Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clashing of Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:15 pm

(Mighty Grapple - 1)

Her head was still reeling from the blow as the whole world seemed to spin. Clearly, that earlier comment of "built like an Oni" wasn't just for show.

She was barely able to process Gage's arm reaching down for her as she tilted her head to the side on the ground, one of her horns catching Gage's nearby legs and tripping him at his attempt. Her horns were stronger than bone, and with the speed her head whipped, it was enough to throw off even the well built Gage.

(Get up - Auto Success)

She took her time getting up, clutching her head a little from the hit still, when she turned around and noticed Gage sitting on his butt behind her. Realization hit her, as she jumped back to put some distance between the two of them as Gage struggled to get up through the increased density, finally shaking off that dizzy spell.

"Hah, talk about a close one. Almost had me there! Still, that was one helluva hit, Gage. Just what an Oni likes, too!"

She was getting into it now, especially after Gage had shown the kind of strength he was keeping in the back. Something about that really got her blood pumping, in a way that few things could. Even if she was rather laid back normally, a rarity for most Oni, she's still an Oni, and subject to their lust for battle.

Suika: 31, Spectre -thin- cooldown resolved
Gage: 24, Heavy Density 2 stack

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 5:43 pm

Gage was finally feeling the beat of his blood coursing at a quickened rate and could say he was finally making a comeback against the adept Oni. Of course, he was intent on keeping up the pace so he went ahead and knelt down to pick up Suika to bring her in for a devastating, crushing grapple. Or at least, that’s what he intended to do.

He felt a sudden hook around the back of his ankle on his supporting leg and it wasn’t but a flash before he realized he was on his back on the ground and the demoness was back on her feet with a hand favoring her new wound. Gage was still glad to see he was making an impact.

“Wrestling’s all about the close calls and 50/50 hits— you’ll learn that soon.. hrk! enough!

As Gage spoke, he had some trouble rising back to his feet from the weight of gravity pressing down on him in a seemingly spiteful manner towards his will to persist and lift up from the asphalt. But persist Gage did and plant his feet before making a twisting motion with his body as he launched forward towards the woman with his arms outstretched for a lariat with extra weight behind it.

As the grappler twisted in the lunge, he aimed his arms at Suika’s chest in the hopes of downing her once more.

[Modified Clothesline Guillotine]

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm

(Clothesline Guillotine - 18)

"50/50 hits, huh? I like those odds! You fight like this all the time? Sounds like my kinda par-woah!"

Suika was very much caught off guard by Gage's surprising speed even through the added density. Built like a damn oni was right, it didn't seem like it was slowing him down at all! His arm slammed directly into Suika's chest, the added force hitting even harder. It was enough to throw the wind out of her lungs as she felt her body hit the floor.

(Get up - 98)

She took a quick second, letting out a small little laugh, before flipping back up to face him, brushing off the dirt that got flown up from the hit. Her look had turned just a little more wild, noticing the crater the impact had created.

"...Gage, you been holding out on me?!? I knew you were tough but this is a whole new level! Something like this is only gonna get me fired up more!" She took a few steps forward, leaving a few craters of her own as she did, the excitement making her slightly lose the controlling edge she had earlier.

Suika: 29

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:53 am

The weight that was shackling him to the ground beneath him had now become a weapon for Gage. One thing wrestling had taught him that no matter your weight, it’s about how you throw it around and making the hits that do land count and to be exciting. He noticed that one person seems to be beyond happy for his continued success, which when it’s the person you’re trying to beat into submission, it makes things a little more complicated or even somewhat frustrating. It’s like a boxer beating on someone and the opponent just keeps clapping.

This wasn’t to say that Suika wasn’t giving Gage all he could handle at the moment. Getting back up to his feet with a grimace and shifting his weight, the wrestler felt his efforts be cheapened as the Oni was ready to go again in no time at all, making craters in her wake.

“I didn’t hold out shit, the magma showers take some adjusting to, yknow!”

Despite the demoness’ renewed vigor, he could not back down from a challenge. The grappler took some labored steps forward as well and wouldn’t be surprised if the asphalt was beginning to crack under him as well. All he could do was wait for her to come to him at this point. Once Suika was coming up to put the hammer down on Gage, he would have to avoid any hits and hopefully catch her up in a grab to continue his hot streak.

[Mighty Grapple]

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:59 pm

(Mighty Grapple - 29)

Suika noticed that the extra density was starting to get to him, even if he wasn't outwardly showing it. She respected that in him, pushing through from an obviously difficult situation and trying not to show it. He's got an oni spirit, and she liked that! But she wasn't going to hold back because of that, moving out of the way of his labored steps and grab, but just barely.

"Looks like you're startin' to get a little sluggish, there, Gage! You sure you wanna keep going?"

(Spectre -dense- - 77)

She winded up a punch as she dodged his grab, but to her surprise, he actually saw the attack coming and was able to dodge it at a speed that was might faster than his approach. He had feinted her! He avoided the shockwave with little problem, getting a safe distance out of harms reach.

"More an' more, Gage, ya find new ways to keep me on my toes! I like that, I like that a lot!" she said with that same wild expression. Suika could feel herself growing slightly unhinged at the excitement of it all. It was as if her Oni blood was boiling at the possibility of a fight like this, even if she normally didn't care one way or another. It was an instinct, one that not even she could ignore.

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:14 am

As the pressure continued to weigh down on him, Gage found himself getting more frustrated with his misses and close calls. All he wanted at the moment was to make up some lost ground but was being gatekept by his new affliction. But still, he wouldn’t give in to just slumping to the ground. Even after Suika managed to slip his grasp, the wrestler knew retaliation was coming. As soon as empty air was hitting his arms, he knew to hop back as best he could, even if it was just an inch.

Granted, the man did not move back far but it proved to be just enough as the oni’s attack also whiffed off of him, much to his relief. Gage found it entertaining how much Suika was enjoying their combat, taking note of how she was losing more and more composure.

“Hey, just you wait! I’m not done surprising you, yet. Be a good sport, would ya?”

Now, Gage stepped forward once more with his arms poised to lock up with the demoness’, hands open so that she could interlock her fingers with his for a test of strength. With a gesture from his head, Gage beckoned Suika to meet him the rest of the way.

[Mighty Grapple- Modified]

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 1:53 pm

(Mighty Grapple- Modified - 48)

It didn't take an incredible amount of creative thinking to understand the pose that Gage was offering to her. It was one of a challenge. A test of strength, between the two of them. This man really knew how to get an Oni excited.

She let out a hearty laugh at his offer, working the crink out of her neck. "Man, Toush must have been a lucky woman with you around!" Part of her was a little curious about his game plan now, but far be it from her to turn down a chance to really let loose. She approached him, slamming her foot into the ground as a show of force before having her hands meet his, pushing back with quite a bit of force. Luckily, he was smeet uing down so that Suika's small frame could meet his.

"Do you really want to meet an Oni like this?!? You've got balls, Gage, and I respect that!" Suika was putting her all in meeting his strength, pound for pound. The idea of ruining it felt completely against what she wanted out of this fight, and instead waited to see what he was going for with this. Even if Gage was quite strong, matching an Oni like Suika would prove to be very difficult.

Suika: 27, Bind

PostSubject: Re: Clashing of Mountains   Clashing of Mountains - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clashing of Mountains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: