back, he smirked. He seemed to get under her skin. That was good...He didn't have his satchel, though..But maybe he could get it away from her.

"Oh yes. You, and me. As I recall, the last moments we shared were just you, and me plunging a sword into you. But please, by all means, do try to out-do me this time. I'll do as fate dictates, and take you down."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 pm

She loved how confident he was. It was adorable~

"It was a tome, actually. And you forget, you had an army backing you at the time, playing tactician among them. You, yourself, are not a warrior."

"And clearly, it wasn't permanent for either of us. So let me throw your question back at you in this scenario: what makes you think this time will go any differently?"

She had since slung the satchel over her shoulder, practically egging him to do something about it.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 pm

She had a point. He would not have gotten far, were it not for his compatriots. That being said...

"I've been training. Not to mention, I know your moves. The scales are tipped in my favor." He twirled his blade around, glancing over at the satchel. He just needed to get by her, and get to that...Then he could call for help. But would he not be proving her right? Shaking his head, he began moving towards her, and the satchel.

"So I guess the answer is....I'm going to make sure you stay dead."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 pm

"Do you, now? My body is new, and it's abilities new with it. I've been reborn, and I'm more capable now than I've ever been. You would do wise not to assume you know me~"

She decided to meet him halfway, walking towards him as well, with no fear or hesitation in her stride.

"You believe you can kill me? Naga herself could not kill me, her tool simply sealing me to be someone else's problem a millennia later. And you failed to do so earlier, as we both survived that encounter just fine."

"No being can kill me. And whether you can defeat me in my current state doesn't change this. I will always be here, and there's not a thing you can do about that~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 pm

"Then we are similar. Since you apparently need my body..You can't kill me. And I won't be giving it willingly to you. Must be so depressing, living only for destruction, and not even being given the chance to do that."

A little more...

A little more...There!

With one final step, he ran, trying to jump to the side in an attempt to run past her and grab that satchel.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:27 pm

"What can I say? I am patient. Willing to wait for things to come my way~"

Grima was perceptive of Robin's every move. Waiting for him to make hi-

Ah, there it is~ Going straight for the satchel, just as she expected.

She turned to face him as he jumped to the side, her gaze never leaving his.

"My, whatever is in this must be extremely important to you~ Much moreso than your own safety. I'm curious to take a peek myself~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 pm

"You'll be waiting a very long time. But please, do keep trying to stop me!" Running past, he knelt down, grabbing the satchel and putting it onto his waist. Pulling out a familiar tome, he flipped it open, smirking. "Now then..Isn't this familiar?"

As he did, he shoved his hand back into the satchel, trying to turn on the communications. At least then, they may be able to hear his plight. Though that was all dependent on if he would even be able to. Pointing the tome at her, tendrils of shadow began to fly towards her, intent on leeching from her energy. "Now come, show me your power! You said you have new abilities? Try me!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 pm

At this point, she let him take it back. She was quite honestly too interested in learning about what was so interesting in it that he would do such a stupid ploy for it. Especially for someone as intelligent as him. The dark tendrils around her formed from the tome, but she was more interested in what he was so curious about.

"Well, if you insist~"

In an instant, she burst forward with an incredible speed. At least 4 times faster than he had approached her, easily out of the way of the magical attack. Stopping directly in front of his face, she locked eyes with him and her eyes seemed to glow, pulsate, even. Any normal person would be locked instantly, but she knew Robin would need more than that. It should have an effect on him, though.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Fast. Incredibly so. A click of the tongue escaped the tactician as he watched the tendrils sail by her. Before he could react, she was in front of him, causing him to pause momentarily as he stared into her eyes...Those beautiful, ruby eyes...He could feel himself getting lost into them.

Damnit, Robin, focus!

He had battled with a number of Midara since coming to this world. Seduction and domination seemed to be their M.O. With a grunt, he swung his blade, trying to break eye contact, or at least get her to back off enough for him to get his thoughts back together.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm

She caught the blade with her open palm, seemingly not feeling any sort of discomfort from the act due to the dragonskin, as she keep eye contact.

"My, what seems to be the trouble, Robin? You know, it's quite rude not to look someone in the eye when having a discussion~"

She kept up the glow, having more time to let her own power set in.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:53 pm

It felt as if his mind was slowly being eroded away, like rocks being pummeled by the ocean waves. Deeper and deeper, he felt his will falling, his vision becoming tinted red. And all the while, a voice telling him to just..give in to her.

"D...Damn..you!"

Letting go of his blade, he flipped open his tome once more, an emerald glow emanating from the pages before a vicious wind was stirred up, trying to not only drive her back, but kick up dust as well.

"I won't lose to you, demon! I know not what you're trying to do, but I won't give in, Grima."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next