Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:20 pm

She sucked a bit of his magic out to replenish her own before pulling away, saying, "Got ya~ Thanks for the top-off, Magicman, but I'm not in the mood anything more than that right now."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:22 pm

It felt strange, having his magic drained. He didn't even know he had any, considering his magic came from Tomes. At her words, he nodded. "Uh..sure. I..guess we can talk about it at a later point? If you wa- Wait...Is that what you meant by 'you'd deal with me later'?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Grima had been sleeping with a smile on her face since Adrianna left. Her mind may not know it, but finally being at peace would be something her body recognizes. Her mind was slowly piecing itself back together as best as it could while she slept, her and Adrianna's actions inside leaving a lot of it in ribbons.

After a long period of time had passed, Grima's eyes fluttered open, her eyes still those crimson orbs. Her head hurt slightly, but not too bad. She guessed she must have taken a nap and forgot. In this place that she...couldn't remember. It definitely didn't seem all that familiar to her, at least. She stretched out and wiped the sleep out of her eyes when she noticed...

Wow, that's a lot of people! And...they were all looking at her. Some of them looked really sad. One of them was crying, too. She couldn't remember who any of them were, though. They seemed nice, though.

"Um...hi! I, uh, I'm sort of confused a little. Who are all of you? And...do any of you know who I am? I'm having trouble remembering...well, anything, really!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Adri moved to Grima's side immediately. "It's good that you're awake, but please take it easy if anything hurts."

Chloe and even Ferro were relieved to see her awake. "Good to see you wake up!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:45 pm

"!!!"

Robin ran over upon hearing that she was awake, kneeling down. She was..Oh god she was so adorable! He wanted to just hug her and give her all the cute dresses and toys and jewelry and sweets and whatever else a dragon who was created for destruction and who was now going through a memory loss could possibly want!

Smacking himself mentally in an attempt to get back on track, he stood up, smiling. "My name is Robin. A pleasure to meet you." He held out a hand. "Come. Better places to sleep than on the ground."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:01 pm

"I-I'm a little sore. And woozy. But I'm okay! I think!"

She hadn't really noticed it when she woke up, but she was...really tired. She hoped she wasn't a lazy person. Or maybe she missed something?

"Yeah, you're right! Thanks, Robin!" she said as she took his hand and pulled herself up. His eyes were...really nice.

"I'm...uh..." No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't recall...anything, about herself. She shook her head a little, trying to jog something loose. "Do you...know my name? Sorry if that's super embarrassing, I'm just...having a lot of trouble recalling anything right now."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Robin let out a small chuckle. "Your name is Grima. We've met a couple times. It's fine if you don't remember, it was nothing too important."

With that, he took a couple steps back...before realizing that he should probably keep his word. So moving over to the members of IDOL, he gave Abigail, Luna, SARENA, and Xana a kiss on the cheek each, hugging Adrianna, and holding a hand up to Ferro for a hi-five.

Gotta be an equal opportunity affection...giver...person.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Ferro didn't think he'd spread that out to everyone, but reluctantly took that high five, feeling a bit awkward.
Chloe chuckled at him for a little while before looking at Grima. "I'm Chloe...and you and me are friends. It's fine that you don't remember, you did hit your head on that Daruma doll pretty hard," she told the dragon, both lying and getting her feelings across at the same time.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Both Luna and Abigail returns the peck with on to his cheek. SARENA is simply unresponsive to Robin's minor affection. Afterward each of the IDOL members steps forward to introduce themselves.

Luna starts firsts, bowing politely to Grima in a manner that has a bit of grace to it as well as her voice. "I am Luna, a pleasure to meet you."

SARENA is next, her mannerism of speaking entirely at odds with everyone.
Reporting:
Unit Callsign: SARENA

Abigail pulls out a notebook and writes down her name with a pencil before flipping it to show her name before giving the dragon a friendly wave.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Grima...something about that name felt right to her. She couldn't put her finger on it.

"We have? I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank right now...well, about a lot of things. B-But I trust you!"

This lack of memories was starting to bug her. And also this massive overcoat, god it was itchy and hot. She unbuckled it and let it drop to the ground, having just the tank top underneath.

"Ahh, much better."

She had just gotten to see the different kinds of people here. There was so many! Were they all here for her? If only she could remember what happened today.

"Hit my head? Hrmm, then I hope it comes back eventually. But I'm glad we're friends!" she said, taking both of Chloe's hands in hers, just happy to have someone that knows her. Whoever she was, she was really happy she had these many friends to look out for her. Clearly she needed it if she was doing things like this.

She didn't really know how to react to Luna, attempting to bow a little to her back. Is that how this works? She looked at SARENA for a moment, unsure of how to respond, before just taking her hand and shaking it for good measure. She waved at Abigail, maybe she was a mute? So many different people!

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm

"Yeah, so am I!" Chloe replied happily.

"Yo, we didn't really know each other all that much, hut you could say I'm a friend of a friend. Name's Ferro." The white-haired young man offered a short bow.

"And I'm Adrianna, your friendly neighborhood witch mom!" Adri had wiped her tears away for the sake of making the mood less...moody

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am

Xana crushed the stone and felt ger energies recover, then looked at the recently awoken girl "Name's Xana, nice to meet you again, Grima." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:29 am

Grima was just really happy that someone knows her like she is right now. If she was out here, on her own, with no one having any idea who she was, not even herself? That sounds...scary. Plus, Chloe seemed really nice!

She still didn't really know how to respond to people bowing to her. Does she bow back? Wave? Shake their hand? She tried all three with Ferro, hoping one of them was right.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Xana! I just wish I knew what "me" you were meeting, really! B-But I'm sure that'll come back eventually!"

She noticed that Adrianna had been crying over something, and was trying to stuff it down for one reason or another. She went over to her, and just felt the need to hug her. She couldn't help herself. "...were you crying...because of me? I'm sorry if I did something. Gah, why can't I remember anything?!? It's driving me crazy!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:48 am

Adri gladly received her embrace and held her gently. "You didn't do anything, I was just scared for you, Grima..."

He'd never seen his own mother break down like that. All things considered, it was pretty surreal for Ferro to see her like that. Even still, he couldn't linger on that. Despite how strong anyone is, everyone's alive and feeling.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:52 am

"It's okay Grima, the important thing is that you are okay, right Chloe?" Xana said, she then looked at Adri, seeing herr breakdown like that was something new but she wasn't surprised, after all, Adrianna was one of the kindest persons she ever met.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 am

Patting Adrianna's back, he smiled at Grima. "Well..I suppose the first thing to do is find you a place to stay, until your memories return..If they do. Hopefully."

He looked over at the others. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:08 pm

"We can take her to Sanctuary," Ferro suggested, turning to the members of IDOL. "With her memory all kaput like this, it'll probably be better for her in the long run."

Adrianna nodded her head but placed her hands upon Grima's shoulders. "Whatever happens is ultimately up to you, Grima."

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:28 pm

She looked up at Adrianna during the hug. She was still so sad. She wished she could understand why. Something about seeing her sad made her...really sad too. She couldn't explain it. "Adrianna...what kind of person was I?"

She looked over at Robin at his comment. It's true, in her current state, she didn't really have a place to stay. If she did, she clearly couldn't remember it. This "Sanctuary" place seemed nice, at least. "I'd...I'd be happy to go wherever would be best for me...clearly, all of you know me better than I know myself, right now!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 pm

"Hmm..." Xana was thinking about Ferro's suggestion "Both IDOL and the Sanctuary are good options, honestly, and about the state of her memory, both Sanctuary and IDOL are good options as well since Abigail can help her in IDOL and Adri can do it on Sanctuary..." Xana explained "In the end, we are in a stalemate so it's up to her choice." She finished with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Luna nods to Xana. "Well not be against being in charge of her well-being if it is for the best. We should be able to help in regards to Grima especially in regards to any knowledge she requires. Our library should also provide as much entertainment as much as knowledge. In addition, we have facilities that should help grow."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Somewhere deep in Grima's mind was a Robin, whether she realized it or not. And that Robin had a very analytical mind, one that was trying to take in all of this info and form something of a picture with it.

When I woke up, everyone was so worried, and sad. What does that mean for me? Did they know me? A lot of the people here didn't seem to, aside from Robin, Chloe and Adrianna. This "IDOL" seems pretty different from the place Sanctuary was from. Just looking at the group from there is some really powerful people! And they used words like "grow" like I'm more than just...a person. If they wanted to take me in at all, then maybe there's a key fact I'm missing here...

She finally detached herself from Adrianna (sadly, she gave really great hugs) and turned to face everyone. "Am...am I dangerous?" The thought of it kind of scared her, but the answer she got would likely determine how she would go about this.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 pm

"You we're dangerous to some people," Ferro stated. "You are a powerful existence, stronger than most from what I know." He wasn't one for lying, and he doubted she was gonna be so oblivious to believe whatever fallacy may come from him.

"You're only dangerous to the people opposed to you," Adrianna told her.

"Yeah, what the witch said, lizard! Nobody loves everybody, but it's the dumbasses that can't stand you that think you're dangerous!" Chloe bumped her hip against Grima playfully. "But come on, just look at ya! How can a face like that be dangerous?"

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 pm

She had a sneaking suspicion that the two of them were not really telling her the truth. Maybe they were looking out for her, but Grima felt like she needed the truth to really form an opinion of things. And Ferro, disconnected from her that she was, felt like he was being more honest with her.

"a powerful existence, stronger than most"

In my current state, I don't know what I'm capable of. What if I'm super strong, or have like lasers eyes, or something super dangerous? What if...

The image of accidentally hurting Adrianna, or Tix, or Robin, or anyone else here for that matter, stuck with her. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if that happened. And if it meant for their sake...

"...Luna...if I went with you, would I...still be able to visit Sanctuary, every now and then? I...don't know what I'm capable of, and I wouldn't want to hurt anyone there, accidentally. I'd want to...understand more about myself first, and part of me thinks that IDOL would be better suited for that, at least at first."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 2:51 am

"You have a really great power inside you, it went out of control for a bit but now you are fine..." Xana noticed Grima's choice to go to IDOL "It's a good choice, they can help you control your powers there, I'll give you a hand too."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Luna smiles at Grima. "Of course you can visit them. We even have a few members that is part of Sanctuary as well, Xana and Robin being two. And I can understand your worries of hurting someone accidentally as you do not fully understand your abilities. Part of IDOL is to help allowing you to understand it better so that you better able to control it."

And for them to understand it themselves. Robin has given some details about Grima on first meeting but they have the source herself reborn whom is seeking to understand it too. Part of Luna however is sad to have lost the original Grima whom had finally retained her full will momentary only to suffer an identity death. They will make sure this one will have a better path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next